Mesomorph rankings out of the few I've tried

1. Mesomorph rankings out of the few I've tried

1. Rocket pop
    2. Green apple candy
    3. Tutti frutti
    4. Fruit punch

S/o to @Jebrook for sending me two servings each of tutti frutti and rocket pop.

1. Rocket pop tastes like APS literally melted a rocket pop popsicle and turned it to powder. Nostalgic feels.

2). Best way to describe green apple is a very slightly sweeter apple jolly rancher. It's perfect.

3) I'll have to revisit this one to give a accurate description (edit tomorrow morning after the serving)

*edit. I still can't put my finger on it. Has a sherbet aftertaste with a very slight sour hint in the beginning?

4) it's fruit punch, not much to say lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    1. Rocket pop
    2. Green apple candy
    3. Tutti frutti
    4. Fruit punch

S/o to @Jebrook for sending me two servings each of tutti frutti and rocket pop.

1. Rocket pop tastes like APS literally melted a rocket pop popsicle and turned it to powder. Nostalgic feels.

2). Best way to describe green apple is a very slightly sweeter apple jolly rancher. It's perfect.

3) I'll have to revisit this one to give a accurate description (edit tomorrow morning after the serving)

I'll post up the rankings of the flavors I've tried soon. I got a nice little package of green apple Meso in the mail today.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. good feedback, how much water in ml are you using to dilute powder, i have done 600-700ml but have lowered it to 200-250ml now and find it much better with a lower volume of water.
  4. Mesomorph rankings out of the few I've tried

Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    good feedback, how much water in ml are you using to dilute powder, i have done 600-700ml but have lowered it to 200-250ml now and find it much better with a lower volume of water.
    I use 10oz of water sooo... 300mL?

Google says 295.735mL

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    1. Rocket pop
    2. Green apple candy
    3. Tutti frutti
    4. Fruit punch

*edit. I still can't put my finger on it. Has a sherbet aftertaste with a very slight sour hint in the beginning?

Excellent stuff!!!

I myself LOVE Rocket Pop, and I agree with you. It tastes like they melted down every rocket pop in the world and made it into a pre workout

I still can't wait to try Snowcone though!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Excellent stuff!!!

I myself LOVE Rocket Pop, and I agree with you. It tastes like they melted down every rocket pop in the world and made it into a pre workout

I still can't wait to try Snowcone though!!!!!
    Yeah, snow cone is on my list to try. The flavors of mesomorph are definitely on the better end lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yeah, snow cone is on my list to try. The flavors of mesomorph are definitely on the better end lol
    Yup!!! 100%
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

8. Apple is my fav, I know Pineapple is also a favorite flavor of many (I haven't tried it).
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:09 AM
  2. i have been out of the gym for 3 months
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 02:08 AM
  3. Just enjoyed my first venture out of the house