Iforce intraworkout product?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

We've been toying with a new intraworkout formula that we're hoping to release, but we were curious what AM would like to see given the oppurtunity to build their own intra product.

What ingredients are most important to you? What doses?

What "extras" would you like to see included that are not currently offered?

Really excited to see what you guys want to see us include!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great way for you guys to tell us what you'd like and to improve upon what's out there already!

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
Well, I had true protein formulate a custom one for me that worked pretty well... I used a pretty standard dose of BCAA's, and hydrolyzed whey, along with about 9g's of citrulline malate. Didn't have beta alanine in it, but that'd certainly be a plus. Oh, I had 1.5g of ALCAR in it too- a tad higher of a dose than I'd really wanted... LCLT would be interesting in there, I think.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
4:1 ratio of BCAA's, instantized...some other stuff people will request that's awesome. Ohh and good flavor.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Something along these lines would be killer, Thanks iForce

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like I like, I hate beta alanine tho, damn tingles!

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Something lite that doesn't require a ton of blood to be diverted to the digestive tract when it needs to be in our muscles. But if you guys can figure this one out you'll have a lifetime customer here !

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Something along these lines would be killer, Thanks iForce

Why would you want arginine and small doses of other EAAs?

genuinely curious... because IMO a 4:1:1 BCAA will spike protein synthesis plenty, adding in the others just takes up space that could be used for other ingredients (creatine, citrulline, etc)

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want arginine and small doses of other EAAs?

genuinely curious... because IMO a 4:1:1 BCAA will spike protein synthesis plenty, adding in the others just takes up space that could be used for other ingredients (creatine, citrulline, etc)
Well actually now that you make me stop and really think about it, I'm stumped. I had used a product like that one before and had marginal success. All I really want are quality, easily digestible ingredients, that won't weigh me down during my lifts, and won't take away from the pumps.

Also, is there anything you can do to cover up the texture/test of straight BCAA powder. It's like drinking sand, but hey if it works WTH.

Look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10g Pepto-Pro
5g Leucine
2g GMS
Significant amounts of potassium, sodium, chloride and other electrolytes

I'd use 3servings of the above formula.

At a decent price - I typically make my own intraworkout from a variety of products because products like Intrabolic, Sizeon and Intrain are all so friggin' overpriced and underdosed.

For economy's sake, a Pepto-Pro/proprietary casein hydrolysate blend would work well in place of straight Pepto-Pro.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Well actually now that you make me stop and really think about it, I'm stumped. I had used a product like that one before and had marginal success. All I really want are quality, easily digestible ingredients, that won't weigh me down during my lifts, and won't take away from the pumps.

Also, is there anything you can do to cover up the texture/test of straight BCAA powder. It's like drinking sand, but hey if it works WTH.

Look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.
I would rather take out the non bcaas and add in a few grams of Citrulline and 3g of Creatine mono

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Seems like some kind of creatine is always getting put into preworkout supps these days...how will this product be different?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like some kind of creatine is always getting put into preworkout supps these days...how will this product be different?
This is for an intra workout not a pre. We're looking for all ideas and to see what you guys would like.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Meant intra...my bad. I've got like 34 diff windows open. Can you answer my question though?

MBSowards

Awards
Is creatine mono degrading to creatinine in solution no longer an issue, or am I unaware of something?
The amount of time the product would be in your shaker after mixing it with water would probably be pretty minimal, definitely minimal enough that you wouldn't have to worry about it converting to creatinine by the time you were finished with your workout.

I am not huge on finding and posting studies (I am not much more than an about average bro who hits the gym and likes iForce products enough to "represent" them) but if you really want me to I can probably search and find them for ya.

Meant intra...my bad. I've got like 34 diff windows open. Can you answer my question though?
Why are more intraworkout products including creatine nowadays? Is that what you're asking? I don't think it has anything to do with a benefit of taking creatine during your work out, just an overall benefit of creatine supplementation in general.

I would actually prefer no creatine, or at least a creatine free version, because 1) it seems people complain a lot of the time when a product has creatine 2) I see people often looking for a product "but they already have a creatine" and 3) Maximize V2 has creatine already.

Ideally I would like to see our intraworkout formulated to stack with Maximize V2 to where the combo offered everything you could need/want around your workout.

Hope this helps (and dang this is the longest post I've ever made at AM by far, I hope at least some of you finished it.)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some serious BCAA 4:1:1 beta alanine, just enough carbs to cover the tingle for those folks, maybe like 5-10g
creatine so that if paired with Maximive v2 there is a days dose,
NO WHOLE PROTEINS TO **** WITH AMINO ABSORPTION
electrolytes
citrulline
epimedium....maybe if it kicks in that fast, great for aggressive energy
LCLT or PCAR un clear as to the differences and why 1 is better than other, but carnitine is great for foucs and mitochondrial
KEEP IT CHEAP, give us a reason we should buy it over a mix of bulk stuff that is just slightly higher than making our own, because the intra workout lines arent as sexy as people thought theyd be, between pre.intra,post mixing all that stuff daily becomes a bit of a chore.....
less than 1.50/serv would be nice, maybe closer to the $1 mark

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh and maybe betaine for the recomp folks.... ;) ;) ;)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, thought I did. Looks like MBS was able to extrapolate much better then I did! I personally don't want creatine in my intra wo because it's in so many other products, pre/post/proteins ect, that I'd rather use that space to put other things in it that I need, like BCAA's and electrolytes, combined with a great flavor of course! :D There's so many different ingredients that can be added in to spice it up and that's why we created this thread. We want to see what guys do or don't want to see in it. We want to make a great product that you guys can love and will want to use again and again.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a good load of electrolytes would be a plus. I've begun adding sea salt to both my pre and post workout shakes and the difference is quite notable.

Sorry, thought I did. Looks like MBS was able to extrapolate much better then I did! I personally don't want creatine in my intra wo because it's in so many other products, pre/post/proteins ect, that I'd rather use that space to put other things in it that I need, like BCAA's and electrolytes, combined with a great flavor of course! :D There's so many different ingredients that can be added in to spice it up and that's why we created this thread. We want to see what guys do or don't want to see in it. We want to make a great product that you guys can love and will want to use again and again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My idea intra would be,

Creatine Monohydrate at 10 grams
BCAA 4:1:1 ratio
Citrulline Malate
Glycerin
K-RA-ala or whatever it is, cant remember lol
80 grams of carbs

Im very big into carbs/bcaa/creatine/nutrient partitioning. That is similar to something i do now, and I love liquid glycerin and CM.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My idea intra would be,

Creatine Monohydrate at 10 grams
BCAA 4:1:1 ratio
Citrulline Malate
Glycerin
K-RA-ala or whatever it is, cant remember lol
80 grams of carbs

Im very big into carbs/bcaa/creatine/nutrient partitioning. That is similar to something i do now, and I love liquid glycerin and CM.
maybe divide the creatine and carbs by 3 for the avg folk that would cost a **** ton! and be for the BIG boys!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe divide the creatine and carbs by 3 for the avg folk that would cost a **** ton! and be for the BIG boys!!!!
Join the big boy club then ;) jk

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Join the big boy club then ;) jk
**** send me what oyu're taking and ill be there, only 205 right now... i need about another 25lbs of iforce products that i can stack on and il be sitting pretty at 230!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
citrulline
BCAA
Carnitine
little bit of carbs
beta A
alpha lipoic acid
quercitin

cgoode