R4W Question

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this but I love my coffee before work. I usually workout at 4am, so this is when I would take R4W, I get to work around 6:30 and then have a couple cups coffee. So when the directions say do not take with caffiene does this mean I need to completely cut out my coffee. Also How does this stack with DTH and would they both be effective even though I am on Testim for Low T.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this but I love my coffee before work. I usually workout at 4am, so this is when I would take R4W, I get to work around 6:30 and then have a couple cups coffee. So when the directions say do not take with caffiene does this mean I need to completely cut out my coffee. Also How does this stack with DTH and would they both be effective even though I am on Testim for Low T.
stacks well with DTH, Tripdog is doing a log on DTH and R4w right now, if u use 4/5 R4W pre-workout you may or may not feel u need coffee when u get to work but its up 2 you. I wouldnt chase down 4 R4W caps with a cup or coffee.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I need to try something other than No-xplode. My body has built up a tolerance so its time to switch. I also have another question. I am on TRT replacemnt therapy, for Low T. I am on Powerfull whcih I like really well. Since I've been on it I seem to have more confidence and I am more relaxed, not to mention the strength gains I've been making. I know being on Testim my body has pretty much stop producing its own T. Powerfull helps because it makes your body create more of it own HGH. I am wanting DTH for strength but more for sex drive. Even though it may not increase my T would'nt still help in the sex drive area. I was thinking of running with powerfull at a lower dose. Thoughts?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Cool. I need to try something other than No-xplode. My body has built up a tolerance so its time to switch. I also have another question. I am on TRT replacemnt therapy, for Low T. I am on Powerfull whcih I like really well. Since I've been on it I seem to have more confidence and I am more relaxed, not to mention the strength gains I've been making. I know being on Testim my body has pretty much stop producing its own T. Powerfull helps because it makes your body create more of it own HGH. I am wanting DTH for strength but more for sex drive. Even though it may not increase my T would'nt still help in the sex drive area. I was thinking of running with powerfull at a lower dose. Thoughts?
yeah thats fine, u can run DTH with any dose of powerful.