Product Questions (Hi Tech Brands)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
What's up everyone

If you have any questions about any Hi Tech Pharmaceutical products or any of the other brands (IForce, APS, Formutech, LG Sciences, ALR) ask them here!!!

All of us reps are willing to help you out in any way possible!!!

- Manimal

AML

Awards
When is hi tech pharmaceuticals trenabolin coming out?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;sMmam5i03Vs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmam5i03Vs[/video]

HI TECH....WE are READY to help YOU

tttt2604

Awards
How long it's take to 1-testosterone to start working?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
How long it's take to 1-testosterone to start working?
For some about a week, others 2

It all depends on how much you are taking and if your body SOAKS it up

How long have you been taking it for?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
You have better absorption whem fasted. For most if not all sups for me anyways.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You have better absorption whem fasted. For most if not all sups for me anyways.
I agree

I also like to take mine with a high dose of fish oil as I feel the absorption is better as well

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
A friend and i wonder what PH's would he like but too hesitant still on starting them and stepping to the dark side. So we're just gonna try Bulasterone first.

Maybe some Estrogenex 2nd Generation with 5a-androstan.

I guess 2nd Generation used to have 6-Bromo?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I started today
Give it a week or so. It's not gonna be an instant BOOST but you will feel it after a few days/about a week

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
A friend and i wonder what PH's would he like but too hesitant still on starting them and stepping to the dark side. So we're just gonna try Bulasterone first.

Maybe some Estrogenex 2nd Generation with 5a-androstan.

I guess 2nd Generation used to have 6-Bromo?
Yes, the older 2nd generation did. I myself LOVE the Estrogenex 2nd Generation BUT I also like the Arimiplex PCT

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yes, the older 2nd generation did. I myself LOVE the Estrogenex 2nd Generation BUT I also like the Arimiplex PCT
2nd Gen is where it's at! I've used it multiple times now

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah it seems like the only thing Hi-Tech changed for their 2nd Generation was the 6-bromo for the 5a-androstan.

Still an amazing replacement tho.

So all the love for 2nd Generation which is awesome ofcourse but what,....no love for Estrogenex Depot?

Those 2 i guess compete with each other. I cant figure out why Hi-Tech has 2 of these.

2nd Generation & Depot.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah it seems like the only thing Hi-Tech changed for their 2nd Generation was the 6-bromo for the 5a-androstan.

Still an amazing replacement tho.

So all the love for 2nd Generation which is awesome ofcourse but what,....no love for Estrogenex Depot?

Those 2 i guess compete with each other. I cant figure out why Hi-Tech has 2 of these.

2nd Generation & Depot.
I never got a chance to use the original Depot and have only used the 2nd Generation version

I love it though!!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Awesome!

What was the old depot version like? I mean what was in it?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So depot came out first THEN 2nd Generation?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome!

What was the old depot version like? I mean what was in it?
This is what was in Estrogenix Depot:

Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract, N-Benzoyl-L-Phenylalanine Mthyl Ester, 7, 8-Benzoflavone, 8-Bromo-7-Methoxychrysin, Epiandrosterone, 9-Hydroxy-Alpha-Naphthoflavone, Coumestrol Dimethyl Ether, Indole-3-Carbinol, Beta-Sitosterol, Stinging Nettle Extract, Muira Puama 20:1 Extract, Naringen

So depot came out first THEN 2nd Generation?
Yes, Depot came out and then 2nd Generation is the reformulated version

This is what is in the 2nd Generation:

Proprietary Blend with Extend-RX™ Technology: 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one, Chrysin 99%, indole-3-carbinol, eurycoma longifolia 150:1 extract (standardized to 30% glyco-proteins), muira puama 20:1 extract (root), quercitin, coumesterol 40% (flavonoid), 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (fruit), naringen (fruit).

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The depot readout looks the same still. If depot got an update, it still looks the same.

Now 2nd Generation from what i noticed got a change and just went from 6-bromo to 5a-androstan.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Any samples of lipodrene elite gonna be sent out?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Any samples of lipodrene elite gonna be sent out?
I would assume so, and we will probably run a promo in the very near future. I need to get with the bossman and see what he thinks!!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
When is the Hi Tech-owned Innovative Laboratories going to join the party? I want to scream about how amazing Hell Fire and Black Mamba are. :eek:

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
When is the Hi Tech-owned Innovative Laboratories going to join the party? I want to scream about how amazing Hell Fire and Black Mamba are. :eek:
Black mamba is the bee's

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your new Nitro Pro hydrolyzed whey protein.

I've never used any of your company's products, but I have to say my initial experience contacting the company with my question has left me very turned off! You guys seem to have terrible customer service. The phone reps have NO knowledge of the products they are selling (they obviously do not lift themselves). Every time I call I get transferred to another person and have gotten voice mail EVERY TIME!

I have never received a call back, nor have they bothered to answer my question submitted by form on their website!

This makes me believe your company does not give a rat's ass about their customers, and more to the point your Nitro Pro is probably a low quality hydrolyzed whey protein with a low percentage of di and tri-peptides. Otherwise, why wouldn't you advertise the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your protein, or at least respond to my question? If it were high it would be a BIG selling point.

Thanks for your time,

Crowbar

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your new Nitro Pro hydrolyzed whey protein.

I've never used any of your company's products, but I have to say my initial experience contacting the company with my question has left me very turned off! You guys seem to have terrible customer service. The phone reps have NO knowledge of the products they are selling (they obviously do not lift themselves). Every time I call I get transferred to another person and have gotten voice mail EVERY TIME!

I have never received a call back, nor have they bothered to answer my question submitted by form on their website!

This makes me believe your company does not give a rat's ass about their customers, and more to the point your Nitro Pro is probably a low quality hydrolyzed whey protein with a low percentage of di and tri-peptides. Otherwise, why wouldn't you advertise the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your protein, or at least respond to my question? If it were high it would be a BIG selling point.

Thanks for your time,

Crowbar
Hey Mark,

The only information we are able to provide for you is the information provided on our website. NitroPro is comprised of the highest quality Whey Protein Hydrolysate. If you would prefer to use a casein hydrolysate, PeptoPro would be a better option for you.

Thanks!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Really, no one from the company can answer this?!

Stellar customer service!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mark,

The only information we are able to provide for you is the information provided on our website. NitroPro is comprised of the highest quality Whey Protein Hydrolysate. If you would prefer to use a casein hydrolysate, PeptoPro would be a better option for you.

Thanks!
Problem is, someone finally did contact me; however, they just gave me a bull**** answer: they claimed the ad copy says it contains 75% di and tri-peptides. This is not true! The ad says "75% peptide bound amino acids"." Peptide bound"is a vague term which could mean polypeptides, as well as di and tri-peptides. The fact that the company tried to mislead me in their response to my question speaks volumes for the integrity of the company.

Why in the world can't you state the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your whey? Sounds to me like either a low quality hydrolyzed whey, or you literally don't know. If it were a high percentage you would be yelling it from the roof tops.

Crowbar

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Problem is, someone finally did contact me; however, they just gave me a bull**** answer: they claimed the ad copy says it contains 75% di and tri-peptides. This is not true! The ad says "75% peptide bound amino acids"." Peptide bound"is a vague term which could mean polypeptides, as well as di and tri-peptides. The fact that the company tried to mislead me in their response to my question speaks volumes for the integrity of the company.

Why in the world can't you state the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your whey? Sounds to me like either a low quality hydrolyzed whey, or you literally don't know. If it were a high percentage you would be yelling it from the roof tops.

Crowbar
stein.jpeg

Hi tech? Hi tech?
Anyone?
Anyone?

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
What's up with the new black piranha with coca leaves. How's it supposed to differ from the lipodrene extreme in terms of how it effects the user?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
More caffeine..no DMAA I believe..have to do more research

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My bad..does have DMAA

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up with the new black piranha with coca leaves. How's it supposed to differ from the lipodrene extreme in terms of how it effects the user?
to be frank, the formulas are pretty similar. I'm waiting on word of the DMAA content in this one, but from the looks of it it appears there is less total coca leaf extract and more DMAA

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Mark,

Thanks!
This is a very respectable answer. I like this.

Also I am a long time fan of Pepto Pro myself.

We used to administer medical grade proteins as such in the Hospital to surgery patients, pediatrics, etc. We saw huge improvements in immune function and healing time.

Anyways I have a question for the Hi Tech team. I like your PWO's. I'm using Ultimate Orange. But I am also a fan of the Wicked. I like Dust Extreme and then Meso next as well.

Great options.

Anything else new and upcoming in this class that you guys can fill us in on? ManimalPatB or NurseGray would love your feedback too :)

Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a very respectable answer. I like this.

Also I am a long time fan of Pepto Pro myself.

We used to administer medical grade proteins as such in the Hospital to surgery patients, pediatrics, etc. We saw huge improvements in immune function and healing time.

Anyways I have a question for the Hi Tech team. I like your PWO's. I'm using Ultimate Orange. But I am also a fan of the Wicked. I like Dust Extreme and then Meso next as well.

Great options.

Anything else new and upcoming in this class that you guys can fill us in on? ManimalPatB or NurseGray would love your feedback too :)

Thanks!
IFN has a new pre-wo coming soon that is an absolutely incredible formula. It will not include DMAA however, so it gives people a great option to swap in with their meso rotation

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
IFN has a new pre-wo coming soon that is an absolutely incredible formula. It will not include DMAA however, so it gives people a great option to swap in with their meso rotation
It's gonna be a tasty pre!!! I for one am excited to check it out

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VaughnTrue, tell me more about this product Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Caralluma Fimbriata? How does it increase endurance? VoMax 2?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue, tell me more about this product Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Caralluma Fimbriata? How does it increase endurance? VoMax 2?
I really only know about its weight loss properties, I will check into it though and let you know

Joinville

Joinville

Awards
Anavar from HTP has 1 andro 4 andro epiandro and laxogenin in its composition right? What is the dosage of each?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Kicking myself for not capitalizing on BOGO for Off the Chain on certain cites. Is this stuff off the shelf for good for now? I can see on almost every site it's gone :/

Rnicholasv

Awards
I’m confused about Estrogenex 2nd generation. Epiandro sounds more like a prohormone that you’d need a PCT for? But this markets it as a PCT supplement. Can someone set this straight for me?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m confused about Estrogenex 2nd generation. Epiandro sounds more like a prohormone that you’d need a PCT for? But this markets it as a PCT supplement. Can someone set this straight for me?
Epiandro is a prohormone, but if taken solo at low dosages for small amounts of time, it probably wouldn't surpress you more than regular old DHEA but most would still recommend a pct for it, especially when taken at doses high enough to get effects that justify the cost. The reson you sometime see it in pct products is that epiandro can help to reduce estrogen levels since it converts to dht, but usually the dose included is so low that it does absolutely nothing. If the dose was decent in an otc pct product, you could possibly use it as a bridge to give the body some time off of harsher compounds without feeling like total crap.