IForce reversitol v1 versus v2
- 12-30-2010, 08:52 PM
- 12-31-2010, 12:10 AM
original was 6bromo and atd with some other goodies..
I believe everyone had to ditch 6bromo, which is why the first one went bye bye..
- 01-01-2011, 01:19 PM
6bromo got banned last jan 4th and ATD looked to be on the chopping block as well. So we devised an improved formula without any compounds that would be banned anytime soon but still be very effective. Users also commonly noted libido issues with ATD which is not something we wanted in reversitol v2 which is commonly used for pct.Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
01-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Reversitol V.2 imo has proved itself to be far superior to the original which was still a very good product.
01-04-2011, 09:58 AM
01-07-2011, 01:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 808rebel in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:32 PM
- By josephd79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:55 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 57Last Post: 05-19-2009, 02:05 PM
- By mark118 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:52 AM
- By Ligonozrk in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2008, 07:42 AM