DIESEL TEST HARDCORE AND PROCYCLE AVAILABILITY FEB 2010

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Getting PM's about some online retailers saying DTH and or DTP is disco'ed. They are not, its just some retailers only have 2 systems options, back ordered or disco'ed and since I dont like retailers to back order product when I dont know when the new lot's will be done.

DIESEL TEST Procycle should be avail. again everywhere in about 10 days although its not out of stock everywhere. You can go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" and see what retailers have what.

DT Hardcore not sure when the new batch will be done but it will be the 240ct formula.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump. Like Chuck said everything is in production. ;)

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys to try to keep this great products.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you guys to try to keep this great products.
These two will be around, so no worries. Only getting more "fine tuned" as each production batch is produced. The evolution of Diesel Test over the years is quite a remarkable achievement in the "test boosting" world of supplementation. Chuck puts some amazing things together, and only things that deliver. No BS, or hyped garbage ingredients...only things that have synergy with eachother, and work very effective.

The user feedback is the tell-tale story. How the products effect real people in the world is what matters, not some pretty magizine ad that makes absurd claims... Thanks for supporting Get Diesel Nutrition bro.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i dont have running out issues. when you find something you like always make sure you got back ups. i have 6 bottles of dth and even sent one to my boy andrew732. now ether on the other hand im running scary low

Monsterbench

Awards
Great to hear! I was just wondering couldn't Chuck make a version of jp8 with out the stims and make that the new Nos Ether Pro? I mean looking at the profile it seems to be very similar to the old nos Ether Pro( with out the stimm parts) of 2007-08 which was the best version yet in my humble opinion?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! I was just wondering couldn't Chuck make a version of jp8 with out the stims and make that the new Nos Ether Pro? I mean looking at the profile it seems to be very similar to the old nos Ether Pro( with out the stimm parts) of 2007-08 which was the best version yet in my humble opinion?
JP8 is just like the NOS ETHER that was out when JP8 came out so the 2008 NOS ETHER pro of 08 is similar.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
JP8 is just like the NOS ETHER that was out when JP8 came out so the 2008 NOS ETHER pro of 08 is similar.
i just tried jp8 and didnt care for it. personally i like taking my nos ether along with 1-2 r4w. yeah i know it should be similar but jp8 had my heart going nuts where r4w just gets me ready. great product btw

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is different, as to what they prefer in a preworkout supplement. I personally think the current JP8 formula is "on point" meaning it does what it's supposed to do. JP8 is a hybred product that combines the best of Nos ether, and R4W, and also some unique attributes. The stims make it what it is, in a sense..

It's always good to hear feedback, as to what people think about products. This is what helps things evolve, and become more precise.

Thanks for the support

Monsterbench

Awards
I agree. I didn't mean to stop or change jp8 what I meant was to make a non stim version for post(or pre)workout. I know their is nos ether level 1 but it's no nos ether(pro).

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I hope DTH doesnt take to0 long I only have one bottle left. My gf would be pissed too. BTW I introduced DTP and DTH to a good friend and he sent me a text today saying "i hit a personal best on bench and came home a laid with my gf 3 times. I love DTH."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I hope DTH doesnt take to0 long I only have one bottle left. My gf would be pissed too. BTW I introduced DTP and DTH to a good friend and he sent me a text today saying "i hit a personal best on bench and came home a laid with my gf 3 times. I love DTH."
hahahaha glad its works and thanks for putting him up on it.

rdw3

Awards
I've been doing quite a bit of research regarding Tboosters. My two leading products are of course DTH and then their is Biotest Alpha Male. I'm a 40+ male looking for a boost in Tlevels. I know where I can purchase Alpha Male in Atlanta, but where can I get DTH in the Atlanta metropolitan area. Online, I know - I don't like waiting for shipments! Please help.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been doing quite a bit of research regarding Tboosters. My two leading products are of course DTH and then their is Biotest Alpha Male. I'm a 40+ male looking for a boost in Tlevels. I know where I can purchase Alpha Male in Atlanta, but where can I get DTH in the Atlanta metropolitan area. Online, I know - I don't like waiting for shipments! Please help.
well you can drive over to Nutraplanet in Fayetteville and get it when its in stock there. There dont have DTH but will have DTP next week.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
It sounds interesting. I will try to try this product once I finish my stack. :)

Massa520

Awards
did DTH sell out already or is it just running a little later then Feb?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
tru dat. what's goodie Chuck? we needs that DTH,ASAP, no homo but in the words of Jodeci "you got me feenin"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
tru dat. what's goodie Chuck? we needs that DTH,ASAP, no homo but in the words of Jodeci "you got me feenin"
DTP is back avail, just not at NP till friday this week. Shipped some there today.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks chuck in really excited to get my hands on a couple if bottles!!! Just reading the reviews and what not has me excited!!
You're gonna love it bro, tried and true. It does what it's supposed to do, and thats straight up, no frills, hype or made up BS. Feedback helps everyone get some insight, from real world users. Let us know how you respond like 3 weeks or so after starting. Tear it up!!

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Going on a summer cut, only tbooster i've ever used was Jungle Warfare back in the dizzay. Any recommendations on a choice between DTP or DTH? Looking for pure gains and confidence boost, i might run ~25mg ATD every day with it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going on a summer cut, only tbooster i've ever used was Jungle Warfare back in the dizzay. Any recommendations on a choice between DTP or DTH? Looking for pure gains and confidence boost, i might run ~25mg ATD every day with it.
DTH is something you would take everyday, DTP you would pulse 4x a week, or the combo of the two used in this fashion is the best choice.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
So TripDog is that DTHC going to be available next week?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So TripDog is that DTHC going to be available next week?
It should be at the end of next week. You can go on our official website Get Diesel dot com at the top of the page click order now. It will list the sites that carry it, and who has it in stock.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
DTH is something you would take everyday, DTP you would pulse 4x a week, or the combo of the two used in this fashion is the best choice.

Yeah just low on funds. Gotta go with one or the other. I'll order some DTH when it's in, thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah just low on funds. Gotta go with one or the other. I'll order some DTH when it's in, thanks
That would be the wiser choice if you are unsure, DTH is tried and true. You will enjoy the enhancements it provides. :biggthumpup:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
It should be at the end of next week. You can go on our official website Get Diesel dot com at the top of the page click order now. It will list the sites that carry it, and who has it in stock.
out of stock all across the board. cmon Trip dog stop holdin out, where's it at?:shhh:i won't tell if u don't tell

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
out of stock all across the board. cmon Trip dog stop holdin out, where's it at?:shhh:i won't tell if u don't tell
I mentioned already around the end of next week or so it should be in stock. Provided everything with manufacturing goes as planned. Don't worry it's on the way bro.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
No doubt Trip, I was just messin witcha. But I am waiting for that dthc to go with my dtp and I got a bottle of that new,new from AI(hgh-pro) that i should be receiving, due to that special deal they got going at vitamin shoppe. But yeah back to that dthc i'll be checking for it this week. thanks again my g to make that cycle complete.

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Hey Chuck,
I have a bottle of DTH and DTPC can you tell me the best stack for these two? Oh and just fyi I just came off a 5 week H-drol run. I can't wait to get on this stuff!!
Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Chuck,
I have a bottle of DTH and DTPC can you tell me the best stack for these two? Oh and just fyi I just came off a 5 week H-drol run. I can't wait to get on this stuff!!
Thanks
Check your PM box.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Does NP or DPS have DTHC? or did they sell out already?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aprox end of next week it should be finished from manufacture, and in stock as long as things go as planned.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No one has DTH, "should" be done this week. You know whats funny? When DTH and DTP are both out, DTP sells more than DTH and NP sells next to no DTH and way more DTP....... but when there is no DTP people are losing it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,
Thanks
I know Trip PM'ed u on this, well I think, but just so people know the way I use the two is I use DTH on none workout days and on workout days I take DTP AM and pre-workout. Thats a way to kina "cycle" the 2. To "stack" you would probably use 3 DTH day, 1/1/1 and just use DTP as directed on top of that or DTP 1/1/1 and DTH as directed just depends on what you goals are and how hard you want the stack to hit. DTP is already enough so when you add DTH most people just "cycle" them versus "stack" them.

Massa520

Awards
awesome thanks for the heads up chuck!! I'm assuming your website will have it avail?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up, Chuck. Been patiently waiting, now the time has come. It's that 240 count,correct?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up, Chuck. Been patiently waiting, now the time has come. It's that 240 count,correct?
Nope 120...I thought 240 but the 240 manufacture turn around times just dont work for me so 120, which is the manufacture who does the DTP and the the original DT manufacture.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thats whats up. That's that "Blue Magic" from American Gangster

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats whats up. That's that "Blue Magic" from American Gangster
haha, usually when somethings out of stock I put a video up with the "its back in stock" msg board post, last time was "welcome back" by Jeezy, this time ill put up jayz's "blue magic" this time for u.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
that's whats up Chuck, real recognizes real, appreciate dat big homie

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what up Tripdog, I see you big homie, what it do?

Massa520

Awards
maybe I"m just not looking hard enough but I still can't find DTHC on the planet or feififo?