diesel test hardcore vs other competition

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Just got off activate xtreme. It was decent and just ordered dthc but thinking about getting testo pro.

With so many on the market, is dthc better or at least in that class? Dthc seems out dated with containing trib, maca, etc. While others have i3c, divanil, forskolin, etc. Scientifically proven to free up test levels. So does dthc worth the money and time?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
It does contains nettle root, which divanil is extracted from. It also contains DIM (diindolylmethane) which is extremely similar in function to i3c (indole-3-carbinol). It would be redundant to include both.

It does not include forskolin.

It is extremely effective.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just got off activate xtreme. It was decent and just ordered dthc but thinking about getting testo pro.

With so many on the market, is dthc better or at least in that class? Dthc seems out dated with containing trib, maca, etc. While others have i3c, divanil, forskolin, etc. Scientifically proven to free up test levels. So does dthc worth the money and time?
DTH isnt "outdated" its just GET DIESEL isnt a "fad" product company. The DT series has been out since 2005 and we have made products with all the stuff you are seeing as the "whats hot now" ingredients in products. Like 13c, we use DIM, other companies dont because 13c is cheaper, Div, we've used a high Div. extract in Trib Test Extreme, anyway its not about the "whats hot now" ingredient its about what works. Back when I was on the bb.com board before reps and company promo took it over in like 2007 there were/are tons of thread of people posting lab work on DT with jumps in test levels and blabla, people are still people good products still work. I'm not saying a certain test booster doesnt work, I'm just saying I'm not going to make a Div, 13c test booster just cuz everyone else is doing it.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established

worth every cent

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
DTH isnt "outdated" its just GET DIESEL isnt a "fad" product company. The DT series has been out since 2005 and we have made products with all the stuff you are seeing as the "whats hot now" ingredients in products. Like 13c, we use DIM, other companies dont because 13c is cheaper, Div, we've used a high Div. extract in Trib Test Extreme, anyway its not about the "whats hot now" ingredient its about what works. Back when I was on the bb.com board before reps and company promo took it over in like 2007 there were/are tons of thread of people posting lab work on DT with jumps in test levels and blabla, people are still people good products still work. I'm not saying a certain test booster doesnt work, I'm just saying I'm not going to make a Div, 13c test booster just cuz everyone else is doing it.
Thanks chuck diesel...I'm not knocking dthc..I read a lot of great reviews and bad reviews. I'm planning a cutting cycle and thinking about a great test booster to run with it..so it came down to activate xt, testo pro, and dthc..I was also thinking of stacking both testo and dthc. But I take your word man, I believe it works.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
It does contains nettle root, which divanil is extracted from. It also contains DIM (diindolylmethane) which is extremely similar in function to i3c (indole-3-carbinol). It would be redundant to include both.

It does not include forskolin.

It is extremely effective.
Yea dude, dthc looks legit. But I'm looking to cut up for the next 8-12 wks and looking for a effective test booster to be the main part of my arsenal. Is down to testo pro, act xt, and dthc. What you think?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
in your last thread you said that you just purchased some testapro, in this thread you said your considering it which is it? and from what your saying now you purchased both products; so take the two supps one at a time and you could answer your own question instead of chasin your own tail

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Activate Xtreme, DTH, Stoked,t-911, and Advanced PCT.

Out them, DTH was best (and the only one I've repeat purchased).

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i put him up on game in his last thread wontstop985 and told him dthc was the truth, so why all the second guessing. Dre, real talk i feel where your coming from, you said you purchased some dthc earlier in this thread and on your last thread you said that you purchased the testapro, so you tell us what you think of the two

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
in your last thread you said that you just purchased some testapro, in this thread you said your considering it which is it? and from what your saying now you purchased both products; so take the two supps one at a time and you could answer your own question instead of chasin your own tail
Lol well yea...confusing I know..I did purchase dthc and I have it on hand..also ordered testo pro because I was going to return dthc..but I might just do what you said dude, try one at a time and see...thanks man

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Activate Xtreme, DTH, Stoked,t-911, and Advanced PCT.

Out them, DTH was best (and the only one I've repeat purchased).
Nice too know...what u think about running dth on a cut cycle? I'm about 10% bf now..looing to drop down a little more. What's ur take?

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
I've tried a few test boosters, and DTHC was the only one where i could definately say it was working in the gym, and could see results in the mirror (fuller muscles, and leaned out). Impressed the hell outta me, I'll be into it again.

Only issue I have with it, is it keeps selling out, and I can't get the DTP in Australia.....

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Nice too know...what u think about running dth on a cut cycle? I'm about 10% bf now..looing to drop down a little more. What's ur take?
diet is going to do more than any supplement. a test booster may just help you not lose as much strength

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I felt the greatest effects from it when I was on a very low-carb cutting diet. Of course, it might have been because it was the first time I used DTH... Either way it worked well when I was cutting. Managed to increase my strength a bit.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks chuck diesel...I'm not knocking dthc..I read a lot of great reviews and bad reviews. I'm anning a cutting cycle and thinking about a great test booster to run with it..so it came down to activate xt, testo pro, and dthc..I was also thinking of stacking both testo and dthc. But I take your word man, I believe it works.
run dtp by itself and I guarantee anyone will like it over running any other test booster as a standalone. People out here stacking 3 test boosters....that's crazy and a waste of money. I would full dose dtp solo or with 1/2 dose of a nettle based davil- booster.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
run dtp by itself and I guarantee anyone will like it over running any other test booster as a standalone. People out here stacking 3 test boosters....that's crazy and a waste of money. I would full dose dtp solo or with 1/2 dose of a nettle based davil- booster.
Will do chuck!..I have dthc on hand, will run it for 8 weeks solo...Well maybe with some RPM for pre workout, planning on running a cutting cycle. I'll log my progress...thanks for convincing me to stick dthc..I'll how it goes..

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I felt the greatest effects from it when I was on a very low-carb cutting diet. Of course, it might have been because it was the first time I used DTH... Either way it worked well when I was cutting. Managed to increase my strength a bit.
Sweet!..alright well I'm starting my cut cycle with dthc tomorrow. Thanks for the advice. Ill post my progress

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a few test boosters, and DTHC was the only one where i could definately say it was working in the gym, and could see results in the mirror (fuller muscles, and leaned out). Impressed the hell outta me, I'll be into it again.

Only issue I have with it, is it keeps selling out, and I can't get the DTP in Australia.....
Yea DTP always sold out and since u way in australia, is even harder..I'm sure there an uk site that u can get it

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!..alright well I'm starting my cut cycle with dthc tomorrow. Thanks for the advice. Ill post my progress
Nice, I'd suggest following the dosing instructions exactly as outlined on the bottle. gl

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'd suggest following the dosing instructions exactly as outlined on the bottle. gl
Yea, it says start with 2 caps per day for the first 5 days (Ill just take it pre workout). What is the best dosage? 2/2/2?..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it says start with 2 caps per day for the first 5 days (Ill just take it pre workout). What is the best dosage? 2/2/2?..
2/2 for a while then maybe 2/2/1 I wouldn't Hp straight to 6/day Many people don't need to go over 4 or 5 day. Jumping straight to 6 a day can drop ur libido.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea DTP always sold out and since u way in australia, is even harder..I'm sure there an uk site that u can get it
Dtp is procycle. It can't be sold in aust, that's why he can't get it. DTHardcore is the one that's out of stock all the time well more so than DTP just because DTH is legal worldwide, DTP isn't because it contains preg, and dhea

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Dtp is procycle. It can't be sold in aust, that's why he can't get it. DTHardcore is the one that's out of stock all the time well more so than DTP just because DTH is legal worldwide, DTP isn't because it contains preg, and dhea
Sweet! Well thanks for the convincing advice chuck and if I offended you, I apologize...and I'll apologize with a shout out to you on my log if everything turns out great lol. I'm starting today and will run it for 8 wks...so here we go!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Well thanks for the convincing advice chuck and if I offended you, I apologize...and I'll apologize with a shout out to you on my log if everything turns out great lol. I'm starting today and will run it for 8 wks...so here we go!
Nahh we cool, just link us up to ur log so we can follow.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
If one takes any time to read up a lil on TCM, Ayurveda, etc (oldest (powerful) healing systems on Earth) you will see that key components of a formula like DT have been used successfully and enthusiastically in these systems for thousands of years... practitioners knew these herbs effectively raised test, strength, libido/function, overall health and balance from direct, empirical knowledge eons before "lab testing" etc etc. Mother Nature blessed us with many gifts for our use and enjoyment. Combine these type of things in a deliberate, synergistic manner using potent raw material like Chuck has done n that's essentially how/why DT works so well

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
If one takes any time to read up a lil on TCM, Ayurveda, etc (oldest (powerful) healing systems on Earth) you will see that key components of a formula like DT have been used successfully and enthusiastically in these systems for thousands of years... practitioners knew these herbs effectively raised test, strength, libido/function, overall health and balance from direct, empirical knowledge eons before "lab testing" etc etc. Mother Nature blessed us with many gifts for our use and enjoyment. Combine these type of things in a deliberate, synergistic manner using potent raw material like Chuck has done n that's essentially how/why DT works so well
Nice to know about DTH ingredients history..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats 100% correct, everything we make and the first product DIESEL FUEL was based on Ayurveda.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've had the pleasure of trying out most of the natty test boosters on the market, and although some I loved more than others, I still keep a bottle of DTH and DTP around. All in all, it's a more comprehensive test booster than others and has great synergy with the rest of the line-up.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
As an older builder I take DTP as a staple. I like the DHEA/Preg combo. I take it on a 2/2 basis daily and a 5 on 2 off weekly. It is the one and only test booster that I can actually feel working. I think it’s the DHEA. It seems to have a mild stim effect and also improves my outlook and attitude. I can't say that I have actually gained any direct muscle mass but I can tell that my strength is better while using it. All-in-all good stuff, I just wished availability was not so erratic.