Diesel test hardcore

BillyD

Awards
Do you guys think this supplement will help me get my body back to normal? I've been a stim junkie for quite awhile and feel like my body is outta whack...lower libido, digestive issues, tired...etc etc. Def think my adrenals and cortisol are outta whack.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Do you guys think this supplement will help me get my body back to normal? I've been a stim junkie for quite awhile and feel like my body is outta whack...lower libido, digestive issues, tired...etc etc. Def think my adrenals and cortisol are outta whack.
I have ran many of diesels line up .
Nos ether and dtp v2 being my favs .
Chuck_diesel Rocket3015 pistinhonda

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body out of whack? Just from prolonged stim use? A lot of information and background is missing for a proper diagnosis. I would say "no" for your issues other than libido. Libido is a complex thing that has multiple pathways including diet, sleep, hydration, hormones, etc.

See your doctor to pinpoint what's up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NOS Ether is a Great Stim Free PWO, Diesel Warrior may very well help with the Digestive Issues. Just my two cents

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would use Diesel Warrior multi. It seems to have everything you want to get back to normal in terms of being out of whack because of stims. Take 6 Diesel Warrior a day:

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!diesel-warrior-performance-multivitamin/c1fmu

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!diesel-warrior-supplement-facts/c1k5h

You can run this with probably Sunami. Diesel Test hardcore would work also, but I'm leaning to Diesel Warrior, unless you also want higher test levels.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether is a Great Stim Free PWO, Diesel Warrior may very well help with the Digestive Issues. Just my two cents
I didnt even see your reply b4 typing my Rocket. You are right on with the Diesel Warrior.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didnt even see your reply b4 typing my Rocket. You are right on with the Diesel Warrior.
You don't hear a lot about Diesel Warrior but it is a great supplement !! I use it everyday!!