HYBRID Meet n' Greet: PREAMP

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any questions, issues, concerns, feedback (positive or negative) regarding PreAMP... feel free to post them here.

Advanced Pre-Workout Amplifier

There’s beauty in simplicity. You don’t train with an overcomplicated program with an unnecessary design, so why purchase and use a pre-workout product that boasts an overcomplicated formula with underwhelming amounts of ingredients?

PREAMP was designed with simplicity in mind… Ingredients that serve to assist in intensity, endurance, focus, and energy. Everything an athlete needs and nothing besides. This approach is designed to produce effective products at an efficient cost.

· Increases performance/endurance (Beta-alanine, Caffeine, AMP Citrate)
· Increases energy/power output (Caffeine, AMP Citrate, Higenamine)
· Increases focus/neural activity (GABA, Choline, Pikatropin)

PREAMP gives you what you need so you can get what you want.
HYBRID-new-07.png

Jakey

Awards
I tried one scoop the other day, but didn't feel much, so two scoops tomorrow for my workout (although I think it will be stim-break time soon).

I am curious as to the inclusion of GABA though, as far as I am aware this would mellow you out and doesn't seem ideal pre-training.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried one scoop the other day, but didn't feel much, so two scoops tomorrow for my workout (although I think it will be stim-break time soon).

I am curious as to the inclusion of GABA though, as far as I am aware this would mellow you out and doesn't seem ideal pre-training.
Two scoops is where most seem to settle... I've said it elsewhere, but I think the AMP has some unmentioned MOA that dampens the effects of the caffeine to an extent, because there's no way 400mg of caffeine should feel so smooth.

As for the GABA, the dose isn't large enough to warrant a mellow mood, but just enough to help with the focus aspect... But, if you're expecting a euphoric, mood enhancing, or sedative effect, it isn't there.

Jakey

Awards
Two scoops is where most seem to settle... I've said it elsewhere, but I think the AMP has some unmentioned MOA that dampens the effects of the caffeine to an extent, because there's no way 400mg of caffeine should feel so smooth.

As for the GABA, the dose isn't large enough to warrant a mellow mood, but just enough to help with the focus aspect... But, if you're expecting a euphoric, mood enhancing, or sedative effect, it isn't there.
Sweet, cheers for the reply. Here's to a PR tomorrow. :D

Best tasting PWO ever btw. Quite a mild apple flavour but a real pleasure to drink, even better than FP Evol.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, cheers for the reply. Here's to a PR tomorrow. :D

Best tasting PWO ever btw. Quite a mild apple flavour but a real pleasure to drink, even better than FP Evol.
Our flavor guys are the best in the biz. :D We'll probably get another flavor or two going before all is said and done.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother. This time we ramped up the Stim more than we have ever in the past but I think Mike is right in that AMP seems to soften the caffeine a bit. Let me know what you think about 2 scoops as it will be very high dose in AMP. Interested to see what you think.

Jakey

Awards
I normally try pwo before I actually use it in the gym just to modify dosing.

1 scoop didn't do much.

1.5 - Used it to get some studying done, good focus and energy for about an hour and a half.

Gym - 2 scoops:
- Increases performance/endurance (Beta-alanine, Caffeine, AMP Citrate)

I've been sleeping badly recently, this performed extremely well considering how lack of sleep affects my reaction to stims. I've just come back from a week off, and not been eating much during this time. I trained chest and back. BP - 220lbs x 6, which is 2 off a PR. Instead of the usual hour and a half this takes me, I did it in 1 hour and 10 minutes, didn't feel I needed as much rest between sets (although as I primarily train for strength so forced myself to), rep endurance / amount for my lighter sets increased. Decline bench press PR - 117.5kg (259lbs) x 3 (PR) at the end of my workout. Didn't feel like leaving the gym.

- Increases energy/power output (Caffeine, AMP Citrate, Higenamine)

Solid energy, a little jittery (maybe my stim tolerance isn't as high as I thought hah). 400mg of caffeine can do that though, but as myself and others have noticed AMP citrate seems to help combat this. It's going on 2 and a half hours and I can still feel it.... Probs gonna clean my room and study after this, unless I crash. :)

- Increases focus/neural activity (GABA, Choline, Pikatropin)

Probably the most noticeable and stand out effect. Excellent focus and mind-muscle connection (even though I was lifting heavy today), so it will be interesting to try on my lighter days. Mood was increased and I was just longingly staring at the bar. I had increased aggression in comparison to Evol but that might be the week off causing the "itch" to train - so far AMP doesn't seem to cause the same aggressiveness as 1,3.

Other thoughts:
I tend to get a pump no matter what but this enhanced it for me, looked extremely vascular (were people mirin you ask, they certainly were mirin) and striations seem more noticeable (similar to an Uncut pump for me). From what I understand there is nothing in here that can produce a pump so again this may be placebo.
Best tasting pre i've had - apple flavour is mild but I like it. Mixed extremely well.
Quite a lot of people have some mega tachyphylaxis with this, from my experience with Evol I'm not that bad but something to be wary of.

Will probably take it for a few more workouts and then have a two-week stim break.

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Coming from a heavy supplement background ( and supp. Sales background) I actually like the simplicity of this formula. Currently using craze and enjoy the focus associated with it but would like some alpha yohimbe to help with the burn.

If possible could I get a sample or two to try out? Interested in giving this a shot. Thanks

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any samples avail. To canada?
I have a couple of tubs on the way to me that I could send a few scoops to you... Do you have a US mailing address? Only reason I ask is because I'm worried that a Ziploc bag of powder might not make it through Customs.

I normally try pwo before I actually use it in the gym just to modify dosing.

1 scoop didn't do much.

1.5 - Used it to get some studying done, good focus and energy for about an hour and a half.

Gym - 2 scoops:
- Increases performance/endurance (Beta-alanine, Caffeine, AMP Citrate)

I've been sleeping badly recently, this performed extremely well considering how lack of sleep affects my reaction to stims. I've just come back from a week off, and not been eating much during this time. I trained chest and back. BP - 220lbs x 6, which is 2 off a PR. Instead of the usual hour and a half this takes me, I did it in 1 hour and 10 minutes, didn't feel I needed as much rest between sets (although as I primarily train for strength so forced myself to), rep endurance / amount for my lighter sets increased. Decline bench press PR - 117.5kg (259lbs) x 3 (PR) at the end of my workout. Didn't feel like leaving the gym.

- Increases energy/power output (Caffeine, AMP Citrate, Higenamine)

Solid energy, a little jittery (maybe my stim tolerance isn't as high as I thought hah). 400mg of caffeine can do that though, but as myself and others have noticed AMP citrate seems to help combat this. It's going on 2 and a half hours and I can still feel it.... Probs gonna clean my room and study after this, unless I crash. :)

- Increases focus/neural activity (GABA, Choline, Pikatropin)

Probably the most noticeable and stand out effect. Excellent focus and mind-muscle connection (even though I was lifting heavy today), so it will be interesting to try on my lighter days. Mood was increased and I was just longingly staring at the bar. I had increased aggression in comparison to Evol but that might be the week off causing the "itch" to train - so far AMP doesn't seem to cause the same aggressiveness as 1,3.

Other thoughts:
I tend to get a pump no matter what but this enhanced it for me, looked extremely vascular (were people mirin you ask, they certainly were mirin) and striations seem more noticeable (similar to an Uncut pump for me). From what I understand there is nothing in here that can produce a pump so again this may be placebo.
Best tasting pre i've had - apple flavour is mild but I like it. Mixed extremely well.
Quite a lot of people have some mega tachyphylaxis with this, from my experience with Evol I'm not that bad but something to be wary of.

Will probably take it for a few more workouts and then have a two-week stim break.
.50 to Jakey for use of tachyphylaxis. :D

Thank you again, dude... The reviews are amazing! We're really glad that both products worked so well for you.

Coming from a heavy supplement background ( and supp. Sales background) I actually like the simplicity of this formula. Currently using craze and enjoy the focus associated with it but would like some alpha yohimbe to help with the burn.

If possible could I get a sample or two to try out? Interested in giving this a shot. Thanks
Happy to send a scoop or two when I receive my tubs from HQ.

Jakey

Awards
.50 to Jakey for use of tachyphylaxis. :D

Thank you again, dude... The reviews are amazing! We're really glad that both products worked so well for you.
I think I need to get the dosing and schedule sorted on hybrilean, and again, a stim break wouldn't go amiss before I starting taking it every day. But other than that, I am excited.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love Gaba pre-workout. I can't take the stuff before bed, it keeps me up, gives me some good energy.
A lower dose in the day time is worthwhile for me in terms of supplementing my normal stim intake, but a larger dose before bed can settle me in... Just one of those dose-dependent types of ingredients.

Jakey

Awards
Didn't have my usual dose of caffeine this morning (only some Alpha T2) and Preamp was too strong for me at two scoops in the afternoon. Good focus but eugh, probably important to remember that even with AMP 400mg of caffeine is 400mg of caffeine. :p

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice. If you like that flavor you will like our next flavor for sure ;)

Jakey

Awards
1 and 3/4 scoops is the sweet spot for me. Specific I know but seems pushing it to two is a bit too much for me.

Just a plain amazing workout today. Focus was amazing, mind muscle connection amazing, great endurance and bouncing around from exercise to exercise in the zone. No PRs as it was more volume so it affected my later decline bench (I wanted that 120kg, but could feel it wasn't going to happen today. :( ).

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the continued feed back brother I love following along.

Jakey

Awards
Two scoops today, great shoulder workout with **** sleep the night before. Focus still excellent, a very get up and go energy that doesn't make you feel cracked out. Still quite alert now (3 hours after taking), doesn't appear to be a crash once you've actually got used to the higher dose (although it did cause this when I was I was trying to up the dose before I was ready).

My recommendations for people interested in this would be not to run it with ampilean. Although the tolerance build-up isn't too bad for me, if I take ampilean the day before it seems to affect preamp, so this would mean trying to keep a day in between preamp. So just run one or the other. :) When I use ampilean, I'll probs use it in the morning and have a non-amp based pwo in the afternoon, or vice-versa.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Two scoops today, great shoulder workout with **** sleep the night before. Focus still excellent, a very get up and go energy that doesn't make you feel cracked out. Still quite alert now (3 hours after taking), doesn't appear to be a crash once you've actually got used to the higher dose (although it did cause this when I was I was trying to up the dose before I was ready).

My recommendations for people interested in this would be not to run it with ampilean. Although the tolerance build-up isn't too bad for me, if I take ampilean the day before it seems to affect preamp, so this would mean trying to keep a day in between preamp. So just run one or the other. :) When I use ampilean, I'll probs use it in the morning and have a non-amp based pwo in the afternoon, or vice-versa.
I read of the tolerance, but never experienced it... Of course, I was sensitive to DMAA, too. I would use that for months, consistently, and never have to increase the dose to feel the effects.

Two scoops is the tits, though... I'm still astonished that I can take in 400mg of caffeine at one time and not go bonkers. :D