Pre-post sale .. Fadogia - AnabolicMinds.com

Pre-post sale .. Fadogia

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pre-post sale .. Fadogia

so i bought 2 before(wrong dosages on the label) and just recieved the other 2..which have the correct dosages

1.)all of them have the same lot # and same exp dates

i woulda thought that it would be a diff. batch #

can others varify that its the same for them too

thanks,
    S.n.S team member

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

I didn't recieve mine yet, but when I do I will let you know.BTW, my lot # is 02785 Exp: 07/13
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

really? that is odd.

I'll look into this for you ASAP.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    I didn't recieve mine yet, but when I do I will let you know.BTW, my lot # is 02785 Exp: 07/13
    Yeah that's what I have
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    really? that is odd.

I'll look into this for you ASAP.
    Thanks man.
    S.n.S team member
  5. New Member

just got mine today and it is the same lot number as the underdosed bottle.
  6. Senior Member

If any1 has a scale .. Please weight it out

I smell more free stuffff
    S.n.S team member
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Well, I received my replacement bottle and it has same batch number and exp date as my first bottle
  8. Senior Member

Hmhh glad I created a thread for this .. If I don't get confirmation on this by tues .. I will have my friend test out and weight the product .. Sending the same bottles just ain't cool
    S.n.S team member
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GQ, before you continue you, think for a second.

We acknowledged the issue beire ANYONE knew what was up. Why would we tell everyone, and then ship them bunk bottles?

Someone, please weigh their capsules.

This is straight up BS and u know it. I can't believe you even SUGGESTED it.

Ugh I'm disgusted. I'll be back on later to email all the international folks their tracking numbers.
  10. Professional Member

UPDATE:

ALL REPLACEMENT FADOGIA-500 BOTTLES HAVE THE SAME LOT/BATCH NUMBER AS THE ORIGINALS. THIS IS NORMAL FOR WHAT HAPPENED.

WHEN WE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE ISSUE, WE HAD ALL THE REMAINING BOTTLES LEFT IN STOCK + NP'S STOCK SHIPPED TO A MANUFACTURER TO BE BROKEN DOWN, EXTRACTED FOR ACTIVES, AND REUSED FOR THE PROPERLY DOSED CAPSULES.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WEIGH YOUR CAPSULES TO VERIFY THEY ARE CORRECT( THEY ARE 100% CORRECT).
  11. Senior Member

Whoa .. Really , you going to come at a customer like that ?

All I wanted was some1 to weigh the capsules to make sure they were different then the ones before

As for calling you calling it a BS .. I just have nothing to say

Yea u did all of us a favor by correcting your mistake

Good job

Just lost respect I had for iforce right there

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    GQ, before you continue you, think for a second.

We acknowledged the issue beire ANYONE knew what was up. Why would we tell everyone, and then ship them bunk bottles?

Someone, please weigh their capsules.

This is straight up BS and u know it. I can't believe you even SUGGESTED it.

Ugh I'm disgusted. I'll be back on later to email all the international folks their tracking numbers.
    S.n.S team member
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I weighed them guys!!

the first batch weighed out at around 0.47-0.53 grams

the replacement batch weigh over 0.59 grams
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I weighed them guys!!

reps .. thanks bro
    S.n.S team member
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I weighed them guys!!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback thus far!

Mike
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know what happend to the Fadogia 500 thread, I know there was a little drama going on again with the weight.

Well I figured I would be the best honest candidate to weigh the capsules, why? well I'm not a fan of Vaughn and he isn't a fan of me lol

So I took 10 caps out of the new bottle and every cap weighed in at 0.7g's which leads me to believe Vaughn and Iforce is correct there shouldn't be a problem with the new bottles of Fadogia sent out. So Props to Iforce for fixing the problem and sending us all new bottles!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I don't know what happend to the Fadogia 500 thread, I know there was a little drama going on again with the weight.

Well I figured I would be the best honest candidate to weigh the capsules, why? well I'm not a fan of Vaughn and he isn't a fan of me lol

So I took 10 caps out of the new bottle and every cap weighed in at 0.7g's which leads me to believe Vaughn and Iforce is correct there shouldn't be a problem with the new bottles of Fadogia sent out. So Props to Iforce for fixing the problem and sending us all new bottles!
    Thanks for the update.

The thread was closed by be because there was absolutely nothing good coming out of it anymore. I appreciate the kind words. reps on recharge.
  17. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

So that just means there is some inconsistency in the weight of caps from bottle to bottle.......no biggie

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  18. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    So that just means there is some inconsistency in the weight of caps from bottle to bottle.......no biggie
    it never gets old...

actually, no. everyone who has posted so far has been using a gram scale. talk about room for error.

mw1, why dont you go pick up a mg scale(just like I have) so you can actually know what things truly weigh.

you think a gram scale isn't going to be off my 20-50mg? even if you use 10 pills, you honestly think it doesn't round to the nearest 10mg or 100mg? lol you're absolutely retarded.

there is no reason for you to be posting in the iForce section any longer. this is the last time I am going to say keep out. If you'd like me to contact Brian, I'd be MORE than happy to. At this point, your words are well into libel, and I have no issues pushing this as far as you need.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:15 PM
  2. Last Day of the Sale, Post Your Order
    By supersoldier in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:56 AM
  3. Mods, can I post my supplements for sale here?
    By Hypertrophiac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 11:59 AM