dthc as an on-cycle support supp?

aztec02

Awards
Chuck I was wondering what your input on this would be. Everyone else chime in as well. I see a lot of companies pushing there natural test products as an on cycle support to keep suppresion down. Why not use the best natural test supp out dthc? How would you dose this in this manner or would you not recommend it? How bout sunami as an addition? Also would dtpc be a better addition to on cycle or would this result in greater suppresion ?

Also is there any reason to worry about dthc or dtpc being banned?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck I was wondering what your input on this would be. Everyone else chime in as well. I see a lot of companies pushing there natural test products as an on cycle support to keep suppresion down. Why not use the best natural test supp out dthc? How would you dose this in this manner or would you not recommend it? How bout sunami as an addition? Also would dtpc be a better addition to on cycle or would this result in greater suppresion ?

What type of cycle are you talking about? It could be used along with a AAS cycle, but would make much more sense used last week of cycle, and through pct. It can help free up bound test on a cycle to help with lethargy. DTP would be much better option to use on a cycle, to add some test to your system, and also free bound up test.

aztec02

Awards
I was thinking PH cycle and was thinking more theoretically but if i was to pick something for the sake of the question im looking at a cycle of xtreme tren stacked with epistane. I see a natural test booster as a staple in pct but was wondering about its potential to limit the amount of natural test shutdown if dosed low throughout the cycle and then ramped up once into pct? if im understanding your post correctly dosing dtp during cycle would help with continued natural test production while on cycle (limiting shutdown) and then switch to dthc for pct thereby increasing natural test production?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DTP would be much better option to use on a cycle, to add some test to your system, and also free bound up test.
Good advice!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking PH cycle and was thinking more theoretically but if i was to pick something for the sake of the question im looking at a cycle of xtreme tren stacked with epistane. I see a natural test booster as a staple in pct but was wondering about its potential to limit the amount of natural test shutdown if dosed low throughout the cycle and then ramped up once into pct? if im understanding your post correctly dosing dtp during cycle would help with continued natural test production while on cycle (limiting shutdown) and then switch to dthc for pct thereby increasing natural test production?
DTP will provide some test to your system via DHEA n Preg conversion to test. Without some test in your system, a ORAL ONLY cycle will make u feel like death. Once natty shutdown occurs (usually in a week or so, depending on the compound), expect to want to sleep all day. U need test in your system, DTP will provide that during a cycle for you.

aztec02

Awards
Thanks trip. Would you reccomend dosing dtp during cycle differently then it is reccomended as a stand alone test booster? I understand that with both dth and dtp chuck reccomends finding your own unique dosing level but is there any difference in protocol amongst on cycle addition of dtp? For example Would a EOD protocol work better than a 5 on 2 off etc?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks trip. Would you reccomend dosing dtp during cycle differently then it is reccomended as a stand alone test booster? I understand that with both dth and dtp chuck reccomends finding your own unique dosing level but is there any difference in protocol amongst on cycle addition of dtp? For example Would a EOD protocol work better than a 5 on 2 off etc?
If used with a oral cycle to add test to you system, I would personally dose it something like this.

1st dose- upon waking 2-3 pills
2nd dose- 4 hours later 2-3 pills
last dose- 3 hours later 2 pills.

Its very improtant with ANY oral hormone you take to spread the dose through the day. Dont just drop it all at one time...This keeps blood levels stable.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

No worry about them being banned, also I have seen post of people using Sunami while on cycle, but I guess you can low dose DTH/DTP on cycle....the thing with being on cycle is prohormones/steroids trump anything natural. So if your going to be shut down, your going to be shut down. Sunami/DIESEL TEST can maybe help you keep some type of libido tho.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I do wonder of what I will use on my cycle. Thanks for the info,
I learned some from this thread. :)