Adipoxil thyroid PCT?

  1. Adipoxil thyroid PCT?


    with the 3,3 and 3,5 in adipoxil is there a need to run some sort of thyroid pct? I've read that theres a recommended one for TT33, and being that Adipoxil contains the same ingredients, is the same PCT protocol recommended?


  2. None necessary but you can run something like Lean Xtreme afterwards. I have seen a lot of people recommend this.

    The product shouldn't be capable of suppressing you enough to require PCT, especially at the recommended dose. If you are doing your own thing and dosing way too high though you might need to do something as a PCT.

    Really though, even if you don't need LX afterwards you should run it anyway because LX is one of the best products out there imo.

  3. so is there a recommended pct for tt-33 ? what do u think about using tt-33 while on a PH cycle ?
    •   
       


  4. I've read that its Unclear if its thyroid suppressive. Many people recommend LX cause of the 7 keto, which would act as a thyroid PCT. So unless any reps can chime in, i'm going to play it safe and assume 200g of 7 keto is a recommended PCT for TT-33 and apidoxil

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    so is there a recommended pct for tt-33 ? what do u think about using tt-33 while on a PH cycle ?
    TT-33 on a PH would be great, see below in regards to pct

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    I've read that its Unclear if its thyroid suppressive. Many people recommend LX cause of the 7 keto, which would act as a thyroid PCT. So unless any reps can chime in, i'm going to play it safe and assume 200g of 7 keto is a recommended PCT for TT-33 and apidoxil
    you can do this... it depends on the individual, but IMO its not neccessary for most, however I DO think its a great way to extend the fat burning cycle.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  6. PCT is not needed IMO with either, but could provide great additional fat burning properties to extend fatloss via different angles.

    Mike

  7. thanks for the input guys.

  8. Lean Xtreme is great but you could also used tyrosine too. Much cheaper as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. I not use NOTHING until i had one bottle of TT-33 and i planning buy more to up the dose 6 caps per day in studies the use and abuse of the "real deal of T3" NOT INDUCE OF THYROID TOXICITY the suppression in normal but the body can regulate by itself in 5-7 days.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  10. p.s. the key for Adipoxil and TT-33 works flawless is the diet "CKD"
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  11. use OEP for your thyroid after seems to have good research on increasing t4 and t3 levels naturally.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Lean Xtreme is great but you could also used tyrosine too. Much cheaper as well.
    Agreed there for sure, dirt cheap in bulk!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    p.s. the key for Adipoxil and TT-33 works flawless is the diet "CKD"
    I havent tried CKD but I have heard good things
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I not use NOTHING until i had one bottle of TT-33 and i planning buy more to up the dose 6 caps per day in studies the use and abuse of the "real deal of T3" NOT INDUCE OF THYROID TOXICITY the suppression in normal but the body can regulate by itself in 5-7 days.
    you think it is safe to run it that high at 6 caps ed?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    you think it is safe to run it that high at 6 caps ed?
    it`s all depends how your body reacts to the dose personally @ 4 caps per day i got a terrible lethargy
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dosing adipoxil and tt-33
    By phatmike0704 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:25 AM
  2. Any one have any experience of iForce Adipoxil?
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Log in
Log in