OMG why push down lids?
- 06-16-2010, 07:27 AM
- 06-16-2010, 10:28 AM
I see your concern here, yes they are typically harder to open and do take more concentration. I was in no way shape or form involved in the decision process to utilize them, but being a pediatric nurse, I am so happy and proud of the decision made to do so. I see many patients who over-dosed on their parents medications, herbs, pills, etc. because they were not child-proof.
This push down method IMO provides a great barrier to maintaining the safety and welfare of many supplement user's children who may potentially get inside the bottles and ingest the pills. For someone who doesn't have kids, this may be hard to fathom, but for those who do, understand how easy children get into things and how hard it is for them to comprehend the ability to open these sorts of bottles.iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
- 06-16-2010, 01:53 PM
06-16-2010, 02:08 PM
What happens if you have a smart kid? lol jk
But seriously help plz I can't get the product open, no matter how hard I shake it
Similar Forum Threads
- By jspillane08 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 09:04 PM
- By SuppKnight in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:37 PM
- By bloodline26 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:25 PM
- By Chub in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2008, 02:11 PM
- By jbthumper in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 02:15 AM