Testabolan V2 review

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Testabolan V2 review

So I did order 2 bottles of Testabolan V2 to help me keep my strenght and mass on a recomp.

I did use it with Nutrex T-up black and Lipo6 black. First bottle I did run it 4 caps per day, did increase my hunger a little and I was gaining strenght slowly on a Power, Hypertrophy training program. Second bottle I decided to bump it up at 6 caps a day. The strenght did hold up event during this part where I upped the cardio and decrease the carbs. Muscle fullnes and hunger was really high during those 3 weeks.

So 6 caps a day was the sweat spot for me. I think this is an underated product since it boost free test for strenght gain (3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran) and that Ecdy and Humanofort increase protein ad nitrogen retention.(very helpful on low carb days ) Cardio was also pretty easy possibly because of the Rhodiola Rosea.

Also recovery was great, it has been a week off so far and I can really tell the difference. can not train right now with the same intensity and frequency, I had to slow down a little. Sleep was also stellar on it !

Should work good with the new I-force test booster !

Will buy again !

2. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    So I did order 2 bottles of Testabolan V2 to help me keep my strenght and mass on a recomp.

I did use it with Nutrex T-up black and Lipo6 black. First bottle I did run it 4 caps per day, did increase my hunger a little and I was gaining strenght slowly on a Power, Hypertrophy training program. Second bottle I decided to bump it up at 6 caps a day. The strenght did hold up event during this part where I upped the cardio and decrease the carbs. Muscle fullnes and hunger was really high during those 3 weeks.

So 6 caps a day was the sweat spot for me. I think this is an underated product since it boost free test for strenght gain (3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran) and that Ecdy and Humanofort increase protein ad nitrogen retention.(very helpful on low carb days ) Cardio was also pretty easy possibly because of the Rhodiola Rosea.

Also recovery was great, it has been a week off so far and I can really tell the difference. can not train right now with the same intensity and frequency, I had to slow down a little. Sleep was also stellar on it !

Should work good with the new I-force test booster !

Will buy again !

thanks for the great review!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

good info.. Might have to look into this one!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome review! I must say that I truly believe this is our most over-looked product and it gets very little attention when it deserves much more; those who use it, typically really like it. Thank you for bringing exposure to it!

Mike
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Answers

How much Humanofort is in it? mg per capsule?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by carpejohn View Post
    How much Humanofort is in it? mg per capsule?
    Sorry but it's a prop blend so we can't divulge amounts. It is dosed high enough to get the results though and I have had great success with it myself. However, I am really looking forward to the release of Tropinol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reversitol and Testabolan V2
    By dkwilson16 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 05:33 AM
  2. Testabolan V2 + Reversitol
    By redemption79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:30 PM
  3. RPM and Testabolan stack?
    By bayminds in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 04:27 AM
  4. Testabolan during cycle or during PCT?
    By metalman302 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 11:12 PM