Free Reversitol V2!!! Loggers come inside...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Just got my bottle minutes ago. Will setup log tonight. I am going to take a picture of my bloodwork and see how it shows up, if not I will scan it.

Thanks Iforce!

2. Going to have to scan it, the picture was nothing but a bright blur.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    package just arrived with the Rv2 and will start to log on Monday for those interested in reviews for iForce's new version of Reversitol (Rv2). thank you again iForce for selecting me to be amongst the chosen few to be given this wonderfull opportunity, so stay tuned all my AM cohorts as we journey this ride together
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Just got my bottle minutes ago. Will setup log tonight. I am going to take a picture of my bloodwork and see how it shows up, if not I will scan it.

Thanks Iforce!
    I'm really looking forward to these logs! Good to see that you're getting blood work up Herc.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

4. suresha, please post your log and follow thru.
    I'm 40 and if I read another natty test boost log from a 22y old I'm going to frickn scream. No offense to anyone but unless your even close to an age bracket where the supp would make a difference I don't put any stock into the log at all.
    I would luv to run a log on this stuff but am currently in the middle of a stack.
    THanks all, and again no offense.

5. Quote Originally Posted by evar View Post
    suresha, please post your log and follow thru.
    I'm 40 and if I read another natty test boost log from a 22y old I'm going to frickn scream. No offense to anyone but unless your even close to an age bracket where the supp would make a difference I don't put any stock into the log at all.
    I would luv to run a log on this stuff but am currently in the middle of a stack.
    THanks all, and again no offense.
    It simply comes down to the age of the majority causing many logs to be from people in that age group. There still are solid benefits to taking a test booster at that age, just not at the level for somone older.

What do I care though, im only 22 for less then a month May 17th baby!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It simply comes down to the age of the majority causing many logs to be from people in that age group. There still are solid benefits to taking a test booster at that age, just not at the level for somone older.

What do I care though, im only 22 for less then a month May 17th baby!
    please could you explain further-you carnt make a statement like that and not back it up

7. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    please could you explain further-you carnt make a statement like that and not back it up
    I am confused as to what you are questioning, that a rise in testosterone wouldn't support the goals of someone looking to put on mass?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I'm really looking forward to these logs! Good to see that you're getting blood work up Herc.
    Thanks King, I will get it started this week, sorry for the slight delay. Trying to get all of my ducks in a row. Got 2 rough days of work ahead and then I will have this beast going.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Just got my bottle minutes ago. Will setup log tonight. I am going to take a picture of my bloodwork and see how it shows up, if not I will scan it.

Thanks Iforce!
    Aweseome bro, can't wait!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Thanks King, I will get it started this week, sorry for the slight delay. Trying to get all of my ducks in a row. Got 2 rough days of work ahead and then I will have this beast going.
    No worries buddy, things come up. Looking forward to your log
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Please PM me shipping details.

Subject of PM should say "Rv2 Logger"

I only see one log. What happened?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reversitol v2 bloodwork inside!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 01:35 AM