Product Questions (Hi Tech Brands)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Any samples of lipodrene elite gonna be sent out?
    I would assume so, and we will probably run a promo in the very near future. I need to get with the bossman and see what he thinks!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

2. When is the Hi Tech-owned Innovative Laboratories going to join the party? I want to scream about how amazing Hell Fire and Black Mamba are.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    When is the Hi Tech-owned Innovative Laboratories going to join the party? I want to scream about how amazing Hell Fire and Black Mamba are.
    Black mamba is the bee's
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

4. I would like to know the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your new Nitro Pro hydrolyzed whey protein.

I've never used any of your company's products, but I have to say my initial experience contacting the company with my question has left me very turned off! You guys seem to have terrible customer service. The phone reps have NO knowledge of the products they are selling (they obviously do not lift themselves). Every time I call I get transferred to another person and have gotten voice mail EVERY TIME!

I have never received a call back, nor have they bothered to answer my question submitted by form on their website!

This makes me believe your company does not give a rat's ass about their customers, and more to the point your Nitro Pro is probably a low quality hydrolyzed whey protein with a low percentage of di and tri-peptides. Otherwise, why wouldn't you advertise the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your protein, or at least respond to my question? If it were high it would be a BIG selling point.

Thanks for your time,

Crowbar

5. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    I would like to know the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your new Nitro Pro hydrolyzed whey protein.

I've never used any of your company's products, but I have to say my initial experience contacting the company with my question has left me very turned off! You guys seem to have terrible customer service. The phone reps have NO knowledge of the products they are selling (they obviously do not lift themselves). Every time I call I get transferred to another person and have gotten voice mail EVERY TIME!

I have never received a call back, nor have they bothered to answer my question submitted by form on their website!

This makes me believe your company does not give a rat's ass about their customers, and more to the point your Nitro Pro is probably a low quality hydrolyzed whey protein with a low percentage of di and tri-peptides. Otherwise, why wouldn't you advertise the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your protein, or at least respond to my question? If it were high it would be a BIG selling point.

Thanks for your time,

Crowbar
    Hey Mark,

The only information we are able to provide for you is the information provided on our website. NitroPro is comprised of the highest quality Whey Protein Hydrolysate. If you would prefer to use a casein hydrolysate, PeptoPro would be a better option for you.

Thanks!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

6. Really, no one from the company can answer this?!

Stellar customer service!

7. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Really, no one from the company can answer this?!

Stellar customer service!
    Thanks for all of your support

8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Hey Mark,

The only information we are able to provide for you is the information provided on our website. NitroPro is comprised of the highest quality Whey Protein Hydrolysate. If you would prefer to use a casein hydrolysate, PeptoPro would be a better option for you.

Thanks!
    Problem is, someone finally did contact me; however, they just gave me a bull**** answer: they claimed the ad copy says it contains 75% di and tri-peptides. This is not true! The ad says "75% peptide bound amino acids"." Peptide bound"is a vague term which could mean polypeptides, as well as di and tri-peptides. The fact that the company tried to mislead me in their response to my question speaks volumes for the integrity of the company.

Why in the world can't you state the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your whey? Sounds to me like either a low quality hydrolyzed whey, or you literally don't know. If it were a high percentage you would be yelling it from the roof tops.

Crowbar

9. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Problem is, someone finally did contact me; however, they just gave me a bull**** answer: they claimed the ad copy says it contains 75% di and tri-peptides. This is not true! The ad says "75% peptide bound amino acids"." Peptide bound"is a vague term which could mean polypeptides, as well as di and tri-peptides. The fact that the company tried to mislead me in their response to my question speaks volumes for the integrity of the company.

Why in the world can't you state the percentage of di and tri-peptides in your whey? Sounds to me like either a low quality hydrolyzed whey, or you literally don't know. If it were a high percentage you would be yelling it from the roof tops.

Crowbar
    Name:  stein.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  35.8 KB
    Hi tech? Hi tech?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Name:  stein.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  35.8 KB
    Hi tech? Hi tech?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?
    If I had the answer, I'd be able to provide it. As such, as I previously stated, the only answers I can provide are those given on our website.

11. What's up with the new black piranha with coca leaves. How's it supposed to differ from the lipodrene extreme in terms of how it effects the user?

12. More caffeine..no DMAA I believe..have to do more research
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

13. My bad..does have DMAA
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

14. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    What's up with the new black piranha with coca leaves. How's it supposed to differ from the lipodrene extreme in terms of how it effects the user?
    to be frank, the formulas are pretty similar. I'm waiting on word of the DMAA content in this one, but from the looks of it it appears there is less total coca leaf extract and more DMAA

15. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Hey Mark,

Thanks!
    This is a very respectable answer. I like this.

Also I am a long time fan of Pepto Pro myself.

We used to administer medical grade proteins as such in the Hospital to surgery patients, pediatrics, etc. We saw huge improvements in immune function and healing time.

Anyways I have a question for the Hi Tech team. I like your PWO's. I'm using Ultimate Orange. But I am also a fan of the Wicked. I like Dust Extreme and then Meso next as well.

Great options.

Anything else new and upcoming in this class that you guys can fill us in on? @ManimalPatB or @NurseGray would love your feedback too

Thanks!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This is a very respectable answer. I like this.

Also I am a long time fan of Pepto Pro myself.

We used to administer medical grade proteins as such in the Hospital to surgery patients, pediatrics, etc. We saw huge improvements in immune function and healing time.

Anyways I have a question for the Hi Tech team. I like your PWO's. I'm using Ultimate Orange. But I am also a fan of the Wicked. I like Dust Extreme and then Meso next as well.

Great options.

Anything else new and upcoming in this class that you guys can fill us in on? @ManimalPatB or @NurseGray would love your feedback too

Thanks!
    IFN has a new pre-wo coming soon that is an absolutely incredible formula. It will not include DMAA however, so it gives people a great option to swap in with their meso rotation

17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    IFN has a new pre-wo coming soon that is an absolutely incredible formula. It will not include DMAA however, so it gives people a great option to swap in with their meso rotation
    It's gonna be a tasty pre!!! I for one am excited to check it out
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

18. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    It's gonna be a tasty pre!!! I for one am excited to check it out
    Dont know why I just thought of this when you said that lol.

Name:  tasty.png
Views: 74
Size:  136.2 KB
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

19. @VaughnTrue, tell me more about this product Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Caralluma Fimbriata? How does it increase endurance? VoMax 2?

20. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    @VaughnTrue, tell me more about this product Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Caralluma Fimbriata? How does it increase endurance? VoMax 2?
    I really only know about its weight loss properties, I will check into it though and let you know

21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I really only know about its weight loss properties, I will check into it though and let you know
    I am more interested in the increase endurance property! Thank you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] Hi tech products for sale or trade
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 08:21 PM
  2. Hi techs steroid- sounding products
    By Hawkwarrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 07:17 PM
  3. Question about Jack'd Up facts panel by Hi-Tech