NOS ETHER OG 80 Servings blow out sale June 2015

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Blowing out the last few bottles of the OG Cherry Lemonade NOS ETHER for $24.95 at my direct sale site FeFiFo.com

As low at 19.95 with multi bottle discounts.

NOS ETHER by GET DIESEL

If you have never used NOS ETHER, trust me, this is the strongest, most effective strength/power/ATP product you can buy.
This version clumped and is hard. Has to be broken apart, but it was 80 scoops per bottle! Current and future versions are
60 scoops per bottle. 2 scoops pre-workout is better than any serving of any other non-stim pump product.

Easily a $75 product at 80 scoops.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210714-nos-ether-1011-a.html AM review(s)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt Rocket3015

Let em' know...
Weren't you carrying products at TGB supplements? At any rate this stuff is legit... Might have to scoop a tub or two

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
They still carry my stuff. They never had the old cherry lemonade flavor and didnt re-order the new Diesel Punch flavor once they ran out. Said they was waiting for feedback from customers. Ive always sold direct also since 2001 so no matter what people can always get my stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt Rocket3015

Let em' know...
Done Thank you for the great deal, as I sad in my review: order #AB-1460

This is a "Non-Stim" product, but that does not mean it does not get you up for the workout. The Mental Focus and Drive are there, Endurance check and the Pumps are out of this world, maybe the best I have experienced in may years. However if you are a "Stim Junkie" just add your favorite stim product to you PWO mix and you have the best of both worlds.

Overall I can not say enough good things about GET DIESEL NUTRITION NOS ETHER, I was very impressed with the Pumps, The Effectiveness of the Creatine and the overall Quailty of the product. I believe I will take a 4 week break from Creatine and Have a new jug ready to go in a month!

Thanks again Get Diesel !

Folks Jump On This Offer !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Done Thank you for the great deal, as I sad in my review: order #AB-1460

This is a "Non-Stim" product, but that does not mean it does not get you up for the workout. The Mental Focus and Drive are there, Endurance check and the Pumps are out of this world, maybe the best I have experienced in may years. However if you are a "Stim Junkie" just add your favorite stim product to you PWO mix and you have the best of both worlds.

Overall I can not say enough good things about GET DIESEL NUTRITION NOS ETHER, I was very impressed with the Pumps, The Effectiveness of the Creatine and the overall Quailty of the product. I believe I will take a 4 week break from Creatine and Have a new jug ready to go in a month!

Thanks again Get Diesel !

Folks Jump On This Offer !!
Thanks Rocket, I forgot you reviewed this.....not to mention the review said this is pretty much the only creatine product you have used that did anything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Rocket, I forgot you reviewed this.....not to mention the review said this is pretty much the only creatine product you have used that did anything.
That is correct and I have been threating to buy some more ever since I review it, but I just had a hard time spending the money (I'm Cheap) so when I saw this sale I had to pull the trigger, even though I told myself I was not buying any more supplements this month!! Not sue if I will like the cherry flavor, but again It's a GREAT deal and I'm Cheap!! Thanks Chuck !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That is correct and I have been threating to buy some more ever since I review it, but I just had a hard time spending the money (I'm Cheap) so when I saw this sale I had to pull the trigger, even though I told myself I was not buying any more supplements this month!! Not sue if I will like the cherry flavor, but again It's a GREAT deal and I'm Cheap!! Thanks Chuck !!
I saw that, hey did you ever try that DIESEL TEST? Or are you still doing that other log? Also I saw the order....going to add a bottle of something "new" coming out that's being delivered. You will be the envy of AM come Saturday....haha

The tate is def not the DIESEL PUNCH and it had to be broken apart, but its a strength machine. I use to mix that version with water and a little V8 Fusion.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw that, hey did you ever try that DIESEL TEST? Or are you still doing that other log? Also I saw the order....going to add a bottle of something "new" coming out that's being delivered. You will be the envy of AM come Saturday....haha

The tate is def not the DIESEL PUNCH and it had to be broken apart, but its a strength machine. I use to mix that version with water and a little V8 Fusion.
I am just into day 3 on another log right now, but would love an opportunity to log any of your products in the Future. The NOS Ether sold me on the quality of your supplements!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am just into day 3 on another log right now, but would love an opportunity to log any of your products in the Future. The NOS Ether sold me on the quality of your supplements!!
That procycle was to log. Didnt you get a bottle?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That procycle was to log. Didnt you get a bottle?
I don't remember getting that but I just walk down to the gym and I do have a bottle (sorry) that will be my next log!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the OG but I logged the new NOS ether and I was very impressed. Great strength gains, vascularity, and muscle fullness! Felt like King Kong during my workouts

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weren't you carrying products at TGB supplements? At any rate this stuff is legit... Might have to scoop a tub or two
Yes we carry the whole Get Diesel line up.If you check my log, you'll see they are all great too.

They still carry my stuff. They never had the old cherry lemonade flavor and didnt re-order the new Diesel Punch flavor once they ran out. Said they was waiting for feedback from customers. Ive always sold direct also since 2001 so no matter what people can always get my stuff.
I did not know we are OOS on NOS Ether AND JP8X Hardcore.Damn I need to stay on top of these things.I just emailed the boss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NOS ETHER is my favorite diesel product!!! i bought a jug of the og at that discount price and will probably buy another real soon!!!

i have a review in the review section!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The South Side does!!!
i grew up on southside of indy!!! proud to grow up poor in a mixed neighborhood, i learned my lessons the hard way, lol!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i grew up on southside of indy!!! proud to grow up poor in a mixed neighborhood, i learned my lessons the hard way, lol!!!
My cousin went to Butler over there....i rem driving down to pick her up for Thanksgiving like "umm this is the hood."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My cousin went to Butler over there....i rem driving down to pick her up for Thanksgiving like "umm this is the hood."
lol...butler is located in a GOOD neighborhood...check out state and draper next time, my old stomping grounds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Southside Chicago is poor too and the best way to learn is the hard way.
the hard lessons are best remembered, lol!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Southside Chicago is poor too and the best way to learn is the hard way.
I was born and started out on 71st and Harvard. You don't think of nothing as poor long as you can go outside and play and make sling shots
haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was born and started out on 71st and Harvard. You don't think of nothing as poor long as you can go outside and play and make sling shots
haha.
back in my day before the internet and cell phones and all of the doo-hickeys....we never though of ourselves as poor, we all had the same stuff and our whole world revolved around our 'hood'.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
that is a big step up from the og!!!
OG Raw Test was just a product to make DIESEL TEST Hardcore like DTP. This Raw Test on its on, its a competitive test booster,
and its good for people who want Procycle but didn't want yohimbe, eventhough there is little in there. It's solid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OG Raw Test was just a product to make DIESEL TEST Hardcore like DTP. This Raw Test on its on, its a competitive test booster,
and its good for people who want Procycle but didn't want yohimbe, eventhough there is little in there. It's solid.
i am liking it!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So raw test is the DTP yohimbine free? How does it compare to DTH 80 caps?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So raw test is the DTP yohimbine free? How does it compare to DTH 80 caps?
Its,similar to,DTP. Not exactly, the,same. DTH is all natural no hormones so DTP and Raw Test are dif. Think of Raw Test as a test booster made by another company versus trying to see how they compare. People who take dth cant have or dont need dhea. DTH doesnt boot test as much as DTP but it also doesn't drop libido like DTP as test shoots up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blowing out the last few bottles of the OG Cherry Lemonade NOS ETHER for $24.95 at my direct sale site FeFiFo.com

As low at 19.95 with multi bottle discounts.

NOS ETHER by GET DIESEL

If you have never used NOS ETHER, trust me, this is the strongest, most effective strength/power/ATP product you can buy.
This version clumped and is hard. Has to be broken apart, but it was 80 scoops per bottle! Current and future versions are
60 scoops per bottle. 2 scoops pre-workout is better than any serving of any other non-stim pump product.

Easily a $75 product at 80 scoops.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210714-nos-ether-1011-a.html AM review(s)
I opened my up this morning...you ani't wrong about the clumping I had to get an ice pick !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep just break apart and keep in freezer. But for like $25 im telling you its a steal. Cost me over $25 to make a container of Ether. That version would litrally cost about $74.95 online if was still made at 80 servings
I'm not complaining, I broke it a part and got the pump I have not had since I ran out of GET DIESEL NOS ETHER a month or two ago !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep just break apart and keep in freezer. But for like $25 im telling you its a steal. Cost me over $25 to make a container of Ether. That version would litrally cost about $74.95 online if was still made at 80 servings
well worth the effort....nos ether is crazy good....i still have a little left and although it is a little bit of a hassle breaking it apart the effects really make up for this!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well worth the effort....nos ether is crazy good....i still have a little left and although it is a little bit of a hassle breaking it apart the effects really make up for this!!!
An Ice Pick Works Great!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is always the right time to Get Diesel !!

Get D.JPG

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It is always the right time to Get Diesel !!

View attachment 120479
Nizice.

Dtp and raw test is the "Extreme Double or Nothing Stack." If you end up using them together go 2 fefifo.com under "get diesel stacks" and there is a day by day dosing chart.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if Chuck Diesel has any left, but if he does, jump on this. I worked out 4 hours ago and my Muscles Still Feel Full. This stuff is Smok'in !!!

Smok'in.png

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if Chuck Diesel has any left, but if he does, jump on this. I worked out 4 hours ago and my Muscles Still Feel Full. This stuff is Smok'in !!!

View attachment 120544
people will think you are just promo'ing GET DIESEL, but they don't know you paid retail price for that ETHER....both bottles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
people will thing you are just promo'ing GET DIESEL, but they don't know you paid retail price for that ETHER....both bottles.
i did too!!! and ready for war and dtp v2 and sunami and nos precursor...i did get to log a jug of jp8 harcore, but since then i have bought another jug!!!

said it before gonna say it again...nos ether is my favorite diesel product, clumped solid or not!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NOS Ether.JPG
people will thing you are just promo'ing GET DIESEL, but they don't know you paid retail price for that ETHER....both bottles.
Yes I did, and if they check out my reviews, they will see I reviewed it long before you saw they Great Potential I had. (ha ha)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/218668-nos-ether-1020-a.html

i did too!!! and ready for war and dtp v2 and sunami and nos precursor...i did get to log a jug of jp8 harcore, but since then i have bought another jug!!!

said it before gonna say it again...nos ether is my favorite diesel product, clumped solid or not!!!!!
and bigt don't pimp nut'in