DIESEL TEST Hardcore 2015 info and FAQ

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Is it necessary to cycle off DTH (beyond the 2 days off a week)? If so, how long on and how long off? I'm loving the product so far.

2. I run 5 days on 2 off
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead56 View Post
    Is it necessary to cycle off DTH (beyond the 2 days off a week)? If so, how long on and how long off? I'm loving the product so far.
    No. On the label it says only if you start taking it and notice its losing its libido boosting kick. Then take 10 days off. I think in at one point from 2005 to 2013 i used 6x a week. And took one 30 day break.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Yes but it also sold out, hopefully by about Sept 14th you will get the new version at Amazon. Other retailers have the 80 Tabs, just go "getdiesel.com" and click "order now." The 128 Tabs will be more like the DTP V3.

Side note...guess whats coming in the next 10 days? Yep a mother f-ing new
    Diesel Test Hardcore based off the DTP V3 formula btches. #GETDIESEL

Attachment 139757

I don't have time to resize sup facts and directions to fit the AM requirements, will do tonight after my fantasy draft and back and bis day.
    Alright nice, I purchased Pro Cycle V3 instead and am running that now.

5. Is the new DTH available for purchase yet? It only shows the 2015 label on the website.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Is the new DTH available for purchase yet? It only shows the 2015 label on the website.
    Nah, not sure when, probably by Friday or Monday the 26th. I should know for sure by thurs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Nah, not sure when, probably by Friday or Monday the 26th. I should know for sure by thurs.
    Excellent. Prob going grab a Sunami/DTP combo with a new bottle of DTH when it drops and run 1-3 of each 5 days a week for a couple months for a lil boost!

At 26 I just don't need the full amount of DHEA and preg, and I can only do a small amount of Y, so using 50/50 of DTP and DTH should be a fun experiment!
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Excellent. Prob going grab a Sunami/DTP combo with a new bottle of DTH when it drops and run 1-3 of each 5 days a week for a couple months for a lil boost!

At 26 I just don't need the full amount of DHEA and preg, and I can only do a small amount of Y, so using 50/50 of DTP and DTH should be a fun experiment!
    Enjoy!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Enjoy!!
    I'll let you know next week hopefully!
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Yeah I'm 40 now, and use DTH 2x a day and DTP V3 only half a tab AM and preworkout, if I take 3 DTP a day, after a while I get too aggressive...but 1/2 tab DTP V3 with 2 DTH 2x a day turns me into Peter North.

Also the DTH will finally be avail. starting late tomorrow Friday, but most places like my Site FeFiFo on Sunday and Amazon next week.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Yeah I'm 40 now, and use DTH 2x a day and DTP V3 only half a tab AM and preworkout, if I take 3 DTP a day, after a while I get too aggressive...but 1/2 tab DTP V3 with 2 DTH 2x a day turns me into Peter North.

Also the DTH will finally be avail. starting late tomorrow Friday, but most places like my Site FeFiFo on Sunday and Amazon next week.
    You'll probably be getting an order from me Sunday or Monday then
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You'll probably be getting an order from me Sunday or Monday then
    PM Sent!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

13. Next week is about to get hardcore!

[email protected]

14. Hyde, Thank you and Enjoy!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Next week is about to get hardcore!

Thanks for the order bro. I tried to send you a free Diesel Joints but it wouldn't fit in the box. Remind me next order.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thanks for the order bro. I tried to send you a free Diesel Joints but it wouldn't fit in the box. Remind me next order.
    You could have just dumped them in as packing material !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Lol so close! Thank you though, I will do that!
    [email protected]

18. Must be magic!

Firs doses are down the hatch - thank you!
    [email protected]

19. You are going to love the "Diesel Joints"
    TEAM GET DIESEL

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    You are going to love the "Diesel Joints"
    My left knee was killing me during squat Monday. Today I was supposed to do dynamic boxsquat and I almost didn't go. Took 2 Diesel Joints w my preWO meal, raised the box 2 inches from normal and put a cuff on my left patella and had virtually no pain during or after training (despite waking up w pain). Kind of amazed me.
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    My left knee was killing me during squat Monday. Today I was supposed to do dynamic boxsquat and I almost didn't go. Took 2 Diesel Joints w my preWO meal, raised the box 2 inches from normal and put a cuff on my left patella and had virtually no pain during or after training (despite waking up w pain). Kind of amazed me.
    It Just Plain Works!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

22. Amazon.ca shows the latest DTH. I am in Canada...if i placed an order now...will i receive the new formula?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Amazon.ca shows the latest DTH. I am in Canada...if i placed an order now...will i receive the new formula?
    Bump
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:53 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 04:12 PM
  4. DIESEL TEST hardcore and NOS ETHER price cuts
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 12:12 AM
  5. Replies: 11