Help me map out my next diesel cycle

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
hey guys what's been up. whole lot of school and whole lot of work here. still hard at it though. finished up another 3kings cycle. always happy with the results. I just ran it per directions from website with exception of maintained a higher dosage at the end. I want to step outside the directions this time and do something little different. So here is my ammunition so lets see what you boys can help me map for this next cycle:
Diesel Test Hardcore 240s
Diesel Test Pro cycle
Sunami
NP's Bulk Divanil 120ct
IBE Formex

Yea and of course R4W pre w/o with 2 scoops NOS Ether Pro.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thats a solid supply to work with bro!!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! How would you run all that? Any suggestions?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks man! How would you run all that? Any suggestions?
I would keep the Form and DTP to only 3-4 days a week. Using the DTP early in the day split in 2 doses like 3/3 or 4/2.

Form, small dose every few days IF needed, if you're not bloated from water retention you prolly dont need a AI. Overkill is, in some cases worse than not taking it at all.

DTH everyday just devide the doses through the day. I would take it even on DTP days personally speaking.

Sunami I would do 2/2 5 days a week, with weekends off.

Divi caps, spread 3 small doses through the day everyday.

Thats what I would do, but I like to assess things as I go, and sometimes listen to my body, rather than follow a plan on paper...yahhmeen?

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
2 questions then I am going to give it a whirl starting saturday?

1. What dosage would u run the Formex? The manufacturer recommends 1 cap twice daily. That is 50mg, would run 50mg 3 x a week.

2. Would you front load with DTH, like two weeks then start the DTP & Sunami or would you hit the DTH,DTP, & Sunami from day 1.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
2 questions then I am going to give it a whirl starting saturday?

1. What dosage would u run the Formex? The manufacturer recommends 1 cap twice daily. That is 50mg, would run 50mg 3 x a week.

2. Would you front load with DTH, like two weeks then start the DTP & Sunami or would you hit the DTH,DTP, & Sunami from day 1.
I would start it all together personally. As for the formex the 50mg 3x a week should be enough. If you notice increased water retention you can add a extra 1-2 days at 50mg.

Just remember formex is slightly supressive on the HTPA loop, being a mild androgen. You want to boost natt test, without adding to supression. thats why keeping formex at 3 days is what I advise.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I-I capain Trip! Thanks for the advice, and explanation! That is how I will do it then. I bought a dozen bottles of Formex before being D/Ced so i have formex to burn so to speak! Lol.Then I will use 25mg in am and 25mg in pm on training days 3 x a week. Sound good? Also I will use DTP DTH & Sunami from day 1.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I-I capain Trip! Thanks for the advice, and explanation! That is how I will do it then. I bought a dozen bottles of Formex before being D/Ced so i have formex to burn so to speak! Lol.Then I will use 25mg in am and 25mg in pm on training days 3 x a week. Sound good? Also I will use DTP DTH & Sunami from day 1.
Word J-money45, I would run those just like that. It's fine tuned, and everything fits in place. If you really wanna burn up that Formex you can just add a 3rd pill on days you take it. Making it 75mg 3x a week, instead of the label 50mg. That would make more sense than adding a fourth day IMO.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I started my cycle today! Wow I had an awesome workout. Nice plan Trip!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Started today! How many weeks?
That all up to you bro, I would keep it going till you notice a plateau. Then time to mix things up.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Trip this stack is freakin fanatastic! I gotta a question though, how many days a week should I be taken DTH 6 or 7?

firstblood

Awards
I was thinking about doing the same cycle but can't find divanil, would Now-Stinging Nettle Root be ok to use?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What you think?
Chuck tends to advise people to take a day or 2 off per week. He is the man with the most influential opinion regarding his product use protocols, doses etc.

I can say from personal use, noted observation using DTH 7 days showed no unfavorable effects.

Your call