Reversitol v2 bloodwork inside!

  1. Reversitol v2 bloodwork inside!


    check it out!
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. interesting stuff

    always good to see bloods.

    i have a bottle of Rev v2 in my closet waiting for me

  3. as you can see above...you will not be disappointed
    •   
       


  4. Looks good. Got me some of that!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Used it in my last PCT, most def using it next time!

  6. Damn, really? I must say that is impressive, and this v2? This has encouraged me to get bloods before and after even more now, once I start my next run, although I won't be running Reversitol v2.

    I've never seen bloods done from user that was running a PH/DS so I don't know how compare the numbers, but as far as comparing the numbers on your report goes, well done man.

    PS - I saw that it indicated a DHEA number on your post-run bloodwork but not pre, is there any particular reason for this? And also, it stated that "Elevated DHEA may indicate exogenous intake"; I was wondering can/will your doctor question you in regards to this? I've never done blood work for the pure purpose of testing how my supps work, so I want to know when you go into to do so, do you need to have specific reasons, etc?

  7. Dont want to go off topic, but F355, you should check this thread:
    Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Dont want to go off topic, but F355, you should check this thread:
    Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance
    Yo Study, I greatly appreciate this man.

  9. Good post, I get blood work done every 4 months. Actually just got it done on tuesday and come thursday, I was quite surprised to say the least that everything was in the norm, although my LDL was 6 points higher out of range.

    Mike

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good post, I get blood work done every 4 months. Actually just got it done on tuesday and come thursday, I was quite surprised to say the least that everything was in the norm, although my LDL was 6 points higher out of range.

    Mike
    I have my bloodwork coming up, I am still trying to decide how much time I want after PCT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. I usually wait two weeks after my pct is over. I was shocked, my liver enzymes were low in the normal range and my kidney function was good, I almost cried lol. Only my cholesterol was off which was expected, and only 6 points higher.

  12. grape seed extract should do the job for elevated estrogen...hence it also reduce the bad cholesterol HDL

  13. Looks good

  14. through the roof

  15. was this blood work done while taking reversitol v2 on a solo cycle or as a PCT for a PH?

  16. and what was the dosage and for how long?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    and what was the dosage and for how long?
    I just want to acknowledge that I am aware of your post, but unable to answer as I do not know that kind of information. I am sure vaughn will chime in, as he is the best person to have this question directed at! Didn't want you to think I or any other I-Force rep was ignoring you.

    Mike

  18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I just want to acknowledge that I am aware of your post, but unable to answer as I do not know that kind of information. I am sure vaughn will chime in, as he is the best person to have this question directed at! Didn't want you to think I or any other I-Force rep was ignoring you.

    Mike
    old thread.......i wasnt a rep at the time
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I just want to acknowledge that I am aware of your post, but unable to answer as I do not know that kind of information. I am sure vaughn will chime in, as he is the best person to have this question directed at! Didn't want you to think I or any other I-Force rep was ignoring you.

    Mike
    Ok sounds good man I appreciate it. I am taking reversitol v2 right and wanted to get similar results as him (haha!).

  20. Nice to see bloods. I wish more companies would do this.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    check it out!

    Hmm, after seeing this i may use it instead of Activate Xtreme!

  22. Hang on hang on... Androstenedione greater than 1000 lol

  23. I have a question about the dosage. the container tells me to take 2 upon waking and 1 prior to bed, but on forums etc. its been told the other way?

  24. Im going to be doing 1 in the morning two at night. I always dose my testosterone boosters in the evening as this is the key point in the night when testosterone is produced.
    Plus keeps you from being mr Angry all day

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TitanousTitan View Post
    I have a question about the dosage. the container tells me to take 2 upon waking and 1 prior to bed, but on forums etc. its been told the other way?
    I've seen people do to both ways. I only need to use 2 caps a day 1am and 1pm


  26. nice to see some paperwork done!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 04:07 PM
  2. Elevated prolactin/chest growth (bloodwork inside)
    By diablosho in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:09 PM
  3. Reversitol/Formex OR Reversitol/PCS?
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Log in
Log in