DTPv2 or Raw Test+DTHC @ 40yo?

pjrc1974

Awards
Hi Chuck,

I'm 40 and after using R4W + Nos Ether for 3 weeks I got on your site and ordered 4 more Nos Ether it's a winning combo!

It has convinced me to "Get Diesel"!

For a 40 year old which stack is better DTPv2 or DTHC+RAW TEST?

I'm In the UK and DTPv2 isn't on your international list due to yohimbe but sure I could get it from another retailer.....

Will you be offering Raw Test+DTHC for international customers anytime?

PJ.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am sure Chuck Diesel will get back to you with an answer to your question, Just wanted to let you know I will be starting a log in the next week or two Running - NOS Ether, JP8X Hardcore, DTPv2 and Raw Test. Keep an eye out for it, I would love to hear your feedback! Good Luck with your stack and please share your gains !!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

I'm 40 and after using R4W + Nos Ether for 3 weeks I got on your site and ordered 4 more Nos Ether it's a winning combo!

I'm In the UK and DTPv2 isn't on your international list due to yohimbe but sure I could get it from another retailer.....

PJ.
As rocket said I am sure chuckdiesel will get to you. Personally it depends on your access. I love DTPv2. However, if access is a problem that DTHC and Raw Test are the way to go

pjrc1974

Awards
He there guys ...appreciate such a speedy response!

I've had my eye on the logs and after taking on the R4W+Ether combo I now know what the fuss is about...

I'm sure I can get DTPv2 through as other yohimbe products have made it my way via other retailers...good to know either options will be good.

The only gains I made this weekend were 12 pints of cider at the rugby club so I only managed a spin on my bike this morning......in fact think my head is still spinning!

I'll be crushing it tomorrow am.

PJ.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

PJ.
I was going to ask if you were in the UK because I rem shipping a 4 bottle combo to the UK. Thanks. I havent read the other replies
yet but DTP V2 and DTH/Raw Test stack is pretty much the same product. DTHC + Raw Test would be a little stronger because Boron but
DTP is essentially DTHC and Raw Test in one.

I know DHEA is avail. in the Netherlands now, so once I can confirm Raw Test is OK in UK, I will add that stack for sure to the international page.
http://www.fefifo.com/International-Combos-SHIPPED-WORDWIDE_c_65.html

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
He there guys ...appreciate such a speedy response!

I've had my eye on the logs and after taking on the R4W+Ether combo I now know what the fuss is about...

I'm sure I can get DTPv2 through as other yohimbe products have made it my way via other retailers...good to know either options will be good.

The only gains I made this weekend were 12 pints of cider at the rugby club so I only managed a spin on my bike this morning......in fact think my head is still spinning!

I'll be crushing it tomorrow am.

PJ.
actually email me if you can at getdiesel Gmail.com that way we can discus more which one you should go with.

pjrc1974

Awards
Hi Chuck ....thanks for the advice I'll fire an email your way if that's OK.