New to Diesel, getting the 3 Kings stack - AnabolicMinds.com

New to Diesel, getting the 3 Kings stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

New to Diesel, getting the 3 Kings stack

Ok, so I've been hearing great things about these products. Whenever test boosters are mentioned, hormone optimization, etc, someone always mentions Diesel, like, first. That and USP Labs stuff. So I'm gonna try it out and get the 3 Kings stack..
    What would be the best dosing protocol? I'm not new to lifting, test boosters, about 180 lbs. My concern is, upon reading some other posts on here, that depending on the dosage I choose to use, a drop in libido may occur. My old lady won't have that, we get it on like jackrabbits. What, approximately would be the best dosage to use to, as i've seen on other postings by Chuck "Have the wife send thank you letters to Get Diesel" and " Get your junk so hard you break ice blocks with it?"
    I also read that DTP should only be taken a few times a week, whereas DTH can be taken every day because of the lack of DHEA and pregnalone.
    Thanks for your input in advance, guys.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    Ok, so I've been hearing great things about these products. Whenever test boosters are mentioned, hormone optimization, etc, someone always mentions Diesel, like, first. That and USP Labs stuff. So I'm gonna try it out and get the 3 Kings stack..
    What would be the best dosing protocol? I'm not new to lifting, test boosters, about 180 lbs. My concern is, upon reading some other posts on here, that depending on the dosage I choose to use, a drop in libido may occur. My old lady won't have that, we get it on like jackrabbits. What, approximately would be the best dosage to use to, as i've seen on other postings by Chuck "Have the wife send thank you letters to Get Diesel" and " Get your junk so hard you break ice blocks with it?"
    I also read that DTP should only be taken a few times a week, whereas DTH can be taken every day because of the lack of DHEA and pregnalone.
    Thanks for your input in advance, guys.
    I see someone did their homework, very good. When using DTP 3-4 times a week while running DTH everyday there should be no loss in libido. This come sometimes, in a small percentage of users that dose DTH high, and run it solo. The rise in free testosterone will increase aggression, muscle hypertrophy, and sense of well being. A small drop in libido can occur, but not everyone will experience this. The DTP will balance it all out for you, so you get the best of both worlds.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the tips and information of this product.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Watch out, this is one potent stack!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Unbiased Review of Get Diesel Three Kings Stack
    By BBB in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM