ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Infamatory coming next week!

1. Exclamation ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Infamatory coming next week!

ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Inflammatory coming next week!

Finally! Unlike most joint formulas that are formulated on joint, tendon, connective tissue repair, ChiroJoints is about reducing inflammation.
    No Glucosamine or chondroitin. This is the product you will take for relief "now." Say for instance versus
    taking aspirin, Advil, etc etc post workout. So you can use your glucosamine, chondroitin products for
    maintenance, and use ChiroJoints for "repair and inflammation."

MORE INFO SOON.....my joints from grabbin' GI's in Judo are dancing right now. Joint support supplements donít help with that type of pain.

Also look for a guess the first 3 ingredients for free bottles thread. When I have time I will update this 1st post with product info, sup facts, label etc

2. Boswellic acids
    Capsaicin
    Curcumin
    ASU

that's 4 for extra credit or 4 completely wrong answers LOL
    •   

3. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454540892.167084.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  322.3 KB

And lookie here too. X mas time at smitty"s house

No the boxer was already here
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

4. Subbed for info. My knees told me they'd quit on me if I didn't
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

5. Well....killed legs today. No pain. Been on 3 a day last 4 days after starting 4 a day but felt that was too much for me.

Everyonr should have their free bottles by now. Anyone start it?

6. I just realized today, my knee does not hurt! I have had issues with it for years (10 or more) and the only thing I can come up with is that I have been taking the Get Diesel Joint Relief for about 2 months and the effects must be commutative (is that the right word) and I am no longer experiencing pain ????? I like it.....Time To Order More!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I just realized today, my knee does not hurt! I have had issues with it for years (10 or more) and the only thing I can come up with is that I have been taking the Get Diesel Joint Relief for about 2 months and the effects must be commutative (is that the right word) and I am no longer experiencing pain ????? I like it.....Time To Order More!!
    This product works. It will take a while to pick up because Get Diesel is known for test booster and literally 4 joint products dropped the same mount on AM....but there is nothing better for relieve at a better price point outside of say asprin.
  8. ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Infamatory coming next week!

What dose the profile look like? My doc has me on Motrin 800mg to bring down my inflammation in my shoulder. I just found out I have 3 rotator cuff tears and bursitis with joint effusion in it. I can't get the surgery for awhile because I am about to have a newborn here in a couple weeks. I am also taking other joint supps ATM. The Motrin 800 mg is tearing up my stomach. I am thinking this may help some with the inflammation. What ya think?

9. This might be just what you need !! I have been taking 2 a day and after about a month the results are Fantastic !!

Name:  Get D Chrio.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  74.5 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  10. ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Infamatory coming next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    This might be just what you need !! I have been taking 2 a day and after about a month the results are Fantastic !!

Name:  Get D Chrio.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  74.5 KB
    I am already taking Turmeric 600mg plus black pepper extract twice a day plus ginger root extract , 4 grams fish oils and PES GenoFlex. So I am not sure that profile will really add much to this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I am already taking Turmeric 600mg plus black pepper extract twice a day plus ginger root extract , 4 grams fish oils and PES GenoFlex. So I am not sure that profile will really add much to this.
    Well bulk tumeric isnt that bioavail. I use to take 3g a day.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Well bulk tumeric isnt that bioavail. I use to take 3g a day.
    True, but I take it with black pepper extract, ginger root extract and fish oils to help with that.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    True, but I take it with black pepper extract, ginger root extract and fish oils to help with that.
    Ok so keep doing what your doing if its working. I know this is a good product.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Ok so keep doing what your doing if its working. I know this is a good product.
    Ok dude I wasn't saying you don't have a good product. I was just having a discussion about what I am already taking since I am already taking most of what's in your product and more.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Ok dude I wasn't saying you don't have a good product. I was just having a discussion about what I am already taking since I am already taking most of what's in your product and more.
    Ok i didnt say you were. You were emplying that your stack and my product will do the same thing for you so I said no need stop your stack. I thought i read what your using and thr motrin isn't helping with your inflammation. Also if you popping 800mg motrins and all that and it still hurts you have something more than inflammation. Something related to a tear or injury.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bench/Squat testing next week... Bobo have a question...
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 12:09 PM
  2. My MRI next week
    By Billy the kid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 04:14 AM
  3. Starting R3 IGF1 Next week / Follow this!
    By Gland777 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 05:26 PM
  4. I'm starting this next week..need some cardio tips
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 10:08 PM
  5. Protein Ban coming next??
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 03:24 PM