GET DIESEL weight: Big A$$ Customer orders

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
In this thread I will shot out loyal GET DIESEL customers who have placed some pretty big orders for the products, especially since JP8x came back out. Post your large order also, even if it includes other company products.​

2 weeks ago:

July 2014:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are quite impressive.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Those are quite impressive.
I got many more images customers have sent me over the years or I shipped out. Just gotta find them. When people trust me with their hard earned $ to produce gainz I hook them up also. Free diesel fuel. Nos precusor. Sometimes. I rem when I use to work for GNC many years ago. People would come in there and drop $800 on super Tuesday on all EAS. Mostly myoplex. I use 2 b like wtf.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got many more images customers have sent me over the years or I shipped out. Just gotta find them. When people trust me with their hard earned $ to produce gainz I hook them up also. Free diesel fuel. Nos precusor. Sometimes. I rem when I use to work for GNC many years ago. People would come in there and drop $800 on super Tuesday on all EAS. Mostly myoplex. I use 2 b like wtf.
I was actually in a GNC today while waiting for my daughter to finish her piano lesson. I was stunned at the prices and the overall attitude of the employee. He was all of 150lbs asking if I needed advise. Too funny.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was actually in a GNC today while waiting for my daughter to finish her piano lesson. I was stunned at the prices and the overall attitude of the employee. He was all of 150lbs asking if I needed advise. Too funny.
I got a story about GNC, hydroxycut because famous over Cytodyn's Xynadrine because in the mid-90's GNC was giving $4 PM money to any associate who sold a bottle of Hydroxycut, so people I worked with was selling it to anyone who came in there for anything, Weight gain = hydroxcut, protein = hydroxycut, I use to be like "why did u just sell that dude hydroxcut and hes 120lbs???" They would say "I want that $4 PM money (Promotional Money). Xynadrine at the time was actually stronger at 1/2 the dose.

With that said, if any GNC execs are on AM, pick up GET DIESEL. haha

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
today:

I wanna send a special shout out to my customers that spend big $ on Get Diesel. Every day or other day I get one of these huge a$$ orders that reminds me that I want every item this customer ordered to be the best they ever used in its respected category.​

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a huge order yet but i first tried R4W back in 2006? and it was amazing. Been using it again for the last week and for me it's still the best pre I've ever had.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I don't have a huge order yet but i first tried R4W back in 2006? and it was amazing. Been using it again for the last week and for me it's still the best pre I've ever had.
Thanks for trying it again. I stopped running it because people want more all in one preworkouts. But I may run it in the summer. It has a place as a non-creatine preworkout.

DannyAbs

Awards
Some very impressive orders posted above. My last order on fefifo was just two JP8s and a NOS Ether.

DannyAbs

Awards
Chuck did throw in a Diesel Fuel which I appreciated greatly. It makes for a great pick me up in the middle of the day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
not a huge order but my first one.. I've been lurking these products for too long!! Excited to give them a try..

Order Information Additional Information
________________________________________ ________________________________________
Order number: AB-1577
Order Date: 10/23/2015 Comments:
My first get Diesel products!! Can wait to get started

Billing Address Payment Information
________________________________________ ________________________________________

Online Credit Card

Order Summary

857648001032-2 NOS ETHER Cherry Lemonade 80 Servings $20.00 x 1 $20.00

857648002206 DIESEL TEST Procycle V2 $52.95 x 1 $52.95

Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $79.45

Discounts / Promotions / Gift Certificates

Gottagetitaz

Awards
Just ordered bottles of DTPCv2, Raw Test, and E2-X. Haven't tried GDN products before, but I figure if I'm gonna try it, I'm gonna do it big.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just ordered bottles of DTPCv2, Raw Test, and E2-X. Haven't tried GDN products before, but I figure if I'm gonna try it, I'm gonna do it big.
Your going to love it.. I just tried my first Get Diesel products ( Nos Ether & DTPCv2) 2 weeks ago and I loving the results so far... I will be a long time costumer.. :hump:

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nos ether and jpx8 hardcore works! Muscle endurance, pumps, and strength have been increasing each workout!