Did I get bogus DTHC?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I've used DTHC before and the caps were red and coated.

I couldn't find any stores that had DTHC in stock so I bought some from a guy on eBay. The caps I got aren't red -- they're brown, dusty, uncoated and smell like hell. They look like they're going to taste horrible. See the attached photo.

In the past I got the 120ct bottles but the tabs I bought on eBay are 240ct bottles. I know the 240ct tabs are half strength but are they supposed to be this different in color/texture/smell than the 120ct bottles?

sd.jpg

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
your good thats the 240 ct pills. i believe thats all thats gonna be available now

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
They're fine. I think I remember Chuck saying that they removed the coating some people had stomach issues so the tabs are going to be uncoated from now on.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've used the ones your talking about, and had no problems. You are correct, not the best tasting, but that's not why we're buying them, right? I like them better than the coated ones, as they hit me quicker, which is great when I'm running them with DTP, which is coated. Good luck, and enjoy the ride!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I have a handful of bottles of the old ones :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah like everyone said that's the 240ct version of 2009. The tabs do give some people an upset stomach and they are usually the people who didn't have a prob with the coated ones.

The 240 ct was suppose to be the future version but the manufacture is slow and it looks like the 120 ct will be the next version out whenever it's avail again.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah like everyone said that's the 240ct version of 2009. The tabs do give some people an upset stomach and they are usually the people who didn't have a prob with the coated ones.

The 240 ct was suppose to be the future version but the manufacture is slow and it looks like the 120 ct will be the next version out whenever it's avail again.
good. i prefer the 120 ct as proven by the 6 bottles i still have in my cabinet lol and ill stock 6 more when it comes back around. try to never run out of the stuff

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the 120ct being my favorite so far

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the 120ct being my favorite so far
Yeah its weird some people like 120's, others 240's. With me I dont really know because Ive been on only 3 DTH/day for a year now. When I use to take 5 or 6 120cts for a long time (4 months or so), I would get this cranky edge that I got use to so when I was being short fused I didnt know so I didnt check it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way, I've been mixing the two batches just to go against the grain lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah i mix everything. I do 1 DTH 120ct with 1/2 a 240ct in the AM sometimes or 2 DTP with 1 240ct preworkout, Ive always customized my sup. stack on all products not just GET DIESEL stuff.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebel

Congrats on your EMT Cert, you working on a rig now?