tt33 question

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a bottle of tt33 and had great results. i am very impressed with this product.how long should i wait before i start another bottle?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being a rep I can only recommend what is on the bottle. So 30 days yes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would run 7-keto at 200mg daily right now for 3-4 weeks, then take a month off before starting tt-33 over.

also after 2 consecutive cycles i would take a break from it for several months imo.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hijack the thread.

I just finished 8 weeks of Oxyelite stacked with Recreate.
Can I continue with a low dose of TT-33, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM, for another 4-6 weeks?
Thanks! :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just finished a bottle of tt33 and had great results. i am very impressed with this product.how long should i wait before i start another bottle?
What dose did you run and for how long? Many people exceed the 4 week range up to 6 weeks; I would say that is okay. 8 weeks many do, but I will leave that choice up to you to consider and do research about.

On a side note, glad you liked the product? How many weight did you end up losing?

sorry to hijack the thread.

I just finished 8 weeks of Oxyelite stacked with Recreate.
Can I continue with a low dose of TT-33, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM, for another 4-6 weeks?
Thanks! :)
I would take a 30 day break for this to reset yourself. How did you like OEP and recreate btw?

Mike

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you run and for how long? Many people exceed the 4 week range up to 6 weeks; I would say that is okay. 8 weeks many do, but I will leave that choice up to you to consider and do research about.

On a side note, glad you liked the product? How many weight did you end up losing?

I would take a 30 day break for this to reset yourself. How did you like OEP and recreate btw?

Mike
shoot i actually started taking TT-33 yesterday 1 upon waking and 1 before bed. I've eliminated caffeine and was hoping TT-33 would be ok... Will it do harm? OEP/Recreate was great. Got down to about 6-7% BF. I just want a break from stims... I love that TT-33 is stim free

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, yeah Im a new rep, so Im learning what everyones dosing. Ill get it..LOL

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can go 8-12 weeks without problems and NO NEED PCT!

but after the 4 week check your diet for a bestial appetite due a high metabolic rate produced by the thyroid. (your body eat all you ingest @ FAST RATE)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COOL> See Im learning new stuff everyday!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and BTW if you wish you can go 4-8 caps but all depends on you the 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine is ULTRA CATABOLIC so NOT DOSE NEAR YOUR WEIGH SESSIONS.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and BTW if you wish you can go 4-8 caps but all depends on you the 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine is ULTRA CATABOLIC so NOT DOSE NEAR YOUR WEIGH SESSIONS.
How do you know so much!!!!!?????? Im a rep and didnt even know that!!!LOL

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries bro, you will be fine. The break is really just to separate the two so you can really assess how each works and letting your body return to normal so to say. All is good bro, best of luck!

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Im doing a ton of reading myself, apparently Im still light years behind some of you fellas on here.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the 3,5 is nowhere near catabolic at he doses within the bottle. In fact, I have to look for the study, but our dose of 3,5 is somewhere is the vacinity of 200,000 times lower than needed to cause thyroidal shut down.

Meanwhile, the 3,3' is fat selective, so it will help you stay anabolic.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 3,5 is nowhere near catabolic at he doses within the bottle. In fact, I have to look for the study, but our dose of 3,5 is somewhere is the vacinity of 200,000 times lower than needed to cause thyroidal shut down.

Meanwhile, the 3,3' is fat selective, so it will help you stay anabolic.

you say 3,5 NOT IS CATABOLIC?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
DON'T fukk with MAxximal when it comes to thyroids and sh!t. This mother fukker knows his sh!t. He needs to be a rep or something.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DON'T fukk with MAxximal when it comes to thyroids and sh!t. This mother fukker knows his sh!t. He needs to be a rep or something.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to luelinks again.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to luelinks again.
hey Maxximal, can you post a link to the reference that shows 3,5 to be catabolic at a specific dose? Everything I have read doesnt say this so I want to see what you are talking about.

thanks!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On obese peoples with high levels of body fat by either increasing metabolic rate or maintaining metabolic rate while dieting, preserving lean tissue during dieting (catabolism) i see in one study (in the university of a friend studying endocrinology) but i not have access to it so let me talk to him if i can search this.

Catabolism-is the set of pathways that break down molecules into smaller units and release energy (from wikipedia)

but this process occur when 3,3 and 3,5 is present one accelerate the fat oxidation and the other preserves (the muscle tissue) but in doses above 800mcg occurs this i do my own experiment @ 900mcg of TT-33

note: the old stuff (3, 5, 3-triodothyroacetic acid) is a very potent inhibitor of thyroid-stimulating hormone. but TT-33 a close chemical similarity to triiodothyronine not cause me suppression @ high dose only very catabolic

TT-33 Works the trick is find your dose and make diet with complex carbs accordingly with the persons weight if you find this......bye bye fat!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT-33 Works the trick is find your dose and make diet with complex carbs accordingly with the persons weight if you find this......bye bye fat!
carbs? ouch!!!

i like TT-33 with no carbs.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
carbs? ouch!!!

i like TT-33 with no carbs.
if all depends my friend with squats, bench press and deadlifts 20-40g complex carbs day your body will eat this in one heavy set man when i used in NO CARB diet TT-33 is Strong maybe add some BCAA ( the body in absence of carbs converts the BCAA in glucose for the brain) if the person not use complex carbs with this i have "time window" before become catabolic and cause me lethargy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if all depends my friend with squats, bench press and deadlifts 20-40g complex carbs day your body will eat this in one heavy set man when i used in NO CARB diet TT-33 is Strong maybe add some BCAA ( the body in absence of carbs converts the BCAA in glucose for the brain) if the person not use complex carbs with this i have "time window" before become catabolic and cause me lethargy.
no worries....1 bronkaid and 2 stimulant-x will take care of that.

in all seriousness, if your consuming enough fats you shouldnt become lethargic at all. you should have steady energy from beginning till end unlike the way carbs cause a crash.

there is more to it, but low carb dieting is an art.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

in all seriousness, if your consuming enough fats you shouldnt become lethargic at all. you should have steady energy from beginning till end unlike the way carbs cause a crash.

you say all bud!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
agreed! I never understood the keto diet. I think its a bad way for most people to diet. There is no way in hell i could train the way I do if I was on keto.

i guess there is a difference between low carb and zero carb... but for me low carb is 200g! lol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I planning my next experiment with TT-33 (180 caps bottle) 6 caps per day i do this little experiment for 7 days only and with carbs but this time i go without carbs.

when the people starting a "new diet" or simply "eat clean" sometimes not remember one of the most important part of this (THE THYROIDS) Sometimes the only thing keeping you from losing stubborn pounds is your thyroids when the body detects is low on energy (comes from food) and the glycogen reserves start to decline automatically slow the system to try adapt to this take time days maybe weeks this is the importance to maintain the thyroids @ full throttle and another thing the body to compensate the deficit in energy up the cortisol and bam this is another (pain in the azz)!

The stricter and longer a diet is, the more the body adapts to the deficiency in calories and reduces its energy needs. Metabolism slows down and the body temperature is lowered. This action is essentially due to a reduction in the level of thyroid hormones in the blood. The lowering of thyroid hormones is produced not only directly by an atrophy of the gland but also by a lessening of the transformation of T4 to T3

Diano S. 1998. Fasting-induced increase in type II iodothyronine deiodinase activity and messenger ribonucleic level is not reversed by thyroxine in the rat hypothalamus. Endocrinology. 139:2879.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed! I never understood the keto diet. I think its a bad way for most people to diet. There is no way in hell i could train the way I do if I was on keto.

:rolleyes:were not all as blessed as you! :p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i guess there is a difference between low carb and zero carb... but for me low carb is 200g! lol
^^^THIS FRIGGIN GUY!!!!LOL:thinking:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Young Gotti I-Force Nutrition 6
Supplements 24
lonewolf0420 Supplements 3
I-Force Nutrition 9
I-Force Nutrition 7