Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. And WWE superstar Johnny Gargano getting in on the action! @dsade2
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

3. Will definitely be picking up glycoshield and a blood sugar monitor when I start an MK 677 run

4. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Will definitely be picking up glycoshield and a blood sugar monitor when I start an MK 677 run
    That’ll be a fun Stack. Definitely important to have the monitor with mk677 in the mix
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Blood glucose readings from @TheSolution
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. HPS on Amazon; Get Lipøshield for only $14.99
    HPS on Amazon; Get Lipøshield for only $14.99
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

7. This is my second night in a row testing with two caps.

2 caps taken at 8:15 with a BG of 74

40 minutes after taking 2 caps

~2 hours after eating a 1650 calorie meal
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. I believe we will have a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic logging Glycøshield here soon
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

9. For anyone interested in a Shielded Stack sale

HPS SHIELDED STACK SUPERBOWL SALE + GIVEAWAY
    HPS SHIELDED STACK SUPERBOWL SALE + GIVEAWAY
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. HPS Product Request Thread
    HPS Product Request Thread
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

11. We’re now offering free shipping on all orders over $100
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. ✳️ NEW STACK AVAILABLE! ✳️

HPScience and Innovapharm have teamed up to bring you the MOST potent stimulant and caffeine free fat loss stack currently available on the market!

The combination of Enduralean Stim Free and Lipøshield will attack fat from all possible angles with a variety of effectively dosed and studied ingredients

PLUS get a free HPS MyMix2Go with all orders.

Available in 3 flavors:
    Fuji Apple Pear
    Lemon Italian Ice❄️
    Acai Berry

Only $54.99!! Limited Quantities Available—Order exclusively at https://hpssupps.com/products/endura...=6321789075488
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

13. Does this product increase vascularity as well as some other GDAs do?

14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Does this product increase vascularity as well as some other GDAs do?
    Absolutely. It’s been noted in many logs, especially when a dose is taken with a pre-workout.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

15. It’s on my list to try for sure! Glycoshield gets great reviews. I’m currently using C&P ******** for those special meals, I’m interested to compare

16. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    It’s on my list to try for sure! Glycoshield gets great reviews. I’m currently using C&P ******** for those special meals, I’m interested to compare
    Not much of a comparison. Just look at the labels. Why use a product that doesn’t disclose % extracts / is vastly underdosed when it comes to the actual GDA ingredients
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Not much of a comparison. Just look at the labels. Why use a product that doesn’t disclose % extracts / is vastly underdosed when it comes to the actual GDA ingredients
    Fair enough. There are a lot of people on here that love it. If Glycoshield blows it away then great! That means even bigger cheat meals! Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Fair enough. There are a lot of people on here that love it. If Glycoshield blows it away then great! That means even bigger cheat meals! Lol
    10,000 calorie challenge. Had a few people doing it on Instagram with the Shielded Stack and they woke up down 2-3 pounds the following day
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    10,000 calorie challenge. Had a few people doing it on Instagram with the Shielded Stack and they woke up down 2-3 pounds the following day
    Man I could have used it for my last bday! I didn’t track but I think I would have been closing in on that mark. I ate soo bad ALL day! It was great Bday is in May, could be a great time for it

20. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Man I could have used it for my last bday! I didn’t track but I think I would have been closing in on that mark. I ate soo bad ALL day! It was great Bday is in May, could be a great time for it
    Hit me up for a bday discount when you’re ready ��
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

21. To piggy back on the birthday comment....

I shared my experience with @chedapalooza. My birthday was back on Feb 27. I hit up IHOP for breakfast, Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch, Olive Garden for dinner and finished the day with a slice of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and some birthday cake my kids made me.

I took around 10 -12 caps (total) of Glycoshield before my meals, throughout the day. Also, I took two scoops of Liposhield before each meal as well. I did not track my weight however, I was not bloated or experienced any stomach discomfort. The next day, my wife made the comment of how "its not fare how you can still be so lean after eating all that sh*t!"

Obviously, the stack works! At random times throughout the day at work, I think to myself, why does it feel like I have a pump.....then I remember I took GLycoshield before I ate. Definitely notice the increase in vascularity as well.

Cheda definitely nailed this GDA and created a hell of a product!

22. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    To piggy back on the birthday comment....

I shared my experience with @chedapalooza. My birthday was back on Feb 27. I hit up IHOP for breakfast, Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch, Olive Garden for dinner and finished the day with a slice of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and some birthday cake my kids made me.

I took around 10 -12 caps (total) of Glycoshield before my meals, throughout the day. Also, I took two scoops of Liposhield before each meal as well. I did not track my weight however, I was not bloated or experienced any stomach discomfort. The next day, my wife made the comment of how "its not fare how you can still be so lean after eating all that sh*t!"

Obviously, the stack works! At random times throughout the day at work, I think to myself, why does it feel like I have a pump.....then I remember I took GLycoshield before I ate. Definitely notice the increase in vascularity as well.

Cheda definitely nailed this GDA and created a hell of a product!
    Thank you for this x100000
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

23. How critical is taking glycoshield 20-30 minutes before meals? On several occasions I took it on an empty stomach 1 hour before I ate. Did taking it so long before I ate negate the gda effects when I did finally eat?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:58 PM