Maximize v2 review thread!!!! More free prizes inside!!!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, we went through a lot of mxv2 in the past 3 days with the majority going to members right here on AM!

As our way of saying thanks, we want to help support everyone who supports us here on AM/NP. If you purchased a tub of Maximize v2 from NP during the crazy introductory flash sale, you're entered to win another tub for free.

For every log kept for Maximize v2 here on AM, users will receive a free hardcore I-Force tshirt. On top of that, the top 3 loggers will receive 1 tub of Maximize v2. We will judge by amount of updates, depth of descriptions, as well as entertainment!

If you don't feel like making a log, simply post your simple review in this thread and you can still win a tshirt! We will choose 2 stand out reviews monthly to receive some shirts as well!

Here's one to get it started....

Well if 2 scoops is compared to 3 scoops of some others, minus carbs, minus arginine which makes up a good deal of the actives in most, then it would seem that Maximize V2 has more of the good stuff per full dose.

On another note, I am now into hour 3 since I took 2 scoops. I worked out for an hour and I am still feeling GREAT! No crash in sight. Some good synergies going on here.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
tyte, im be running this during my PCT, to help me maintain my gains from my bold/M1T cycle

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for the Fedex truck to roll up right now. :-D

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Updated review:

Honestly, I've never experienced anything like this from a pwo. Six hours in and I still feel good. I've had some long periods of sitting down but have not crashed. Definitely not as stimmed as i was 4 hours ago but good nonetheless.

I have seen some posts about iForce not using much caffeine in their pwo, relativley speaking. So, the lower dose of caffeine with the 1,3/Synephrine/B12 stack must really just fire on all cylinders. Never been a big Synephrine fan either but this just seems to execute well. Most importantly, my workout today was awesome.

That's a long way of saying I tend to crash hard on just about all other 1,3 and mega dosed caffeine combos and this one is impressing the heck out of me. Will let you know after a few days if this is any different or any bad crashes happen. My buddies are also lining up to try it on Monday so that should be fun. Everyone is different and it will be interesting to see how they feel.

The taste is good. I went a bit strong on my first run and could definitely taste an orange peel type flavor. When I adjusted the water the orange zest flavor was virtually gone and was pretty close to crystal light pink lemonade.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, just look at how much iForce loves you guise! :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
****ing A i am reviewing it starting next week when it arives, and i also bought 2 tubs during the flash sale!@

so im entered into the drawing for purchasing tubsw, and also will win another one possible because of my thread is going to kick ass???? thats amazing, i force rocks!!!!

maybe if i win i could swap it for resveritol v2? gotta use it for my PCT ;)

iForce

Awards
  • Established
****ing A i am reviewing it starting next week when it arives, and i also bought 2 tubs during the flash sale!@

so im entered into the drawing for purchasing tubsw, and also will win another one possible because of my thread is going to kick ass???? thats amazing, i force rocks!!!!

maybe if i win i could swap it for resveritol v2? gotta use it for my PCT ;)
Get your log started, and if u win we'll figure something out :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
soudns great ill start it when it comes in the mail, im hoping for monday!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
waiting on mine ill post a full log 4 days a week if i can get some swag....i just want the t-shirt i got two tubs in the mail.....

boilerfan

Awards
I should have mine tuesday. I hope it is as good as the original because it was one of my favorite pre-workout products.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
another review...this one from the NP store!

Initial Impression By: Marcus

Review posted on: Sat May 01 10:48:34 -0400 2010

WOW!!! Off of 2 scoops, which is really the max dosage, I am over almost 2 hours into it and I am pacing around looking for more exercises to do. Crazy insane energy, awesome focus. Working up a sweat is easy too. Not too much euphoria, but that's not what we're after here right? That being said. I am not jittery AT ALL. I am waiting for the crash but nothing. I did one scoop in the afternoon yesterday and was very focused. No problem sleeping though. Getting awesome pumps using light weights for arms and no weights for standing calf raises. My calves usually just burn and fail. This time I actually got pumps in my calves. Kind of a unique feeling. Hopefully I can edit this and add to my experience with continued use but I am impressed right now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool beans, looking forward to some of these logs and reviews!

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
2 in 2day!

booyah! Just got two tubs in today. I will have my first review in by noon tomorrow after my morning workout. What a great deal to get a t-shirt after scoring it for only 20$.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
booyah! Just got two tubs in today. I will have my first review in by noon tomorrow after my morning workout. What a great deal to get a t-shirt after scoring it for only 20$.
Many thanks for your support! Very excited to see your results

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great pre workout supplement guys. The energy was awesome from 1 1/2 scoops. My workout partner even asked me what was up because I was full of upbeat energy during our workout. No jittery out of control feelings. It has a nice positive get sh*t done attitude. Big props IForce...

iForce

Awards
  • Established
This is a great pre workout supplement guys. The energy was awesome from 1 1/2 scoops. My workout partner even asked me what was up because I was full of upbeat energy during our workout. No jittery out of control feelings. It has a nice positive get sh*t done attitude. Big props IForce...
:D hellz yea!

Have you used any other pre-wo's you can compare it to? How's it stack up against the best?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say that I have used most of what is available and you have put together a product that is definitely superior. This will be my staple for as long as possible.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D hellz yea!

Have you used any other pre-wo's you can compare it to? How's it stack up against the best?
Interested as well because i've used many.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
First Run: Fasted Cardio!

I figured with my first run I'd break out the big guns and test on something I hate. Actually 2 things I hate 1) Working out in the morning 2) Cardio

The only thing I hate more than those two are when I put them together to do morning cardio but it works the best when I'm trying to lose those last bits of fat.

Took 1 1/2 scoops and mixed a few BCAAs in there. I put a little ice in there and shook it up so it was nice and cold. Amazing taste and it wasn't tart or bubbly like most pre-workout supps.

As far as energy goes it was amazing and my mood was definitely lifted. I'm never in a good mood working out in the morning at all! I actually have to force my self to get over the 20 minute cardio mark in the mornings. Today I got to 35 with high intensity intervals and had to force myself to stop. I actually make it a point to keep it around 25-30 minutes when I am fasted but I couldn't help myself today. This is amazing and I'll probably run a morning work out log. I usually get acclimated to these pre-workout supplements after a week or so and I want to see how long I can do this before I take a break from it. Great product though! Can't believe I got it for 20$ bravo!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Another amazing review!!!

Man...I love AM :)

Thanks so much for your honest feedback, really happy you liked it so much

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured with my first run I'd break out the big guns and test on something I hate. Actually 2 things I hate 1) Working out in the morning 2) Cardio

The only thing I hate more than those two are when I put them together to do morning cardio but it works the best when I'm trying to lose those last bits of fat.

Took 1 1/2 scoops and mixed a few BCAAs in there. I put a little ice in there and shook it up so it was nice and cold. Amazing taste and it wasn't tart or bubbly like most pre-workout supps.

As far as energy goes it was amazing and my mood was definitely lifted. I'm never in a good mood working out in the morning at all! I actually have to force my self to get over the 20 minute cardio mark in the mornings. Today I got to 35 with high intensity intervals and had to force myself to stop. I actually make it a point to keep it around 25-30 minutes when I am fasted but I couldn't help myself today. This is amazing and I'll probably run a morning work out log. I usually get acclimated to these pre-workout supplements after a week or so and I want to see how long I can do this before I take a break from it. Great product though! Can't believe I got it for 20$ bravo!
lol, those are two things that I hate too! In fact, I hate mornings themselves just in general. Glad to see that it provided a nice kick!

MBSowards

Awards

20 dollars was such a steal. I can only imagine that the few that didn't get in on this (and I say few after hearing that we sold a good number of V2 during the sales) will be disappointed that they can't get 2 tubs for practically the price of 1.

Hopefully I will have mine in the next few days so I can try it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 dollars was such a steal. I can only imagine that the few that didn't get in on this (and I say few after hearing that we sold a good number of V2 during the sales) will be disappointed that they can't get 2 tubs for practically the price of 1.

Hopefully I will have mine in the next few days so I can try it.
Just got mine in! Can't wait to try it out and compare it it v1 myself. I'm leaving to go playing in a kickball intramural competition at college, then hit the weights.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO just got back form arms today and guess what showed up at my door aobut 1hr before my workout? all three of my bottles of Maximize V2!!! 2 from my DPS order and 1 graciously gifted from Iforce(props DAVE and DAVID!!!)

so i scoop it at ~1.25 scoop, opening the bottle reminded me of raz lemonade SP250, mied it up with about 6oz water and boom tasted about the same as sp250 maybe a lil better less tartness to it, had my GF take a sip and asked what it tasted like...."TASTES LIKE LEMONADE!" as she licks her lips
score a 9/10 for TASTE

ENERGY/FOCUS gf asked if there was "that tingly stuff" in it(beta alainine, said yup, and she has like 1/4oz of it and she felt it. i got tingles across my traps, slight not like a 3g dose but enough to feel it, id guess around 1g of it, focus hit me about 15min after gulping it down, i was ready to rock the gym so i sat around anxious to hit it but talked to the GF (very rapidly speaking as when i get a good stim rush i speak faster) and was out the door. whole workout was face paced didnt get tired, even with less than 30 sec resting which is about normal as i do 30-45sec rest.
energy 10/10
10/10
PUMP
ok so i usually have gatorade bcaa and my vitamin during my workout, but to assess the NO value of the agmatine i waited til my 2nd exercise of each bi and tri to see if this stuff agave a good pump, and yes siry bob it was great, i havent had arginine in over a month since ive been using a preworkout without NO boosters is it until this arrived today. pump was great, swole liek baloons but i could still feel the muscle contract unlike OTHER pre workouts that use glycerol where i get a jello feel and cant feel the muscle contract at all!!!!
PUMP 10/10

have class in a few mintues so i hope the focus carries thorugh i will report back about that tmrw, after shoulders and cardio, today was great, i think i found a new FAV as my Blood Pressure didnt skyrocket, i didnt get nausious from the stims and didnt have a jello feel to it,
does agmatine have a building effect, the longer i take it the better the pumps?

arms went great
cable underhand pressdowns, 3 warmup sets 3 working sets 60lbs
cable curls 21's 40lbs was working sets 3 sets
tricep pushdowns in front to negate shoulder and chest from movement, 3 workign sets 130lbs
DB preacher curls 3 working sets 27.5lb DB 10 reps 3sec negative
hammer grip tricep push machine, 12 reps 4 sec negative 3 sets ~80lbs
bicep curl hammer pinloaded machine 50lb/arm 10reps 3-4sec negative
dips 3 sets of 10 to failure
wide grip hammer pinloaded curls to failure dropset started 110lbs for 8, 80lbs for 5, 50lbs for 10, 30bs for 10, 20lbs for 6
crunches and hanging leg raises, then postworkout to write my blog ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prety good stock but that aint all i didnt drop the turinabol LV and liver juice in that pic since i snagged those last month ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wish vascularity was better tho, only thing that made my veins pop recently was sp :(

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Review and Comments from Friends

As promised in a past post, some additional thoughts as well as quotes from workout buddies.

After a week of use I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. The workouts are sick. Energy is insane, but not jittery amazingly enough. Focus is intense. Two scoops will not be an every day thing for me. 1.33 scoops is incredibly effective too. 2 just makes you swell up like you ran into a beehive(in a good way) and keeps you going as long as you damn well want it to. Yes, I did take some this morning! :)

Energy: 10/10
Focus: 10/10
Pumps: 10/10
Endurance:10/10 - adding this because you can easily hit the treadmill hours later and kick it into high gear.
Taste 9/10 - Was different at first, but I look forward to it now. Yum!

Buddy# 1 comments 30min into workout: "This stuff is giving me a pretty good boost. How much did you say it was?". You must understand he is a SP die hard fan and this is the first time he has ever bestowed that kind of compliment on another pwo. He's tried everything out there just about. He enjoys an overall good feeling, rather than just a stim effect, so the usual suspects never impressed him.

Buddy #2(also a die hard sp fan) at 6:30AM, gym parking lot: Jumps out of truck and says "man, I feel freakin awesome!" We refer to him as the stackmaster, because well, he stacks full doses of stims round the clock. Still, he felt the Maximize v2!

Buddy #2 at 3:30PM, same day via IM: "Dude what was that stuff you gave me? I'm still freakin' jacked. I feel like I can run a 10K". My response: "yeah, maybe 1.5 scoops for you instead of 2", thinking he thought this was a bad thing". Buddy #2: "screw that! 2 FULL scoops."

So, two more jugs off the shelves for iForce!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate these in depth reviews!

I'm also happy you've gotten used to the taste and look forward to it now!

Converting SP, jack3d, and 1-mr users 1 at a time!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"It ain't bragging if it's true"...Nice job IForce!!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Spiderduncan's Trial of Maximize V2

First, I would like to thank Dave and the folks at I Force Nutrition for allowed me to try their new pre-workout product. Secondly, I hope that this log/review will help others make more informed choices regarding pre-workout supplements.

Before I rate my first experience with Maximize V2, I would like to make the disclaimer that I have a very high tolerance to stimulants.

My review will be based upon taste, energy and endurance (comparisons will be worked into each category). The scale will be 1-10, one being lowest, 5 average and 10 being superior.

First Serving Review:
TASTE (9) Upon opening the container, I it appeared that I was shipped a container of NO Xplode. The consistency and texture uncannily similar. The flavor was good, raspberry lemonade as the label claimed, with a slight hint of what I will call "vitamin after taste." Comparison = similar to Super Pump 250, No Shotgun and NO Xplode.

ENERGY (10) This is were it gets interesting. I workout in the afternoon, right after work, so I am mentally fatigued. However, after 15-20 minutes I was beginning to feel more alert. Lastly, I would describe the rise to alertness as being similar to ephedrine/caffeine stack (hairs on the head feel tingly or charged with electricity). Comparison = similar to Jack3d and Super Pump 250.

ENDURANCE (10) Honestly, my repetition range at the moment is low (5RM), but there was NOT a decrease in performance. Comparison = NA at the moment.

While I will be increasing the dosage, overall I was happy with my first encounter with Maximize V2.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As promised in a past post, some additional thoughts as well as quotes from workout buddies.

After a week of use I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. The workouts are sick. Energy is insane, but not jittery amazingly enough. Focus is intense. Two scoops will not be an every day thing for me. 1.33 scoops is incredibly effective too. 2 just makes you swell up like you ran into a beehive(in a good way) and keeps you going as long as you damn well want it to. Yes, I did take some this morning! :)

Energy: 10/10
Focus: 10/10
Pumps: 10/10
Endurance:10/10 - adding this because you can easily hit the treadmill hours later and kick it into high gear.
Taste 9/10 - Was different at first, but I look forward to it now. Yum!

Buddy# 1 comments 30min into workout: "This stuff is giving me a pretty good boost. How much did you say it was?". You must understand he is a SP die hard fan and this is the first time he has ever bestowed that kind of compliment on another pwo. He's tried everything out there just about. He enjoys an overall good feeling, rather than just a stim effect, so the usual suspects never impressed him.

Buddy #2(also a die hard sp fan) at 6:30AM, gym parking lot: Jumps out of truck and says "man, I feel freakin awesome!" We refer to him as the stackmaster, because well, he stacks full doses of stims round the clock. Still, he felt the Maximize v2!

Buddy #2 at 3:30PM, same day via IM: "Dude what was that stuff you gave me? I'm still freakin' jacked. I feel like I can run a 10K". My response: "yeah, maybe 1.5 scoops for you instead of 2", thinking he thought this was a bad thing". Buddy #2: "screw that! 2 FULL scoops."

So, two more jugs off the shelves for iForce!
That's awesome! Glad your friends enjoyed it so much.

First, I would like to thank Dave and the folks at I Force Nutrition for allowed me to try their new pre-workout product. Secondly, I hope that this log/review will help others make more informed choices regarding pre-workout supplements.

Before I rate my first experience with Maximize V2, I would like to make the disclaimer that I have a very high tolerance to stimulants.

My review will be based upon taste, energy and endurance (comparisons will be worked into each category). The scale will be 1-10, one being lowest, 5 average and 10 being superior.

First Serving Review:
TASTE (9) Upon opening the container, I it appeared that I was shipped a container of NO Xplode. The consistency and texture uncannily similar. The flavor was good, raspberry lemonade as the label claimed, with a slight hint of what I will call "vitamin after taste." Comparison = similar to Super Pump 250, No Shotgun and NO Xplode.

ENERGY (10) This is were it gets interesting. I workout in the afternoon, right after work, so I am mentally fatigued. However, after 15-20 minutes I was beginning to feel more alert. Lastly, I would describe the rise to alertness as being similar to ephedrine/caffeine stack (hairs on the head feel tingly or charged with electricity). Comparison = similar to Jack3d and Super Pump 250.

ENDURANCE (10) Honestly, my repetition range at the moment is low (5RM), but there was NOT a decrease in performance. Comparison = NA at the moment.

While I will be increasing the dosage, I was overage happy with my first encounter with Maximize V2.
Nice! I first tried it myself a few days ago when I played basketball. I played for over two hours until I had blisters on my feet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I do like maximizev2 better then jack3d...but u have to give some props to USPLABS geranium oil wasnt in many products outside of Ripped Freak before "Jacked" came out.....

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I do like maximizev2 better then jack3d...but u have to give some props to USPLABS geranium oil wasnt in many products outside of Ripped Freak before "Jacked" came out.....
Jack3d changed pre-wo's forever IMO. USP labs is always very impressive IMO.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Whats the word on the T's for those of us who are loggin Maximizev2....i was just wondering because I look good in black/red XL or XXL depending on how ur shirts are cut.....lol I mean I could cut the sleeves off one for the gym, and i could wear the other one when Im out.....seeing as half my T's are left over Supplement T freebies from work lol.....

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Whats the word on the T's for those of us who are loggin Maximizev2....i was just wondering because I look good in black/red XL or XXL depending on how ur shirts are cut.....lol I mean I could cut the sleeves off one for the gym, and i could wear the other one when Im out.....seeing as half my T's are left over Supplement T freebies from work lol.....

When logs conclude, we will get your shirt out. If I miss any logs, just PM me the link and ill make sure it's taken care of.

ecupirate

Awards
Hey guys, sorry i'm late... I Have my thread going over in the log section.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
looks like these boards are gonna be short one logger, still never recieved product.

and what sux even more is that since i got picked to log and review maximize, i didnt buy any tubs while it wuz on sale for 20 bux. F ucked twice, this is not my month.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I had to buy at another popular online store .... it was 19.99 for like another week past nutraplanet....

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Tried maximize on a calve only day, pumps were unreal!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I know, right!!! I was like "freakin' calf pumps??? Are you kidding me?

Seems to be sold out just about everywhere online. My local VS just got it tho. Any word on when they will be at NP again?