New to Diesel, getting the 3 Kings stack

MorningMetal

Awards
Ok, so I've been hearing great things about these products. Whenever test boosters are mentioned, hormone optimization, etc, someone always mentions Diesel, like, first. That and USP Labs stuff. So I'm gonna try it out and get the 3 Kings stack..
What would be the best dosing protocol? I'm not new to lifting, test boosters, about 180 lbs. My concern is, upon reading some other posts on here, that depending on the dosage I choose to use, a drop in libido may occur. My old lady won't have that, we get it on like jackrabbits. What, approximately would be the best dosage to use to, as i've seen on other postings by Chuck "Have the wife send thank you letters to Get Diesel" and " Get your junk so hard you break ice blocks with it?"
I also read that DTP should only be taken a few times a week, whereas DTH can be taken every day because of the lack of DHEA and pregnalone.
Thanks for your input in advance, guys.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok, so I've been hearing great things about these products. Whenever test boosters are mentioned, hormone optimization, etc, someone always mentions Diesel, like, first. That and USP Labs stuff. So I'm gonna try it out and get the 3 Kings stack..
What would be the best dosing protocol? I'm not new to lifting, test boosters, about 180 lbs. My concern is, upon reading some other posts on here, that depending on the dosage I choose to use, a drop in libido may occur. My old lady won't have that, we get it on like jackrabbits. What, approximately would be the best dosage to use to, as i've seen on other postings by Chuck "Have the wife send thank you letters to Get Diesel" and " Get your junk so hard you break ice blocks with it?"
I also read that DTP should only be taken a few times a week, whereas DTH can be taken every day because of the lack of DHEA and pregnalone.
Thanks for your input in advance, guys.
I see someone did their homework, very good. When using DTP 3-4 times a week while running DTH everyday there should be no loss in libido. This come sometimes, in a small percentage of users that dose DTH high, and run it solo. The rise in free testosterone will increase aggression, muscle hypertrophy, and sense of well being. A small drop in libido can occur, but not everyone will experience this. The DTP will balance it all out for you, so you get the best of both worlds.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips and information of this product.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Watch out, this is one potent stack!