Free Reversitol V2!!! Loggers come inside...

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys...well I got bored so I want to do another free giveaway!

I know this board is a bit hesitant about Reversitol V2, and thats why I want 5 users to run Reversitol v2 SOLO so you can all start to understand exactly what it is capable of in a test boosting situation, not just PCT!

How to qualify for a free bottle:

Weight:
Favorite Testbooster/s:
Goals for using Rv2:
Willing to keep an indepth and detailed 30 day log, consisting of no less than 4 updates per week.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy. I think im your man. Been looking at this, but like you said, people have mixed reviews. And one reason Im on here are for REAL reviews. I wont take anything unless it was reviewed by several people. Thats just how I roll. Ive app'd for all your other promos, so I feel if I re-write all that, it would be overkill.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow.....tremendous opportunity, some lucky loggers on there way in this one. The profile has my curiosity peaked

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards

Height: 6'3

Weight: 235lbs

Favorite Testbooster/s: BioForge

Goals for using Rv2: Gain strength and mass

Willing to keep an indepth and detailed 30 day log, consisting of no less than 4 updates per week. Yes and can and will provide scanned bloodwork.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205-210

Favorite Test Boosters: No success with other test boosters besides the obvious PH's ... I've found most previous T-Boosters to be junk.

Goals for RV2: Creating an anabolic environment while controlling estrogen allowing my body to gain that hard feeling and the fullness your muscles get while using test boosters. Also the 2-Hydroxylation is something that really interests me. I suffer from almost constant joint pain in my shoulders and knees. If I can work out hard, boost test levels, control estrogen, and not feel stiff like an old man than that supplement would be at the top of my list.

I can log 6-7 days a week to keep an in depth review of my experiences with RV2
*can also provide BW if desired.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'7''
Weight:150
Favorite Testbooster/s: Hyperdrolx2 or other bromo with stoked
Goals for using Rv2: Ive been interested in all these new methylated flavones and I was contemplating being a guinea pig and buying a bottle and logging it. but if I could do It for free that would be dope. I can do bloodwork pre and post usage. I would do this log just like all my other logs, daily updates with complete diet, routine, and comments.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Let's go iForce and smash these boards!!!!
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 225
Favorite T-Boost: DTHC,Testapro, Recycle, Sustain Alpha and hopefully RV2

Goals for RV2: To maintain strength and gains and keep the boys going being i'm 3 weeks in on my sd run and should be ready for that RV2 after next week. think it'll be a great opportunity to try this supp after an sd run to see how this supp adds up overall. will definitely be able to log daily if required without a problem.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
keep them coming guys! So glad we are back on here. Much better than "other board"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here!

Dan 55

Awards
height:5'8''
weight:212

I am about to run 8 weeks of novadex xt and reversitol was my other option. i would love to do a comparison of the two and judge which is better. I was looking to do a recomp and im very disciplined

Russsssssssss

Awards
Height:5'8
Weight:200
Favorite Testbooster/s:diesel test,androbolix
Goals for using Rv2:good stregth and mass
Willing to keep an indepth and detailed 30 day log, consisting of no less than 4 updates per week..........NOOOOO PROBLEM!

MBSowards

Awards

Willing to keep an indepth and detailed 30 day log, consisting of no less than 4 updates per week. Yes and can and will provide scanned bloodwork.
Same Heracles from the other forum? I'm new here so I am just assuming so based on the screen name. If so, what's going on man?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bolded part would be an awesome addition!

Another awesome logging opportunity with more to come!

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Same Heracles from the other forum? I'm new here so I am just assuming so based on the screen name. If so, what's going on man?
Whats up MBS!! How is everything? I am about to become active again here and over there. Hope all is well.

Bolded part would be an awesome addition!

Another awesome logging opportunity with more to come!
Product looks sick and I would gladly do this for you guys. If I don't get picked I can pick up my log of test boosters over at bb.com and do it here as well.

iForce

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205-210

Favorite Test Boosters: No success with other test boosters besides the obvious PH's ... I've found most previous T-Boosters to be junk.

Goals for RV2: Creating an anabolic environment while controlling estrogen allowing my body to gain that hard feeling and the fullness your muscles get while using test boosters. Also the 2-Hydroxylation is something that really interests me. I suffer from almost constant joint pain in my shoulders and knees. If I can work out hard, boost test levels, control estrogen, and not feel stiff like an old man than that supplement would be at the top of my list.

I can log 6-7 days a week to keep an in depth review of my experiences with RV2
*can also provide BW if desired.
Height: 5'7''
Weight:150
Favorite Testbooster/s: Hyperdrolx2 or other bromo with stoked
Goals for using Rv2: Ive been interested in all these new methylated flavones and I was contemplating being a guinea pig and buying a bottle and logging it. but if I could do It for free that would be dope. I can do bloodwork pre and post usage. I would do this log just like all my other logs, daily updates with complete diet, routine, and comments.
Let's go iForce and smash these boards!!!!
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 225
Favorite T-Boost: DTHC,Testapro, Recycle, Sustain Alpha and hopefully RV2

Goals for RV2: To maintain strength and gains and keep the boys going being i'm 3 weeks in on my sd run and should be ready for that RV2 after next week. think it'll be a great opportunity to try this supp after an sd run to see how this supp adds up overall. will definitely be able to log daily if required without a problem.
Height:5'8
Weight:200
Favorite Testbooster/s:diesel test,androbolix
Goals for using Rv2:good stregth and mass
Willing to keep an indepth and detailed 30 day log, consisting of no less than 4 updates per week..........NOOOOO PROBLEM!
Please PM me shipping details.

Subject of PM should say "Rv2 Logger"

:D

MBSowards

Awards
Whats up MBS!! How is everything? I am about to become active again here and over there. Hope all is well.

Product looks sick and I would gladly do this for you guys. If I don't get picked I can pick up my log of test boosters over at bb.com and do it here as well.
Going pretty well. Trying to get used to this new forum and another place that is pretty new that I'm holding down for I-Force.

Looking forward to your log and feedback.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn can't believe I missed this, wish I would have seen this I would have sent an app:(, Congrats to the winners, will be watching the logs!

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Please PM me shipping details.

Subject of PM should say "Rv2 Logger"

:D
PM'ed thanks!

Going pretty well. Trying to get used to this new forum and another place that is pretty new that I'm holding down for I-Force.

Looking forward to your log and feedback.
Nice, congrats on the rep spot! I look forward to you following along.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Please can anyone tell me if this ingredient is CHRYSIN -7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one : chrysin is also a flavanone
it seems to be the main ingredient thanks

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Please can anyone tell me if this ingredient is CHRYSIN -7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one : chrysin is also a flavanone
it seems to be the main ingredient thanks
Nope...very different ingredients

MBSowards

Awards
PM'ed thanks!

Nice, congrats on the rep spot! I look forward to you following along.
Thanks man. Hopefully when the logs get going I will have something to follow, there will be more questions to answer, etc. and I can get in the groove over here.

Never been good at just recommending a product to someone, but I always try to help when people have questions or problems.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Hopefully when the logs get going I will have something to follow, there will be more questions to answer, etc. and I can get in the groove over here.

Never been good at just recommending a product to someone, but I always try to help when people have questions or problems.

I pimp enough for all of us :)

Keep doing what ur doing :D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
LET'S GO iFORCE, LET'S GET THESE COMPUTER'S COMPUTING. INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW. LOL

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
When should we be expecting the product? I have already gotten back my blood test results.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
package just arrived with the Rv2 and will start to log on Monday for those interested in reviews for iForce's new version of Reversitol (Rv2). thank you again iForce for selecting me to be amongst the chosen few to be given this wonderfull opportunity, so stay tuned all my AM cohorts as we journey this ride together

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Just got my bottle minutes ago. Will setup log tonight. I am going to take a picture of my bloodwork and see how it shows up, if not I will scan it.

Thanks Iforce!

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Going to have to scan it, the picture was nothing but a bright blur.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
package just arrived with the Rv2 and will start to log on Monday for those interested in reviews for iForce's new version of Reversitol (Rv2). thank you again iForce for selecting me to be amongst the chosen few to be given this wonderfull opportunity, so stay tuned all my AM cohorts as we journey this ride together
Just got my bottle minutes ago. Will setup log tonight. I am going to take a picture of my bloodwork and see how it shows up, if not I will scan it.

Thanks Iforce!
I'm really looking forward to these logs! Good to see that you're getting blood work up Herc.

evar

Awards
suresha, please post your log and follow thru.
I'm 40 and if I read another natty test boost log from a 22y old I'm going to frickn scream. No offense to anyone but unless your even close to an age bracket where the supp would make a difference I don't put any stock into the log at all.
I would luv to run a log on this stuff but am currently in the middle of a stack.
THanks all, and again no offense.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
suresha, please post your log and follow thru.
I'm 40 and if I read another natty test boost log from a 22y old I'm going to frickn scream. No offense to anyone but unless your even close to an age bracket where the supp would make a difference I don't put any stock into the log at all.
I would luv to run a log on this stuff but am currently in the middle of a stack.
THanks all, and again no offense.
It simply comes down to the age of the majority causing many logs to be from people in that age group. There still are solid benefits to taking a test booster at that age, just not at the level for somone older.

What do I care though, im only 22 for less then a month :) May 17th baby!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It simply comes down to the age of the majority causing many logs to be from people in that age group. There still are solid benefits to taking a test booster at that age, just not at the level for somone older.

What do I care though, im only 22 for less then a month :) May 17th baby!
please could you explain further-you carnt make a statement like that and not back it up

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
I'm really looking forward to these logs! Good to see that you're getting blood work up Herc.
Thanks King, I will get it started this week, sorry for the slight delay. Trying to get all of my ducks in a row. Got 2 rough days of work ahead and then I will have this beast going.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks Iforce!
Aweseome bro, can't wait!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks King, I will get it started this week, sorry for the slight delay. Trying to get all of my ducks in a row. Got 2 rough days of work ahead and then I will have this beast going.
No worries buddy, things come up. Looking forward to your log