Reversitol V2 Question

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am running AMS's 1-Andro and will follow up with their AromX product. I am a huge fan of Maximize V2 and I saw the great deal on NP for RV2 and TT33 and was wondering if RV2 could be run after the Andro, alongside the AromX. Any other suggestions are welcome too. On a side note, I plan on using the TT33 after all is said and done but would welcome suggestions on that. My main goal is to increase strength and add up to 10lbs but then want to lose the excess fat. Thanks.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I would actually say you could run the Reversitol V2 in place of the AromX. I dont think its neccessary to run both. Reversitol is a very potent testosterone booster and estrogen modulator.

As for TT33, I would run 2-4 caps a day depending on your LBM and BF%... what are they?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
look into NP's ReversitolV2/TestobolanV2 combo that stack is off the chizzain!!!!!!!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price is redic on that stack! I would not run both like David said, it is just overkill. The reversitol would make a great pct option whereas the other can be saved for a later date.

Mike

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
look into NP's ReversitolV2/TestobolanV2 combo that stack is off the chizzain!!!!!!!!!!
not a bad idea, for the money you are getting a great deal and an extra boost for either PCT or u could run the TV2 after between the next cycle

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I would actually say you could run the Reversitol V2 in place of the AromX. I dont think its neccessary to run both. Reversitol is a very potent testosterone booster and estrogen modulator.

As for TT33, I would run 2-4 caps a day depending on your LBM and BF%... what are they?

Right now:

LBM=154.86

BF=11%

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now:

LBM=154.86

BF=11%
I would say 3-4 caps. Make sure you increase your caloric intake as well or keep it the same during pct so you don't suffer muscle loss.

Mike