10 hemavol reviewers needed! Free HemaVol inside!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. 10 hemavol reviewers needed! Free HemaVol inside!

I need 10 people who want to give HemaVol a shot for a week trial.

The first 10 to respond with the following info will be chosen!

Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.

Have at it guys!

2. New, but I can still review it, will take pics also..

I'm new to this forum but post on other BB forums too.

Edit: I'm 19, 20 this month..
    •   

3. Thumbs up sure!

I'd love to log HemaVol for a week trial.

Willing to write an articulate, indepth review, rating the product on a 1-10 scale for pump, vascularity, endurance, drive and overall effects!

4. Very interested - I have just recently incorporated Glycergrow into my pre-workout mix, and would love to see how the two compare!

Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.

5. in I can leave a detailed review of the product after the ten days. thanks. age 24

6. Absolutely... 23 and ready for a pump!!!

- Also ready to preach about said pump!

7. 24 years old willing to review product and give detailed log of it's effects!

8. Age: 22
    Willing to write an indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects------OF COURSE!!!

9. I'm in! Sign me up...

10. Age:26
    Willing to write an indepth review. Thanks!
    •   

11. Sure

12. big fan on this. Had a few sample packets of this, and used it for a few days. Really a sweet pump product.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    big fan on this. Had a few sample packets of this, and used it for a few days. Really a sweet pump product.
    Glad you liked it! Keep the apps coming in guys, we want everyone to get a chance to try the best NO product on the market!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

14. Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    Glad you liked it! Keep the apps coming in guys, we want everyone to get a chance to try the best NO product on the market!
    When are you going to toss around the adipoxil bottles
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

15. 38 years old and very interested in trying this product. Have mainly used LG products and other than Jackd I havent tried any other supp companies. Willing to give indepth and honest feedback.

16. I'll try it 42 been pounding iron for yrs.

17. In! Am I too late?? 29 yo and ready to rock!

18. Age:21
    Will write in depth review.
    Would love to try out a pump product!

19. Age:38
    Would love to try it out and will write a great indepth review consisting of a 1-10 rating on pump, vascularity, endurance, drive, and overall effects.
    Thanks!

20. I would also love to run Hemavol!! I gurantee that I will provide the musclenation with an un-biased review! I have also used many other similar products and will be able to compare, sign me up! I also will have no problem writing a detailed in-depth review! Thanks

21. Id love to log this!

20 yrs old
    CELTIC LABS REP

22. ill do it!!! Is it to late???
    I would really look forward to logging this product!!!
  23. TheTransforma

I'll would try to give this product a run.

24. I will try, 32 yrs old. not currently on any other supplements, might be a good baseline for a trial??? Thanks.

25. "iForce" will be back in here later most likely We will see how many spots we have left and keep you all posted!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

26. Good to see so many people getting to try this. I absolutely love HemaVol and can't wait to see all of your guys reviews.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

27. I`ll give it a go. 45 and in need of a kick in the ass in the gym sometimes. I go before work(3:30 am) so I`ll know if it does anything. All I have before workout is oatmeal, vitamins and water.

28. posted in the other thread as well.
    18, and will log/review

29. 35 years old from Australia, how about giving an O/S reviewer a go????

30. Quote Originally Posted by gainsvillian View Post
    I'm in! Sign me up...
    I'm out! haha. Running a sponsored LG log so maybe next time. Good luck to those chosen!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemavol log
    By StackedCop in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. Hemavol
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:19 PM
  3. Hemavol Q
    By omg in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 16