• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Rocket pop
2. Green apple candy
3. Tutti frutti
4. Fruit punch

S/o to Jebrook for sending me two servings each of tutti frutti and rocket pop.

1. Rocket pop tastes like APS literally melted a rocket pop popsicle and turned it to powder. Nostalgic feels.

2). Best way to describe green apple is a very slightly sweeter apple jolly rancher. It's perfect.

3) I'll have to revisit this one to give a accurate description (edit tomorrow morning after the serving)

*edit. I still can't put my finger on it. Has a sherbet aftertaste with a very slight sour hint in the beginning?

4) it's fruit punch, not much to say lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Rocket pop
2. Green apple candy
3. Tutti frutti
4. Fruit punch

1. Rocket pop tastes like APS literally melted a rocket pop popsicle and turned it to powder. Nostalgic feels.

2). Best way to describe green apple is a very slightly sweeter apple jolly rancher. It's perfect.

3) I'll have to revisit this one to give a accurate description (edit tomorrow morning after the serving)

I'll post up the rankings of the flavors I've tried soon. I got a nice little package of green apple Meso in the mail today;).

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
good feedback, how much water in ml are you using to dilute powder, i have done 600-700ml but have lowered it to 200-250ml now and find it much better with a lower volume of water.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good feedback, how much water in ml are you using to dilute powder, i have done 600-700ml but have lowered it to 200-250ml now and find it much better with a lower volume of water.
I use 10oz of water sooo... 300mL?

Google says 295.735mL

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
1. Rocket pop
2. Green apple candy
3. Tutti frutti
4. Fruit punch

*edit. I still can't put my finger on it. Has a sherbet aftertaste with a very slight sour hint in the beginning?

Excellent stuff!!!

I myself LOVE Rocket Pop, and I agree with you. It tastes like they melted down every rocket pop in the world and made it into a pre workout

I still can't wait to try Snowcone though!!!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent stuff!!!

I myself LOVE Rocket Pop, and I agree with you. It tastes like they melted down every rocket pop in the world and made it into a pre workout

I still can't wait to try Snowcone though!!!!!
Yeah, snow cone is on my list to try. The flavors of mesomorph are definitely on the better end lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apple is my fav, I know Pineapple is also a favorite flavor of many (I haven't tried it).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0