Three Kings Stack

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I am currently running DTH (120 tabs) solo and am thinking of stepping it up once the bottle is gone. I have been looking into doing the 'Three Kings Stack.' Everywhere I have looked so far has been sold out of 'Sunami' is their anywhere that sells the complete stack for a discount price? The stack says to take the 240 bottle which also seems to be out of stock at most places.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am currently running DTH (120 tabs) solo and am thinking of stepping it up once the bottle is gone. I have been looking into doing the 'Three Kings Stack.' Everywhere I have looked so far has been sold out of 'Sunami' is their anywhere that sells the complete stack for a discount price? The stack says to take the 240 bottle which also seems to be out of stock at most places.
Nope, no Sunami for a while from anyone. You can run the double or nothing stack that includes DTH and DTP.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Any ideas when you may be seeing sunami in stock? The DTH 240 tabs is also another hard one to find (I have not looked in a couple of weeks, but when last checked I had no luck). I'd like to go with a heavy stack of the 3 Kings to get the most out of it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Any ideas when you may be seeing sunami in stock? The DTH 240 tabs is also another hard one to find (I have not looked in a couple of weeks, but when last checked I had no luck). I'd like to go with a heavy stack of the 3 Kings to get the most out of it.
No Sunami or DT240 ct for a long time. Just DTH 120ct and DTP for awhile, sorry. I would run a DTH/DTP double or nothing stack.