PSA Dieselade BCAAs Calorie info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Dieselade (Natural Fermented BCAAs) by GET DIESEL were released in Jan 2016 in Cherry Limeade, and recently in March 2016 we released the Kiwi Strawberry flavor. Both are great flavors that are going to re-define your expectations from BCAA drink products. Why is that? Well for one it has no artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. It also is very low in sodium (9.5mg per scoop compared to hundreds of mgs in other BCAA products). DIESELADE also contains a whopping 8g BCAAs per serving in a 2:1:1 ratio from a fermented source. Why fermented...because fermented BCAAs use vegetable and carbohydrates sources for production. What are other BCAA products made from? I don't know. The manufactures who use them won't tell you. It is rumored non-fermented BCAAs are made from bird feathers using a harsh ammonia washing process. I don't know, we use fermented BCAAs which is probably why competitor products stink or smell like ammonia, even their natural version, and ours do not.

Another point is there has been a very wealthy company owner who is an AM member spending a lot of time slandering or "sneak dissing" my products where ever he can. Recently DIESELADE has been under attack. The logical reason is his BCAA product, which is the best selling BCAA product in the world has a natural version that doesn't come close to DIESELADE in taste. So instead of trying to get me and my team to improve his flavors, he waste time posting "sneak disses" about my BCAAs such as: GET DIESEL forgot to list the calories in his product, or diesel is doing consumers wrong by not letting them know about the HUGE amount of calories in DIESELADE.

That is far from the truth. BCAAs are aminos, but cannot be counted as protein by the FDA. You will never see calories declared from aminos. His argument is the calories from Ribose and Xylithol (which are technically "sugars") are not disclosed. So why would he care? Who knows, but anyone heavy in the industry who really knows supplements, not just in it to make money, knows that for one Ribose and Xylithol are 5-pentose sugars and are not treated as regular "sugar" by the body. Xylithol for one has 1/3 the calories of sugar. D-Ribose is a main component of ATP and is use to hold the phosphates in an ATP, ADP or AMP molecule to adenine.

fermented BCAA info Ferment-A-Pure - Performance Nutrition Supplements - AjiPure®

Contrary to what this "authority" on BCAAs from China is saying all over the boards, fermented BCAAs, very good one come from Japan. So I am not concerned with his reports that a majority of the Leucine from China isn't fermented. Also my company has enough fermented to BCAAs to make DIESELADE for the next 12 - 24 months so we do not care about his reports of non-fermented BCAAs from China.

You see this guy thinks that my BCAAs don't taste and smell like ass because they are high in Xylithol and D-Ribose which provide a high amount of calories. What DIESELADE doesn't do is provide you with ace-k, and sucralose or colors so heavy they stain people's shaker bottles and counters. That is more of something I would worry about if I used those ingredients, versus the amount of D-Ribose and Xylithol in DIESELADE.

Now lets deal with the elephant in the room. Why are people so verbally upset with GET DIESEL products? Its not the products, its me. I have made arguably some of the best if not the best LEGAL products for over 14 years. But the company is ran by a guy that is "like the consumer," a normal dude who's a veteran and also...black. Often people get intimidated by that, but that is the exact reason why for 14 years I have made sure GET DIESEL puts out exceptional products. That is the reason why I got my MBA. That is the reason why when I see BS post about DIESEL TEST being "a kitchen sink garbage product." or things like "Dieselade doesn't list the calories." Or when people I know who are active in the new product thread, use one of my new products and don't mention them or review them.

So long story short, DIESELADE has no significant calories from carbs. It doesn't even have over 1g of Xylithol which has 1/3rd the calories of sugar. DIESELADE doesn't taste like ass because it is made from quality ingredients, and months and months have been spent with two of my organic chemist teams in two different states along with me, working on a flavoring system to finally make BCAAs taste good NATURALLY.

So with that said, honestly, the haters can keep hating. It lets me know I am doing something right. But just know, every time you guys post something sneak dissin', on some corn ball sht....my PMs blow up with people like "joe blow is at it again...whats his problem." Your building my customer base homie.

I am a board sponsor Mike. Your product line isn't. Even if it was, my line can stay out of your mouth. Your BCAAs are sold worldwide! Your online store was one of the fastest up and comers in the game, before you purchased it. Worry about what you do. I don't do the supplement industry the way you do it. I do it to make the best products out. I'm here because I competed in ADFPF (now USAPF) events and needed supplements that were legal by WADA standards. So the products I put out are real deal products. Wasting your time trying get consumers to think DIESELADE high in hidden calories is useless. I also use what I would call some of the best if not the best manufacturing in the business.

-Chuck
GET DIESEL
getdiesel.com
fefifo.com

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, wtf?!? I'm just lost for words! Dieselade by far is the best BCAA I've ever tried and I'm picky as fcuk!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your skin color has nothing to do with the call out. Let's not turn this into a race issue, enough of that is going on already.

Mike would of done it if you were White, Latino or Chinese.

Hes doing this purely because he has an amino supplement too. This happens on the board.

SNS and BLR have back an fourths pretty frequently.

Just keep producing products you believe in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck, Thank you for the info!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Your skin color has nothing to do with the call out. Let's not turn this into a race issue, enough of that is going on already.

Mike would of done it if you were White, Latino or Chinese.

Hes doing this purely because he has an amino supplement too. This happens on the board.

SNS and BLR have back an fourths pretty frequently.

Just keep producing products you believe in.
Well Mike didnt "call out" anything. He made some uneducated jealous statements that shouldn't even come out of someone's mouth thats in manufacturing of sports supplements.

Mike has also had a problem w me and my line for over 10yrs.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I was just entering the macro breakdown into my Macros+ iPhone app and wanted the information. I'm avoiding sugar and have been using DIESELADE as my water sweetener so these scoops add up! Reminds me, please add auto ship to Amazon, I'm using this as a staple now.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big ups to Chuck. I was on the fence about his products when he came back to AM last year, but after using them for a bit now I can say they're real deal. If you don't like his attitude - who cares? Would you rather he not stand behind his products? He's been generous with promos, accessible with customer service, and helpful with explaining his products.

Dieselade tastes great, dissolves easy, isn't artificial, and has helped me with recovery and stamina after taking some time off from the gym due to injury and family priorities. I could go on about Diesel Test, Raw Test, Ether, etc., but hopefully you get the point.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Kenpo is probably thinking the same as me, that we could test it and lay this to rest easily.

But that is just prolonging an argument too, honestly I feel this thread is kind of instigating the same but oh well. Hopefully we keep it on the strait & narrow lol

Have never tried one of your products, but I do respect the lengths you go through yourself as the business owner, to stand your ground and also to educate consumers.

If you do the latter (as you do), honestly, you have my thanks and my support

I wouldn't worry about anything said by non-sponsors, we look out for our own.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Well said Chuck Diesel! Keep doing what you do.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, wtf?!? I'm just lost for words! Dieselade by far is the best BCAA I've ever tried and I'm picky as fcuk!

Chuck this should be your theme song !!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the problem is simple

people in sales say the word "salesman" yet they forget the simplest aspect of this word. You must be a man before you can offer the sale.

Once you are a man, one of your word, anything can be sold. Until then, you are a simple soapbox vendor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck this should be your theme song !!
I'll start working on the song.....

Haters making me Famous, ani't nothing I can do
Haters making me Famous, open there mouth they sound like a foo (fool)

They say this, they sad that, but they can't back it up with a fact
They tell lies, they spread crap, but ani't no one got there back

Haters making me Famous, Keep trying to put me down
Haters making me Famous, and they just end up looking like a clown

To be continued!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;vQBIyJ0HwRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQBIyJ0HwRk[/video]

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was just entering the macro breakdown into my Macros+ iPhone app and wanted the information. I'm avoiding sugar and have been using DIESELADE as my water sweetener so these scoops add up! Reminds me, please add auto ship to Amazon, I'm using this as a staple now.
The micros are dif for 5-pentose sugars that can't be stored as fat.For instance 2g of Xlithol has only 2.4 cals. 2g of sugar is 8 cals. Also what is 8 cals? 1/2 a cracker?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
the problem is simple

people in sales say the word "salesman" yet they forget the simplest aspect of this word. You must be a man before you can offer the sale.

Once you are a man, one of your word, anything can be sold. Until then, you are a simple soapbox vendor.
Also the problem is people think status or money makes them reputable. Or some type of "authority." That sht don't make you an authority.
When someone has the best selling BCAA product in the world, and spends time online trying to sneak diss a company that has a great BCAA product that doesn't do no where near the same in sales volume....that's called fear. Like are you really really worried about the cals for the consumer? Or are you wanting to know the amounts to make your naturally flavored products taste better? I real strategic CEO does the "if you can't beat em, join em" approach and pays someone like me to re-do their ass tasting natural BCAAs OR sell my products because like it or not
DIESELADE is the BCAA future.

Anyway, look, its Sunday, and also I don't really care. I won't people to keep hating. No one is wasting their time telling Miracle Whip they won't use it because it has a proprietary blend, because in the real world people do stuff that makes sense. I am in the "makes sense" world.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would just ignore the entire thing man - people who aren't educated won't see the value in your products anyway, and if they are educated then they will most likely see what is going on. If someone provides and argument against your products, we will weigh the argument and decide for ourselves.

I've known about Mike since a couple years before his 1fast400 days and some things don't change, but he does have some good points too. He has done alright for himself. I do respect that. But I also respect what you have done. It is a tough industry.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also the problem is people think status or money makes them reputable. Or some type of "authority." That sht don't make you an authority.
/QUOTE]

Although this may be true, just because someone has "been in the industry" for "x" amount of years, doesn't make them the end all either. Suppose to appeal to authority? Because, we all know there are fallacies in that.

Again, keep producing these products you stand behind. You have a great following already. I've never tried one of your products, but anyone who has that I've come across (mostly on this board)- love them.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
^^^ I didn't say longevity makes anyone the "end all" or makes a person an authority. What it does say about products, is the products have stood the test of time is a very cut throat industry. The products.

mod edit: Your thread is an info thread. We do not need attacks on other companies from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.