Helloooo? - AnabolicMinds.com

Helloooo?

  1. New Member
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    268

    Reputation

    Helloooo?


    Where have the Iforce reps been lately?

  2. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    I have been in the hospital with my fiancÚ for the past 2 days. David is currently en route to England.


    What can I help with?
  3. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Where have the Iforce reps been lately?
    I'm around, what's up? BTW, you can always shoot me a PM as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I'm around, what's up? BTW, you can always shoot me a PM as well.
    Same bro, I've been around every night. Did we miss a question of yours somewhere? If so, I apologize but please feel free to shoot me a pm if need be.

    Mike
  5. New Member
    MBSowards's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Did you see the Hemavol flash sale?

    We've all got second jobs to try and keep iForce from going under.

  6. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Did you see the Hemavol flash sale?

    We've all got second jobs to try and keep iForce from going under.

    ??

    iForce is in danger of going out of business???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. New Member
    MBSowards's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    ??

    iForce is in danger of going out of business???
    lol no, I just meant we're giving product away so cheap.

    Was a joke, my bad.
  8. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    lol no, I just meant we're giving product away so cheap.

    Was a joke, my bad.
    Oh, I was like wtf lol?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    ??

    iForce is in danger of going out of business???
    Lol yep! Haha jk, actually we have been doing better than ever as of late!!! I had a person scare when the ph business dropped, but couldn't be happier with the line of non-ph's and the success it's had, and continuously having.
  10. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Lol yep! Haha jk, actually we have been doing better than ever as of late!!! I had a person scare when the ph business dropped, but couldn't be happier with the line of non-ph's and the success it's had, and continuously having.
    I totally agree. We just got better instead of letting that negatively impact us. Our line has improved and we got SO many great products in the works now that it's pretty exciting!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  11. New Member
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    268

    Reputation

    Yeah I would jump on the hemavol sale but I just got hit with a bill so im left with 60 bucks to last me two weeks until i get paid again..freakin gas will eat that............


    Anyway what shipper are u guys using? UPS normally has shipping notifications to see whats going on....i was still waiting for a sample but i figured it either got lost or sent to a neighbor
  12. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Yeah I would jump on the hemavol sale but I just got hit with a bill so im left with 60 bucks to last me two weeks until i get paid again..freakin gas will eat that............


    Anyway what shipper are u guys using? UPS normally has shipping notifications to see whats going on....i was still waiting for a sample but i figured it either got lost or sent to a neighbor
    Dude i still have not got MaximizeV2,And i am ready to log it.Yeah was really wanting to give it a run.Doesn't look like that is gonna happen.Plus i couldn't wait to rock a I-force shirt to the gym.lol Some of them must have got lost.I think i saw something with David saying if no one get them by this week,he would reship monday.
  13. New Member
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    268

    Reputation

    yeah ive been loggin maximize for a while to see if i could get a shirt and was told i may get a sample of apidoxill but have had no such luck
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    Dude i still have not got MaximizeV2,And i am ready to log it.Yeah was really wanting to give it a run.Doesn't look like that is gonna happen.Plus i couldn't wait to rock a I-force shirt to the gym.lol Some of them must have got lost.I think i saw something with David saying if no one get them by this week,he would reship monday.
    What were you receiving maximize for? A sample? A log? etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    yeah ive been loggin maximize for a while to see if i could get a shirt and was told i may get a sample of apidoxill but have had no such luck
    Is your log complete? They may be waiting for the logs to be complete before sending out the t-shirts and samples. I will check in to this; you will get what was owed, like we previously stated .
  15. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What were you receiving maximize for? A sample? A log? etc.



    Is your log complete? They may be waiting for the logs to be complete before sending out the t-shirts and samples. I will check in to this; you will get what was owed, like we previously stated .

    It was to log,I was the first to be selected on the tread.here is the tread for you to see. what i am talking about............

    Win a FREE TUB OF MAXIMIZE V2 this weekend!
  16. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    Your shirt and stuff is coming...like I said, PM me a link to the completed log and it'll be sent out
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Your shirt and stuff is coming...like I said, PM me a link to the completed log and it'll be sent out
    Figured!
  18. New Member
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    268

    Reputation

    lol I have two tubs of maximize my log could run for the next two months lol
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944
  19. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    lol I have two tubs of maximize my log could run for the next two months lol
    send your info to VTdubow@iforcenutrition.com
  20. New Member
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    268

    Reputation

    Done....Check out my leg workout it was pretty intense
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944
  21. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Done....Check out my leg workout it was pretty intense
    If your talking about your leg press, I would say so!
  22. New Member
    MBSowards's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Started Testabolan V2 a few days ago. I am cutting but I am up in weight this morning.

    Foiled again by iForce!?!?
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in