DTH / Sunami / R4W..... Is this enough for a high intensity workout?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Looking for a solid product to use to recover from a hard PH cycle. What I am looking at is; Diesel Test Hardcore, Sunami, and Ready4War. Will this be enough to get a high intensity in the gym or will I need to add something else or take something out? I found a great deal on the above 3 products for $75, just double checking before making a purchase. Thanks for the help! Will rep for the help!

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
After reading around it looks to be a good combo so I went ahead and put in an order. Ended up with DTH / Sunami / and 2 bottles of R4W for $79.88 shipped. Received a free bottle of R4W upon checkout. The question I have is should I also purchase some NOS Ether or JP8 or will the above stack be enough for a good drive while in the gym? I am also going to be using PRIME from USPlabs during the above stack. DPS Nutrition has awesome deals on Get Diesel Products! One of the few companies who has most of the products in stock.

K

karbyn

Awards
I have been using DTP/R4W on workout days Neovar recomped everyday for about 2 weeks now, not coming off PH such as you, but I can honestly say Intensity and focus are great. Not sure which it is, or the combo of both, but my drive when lifting is GREEEAT. So far Diesel is delivering for me, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
After reading around it looks to be a good combo so I went ahead and put in an order. Ended up with DTH / Sunami / and 2 bottles of R4W for $79.88 shipped. Received a free bottle of R4W upon checkout. The question I have is should I also purchase some NOS Ether or JP8 or will the above stack be enough for a good drive while in the gym? I am also going to be using PRIME from USPlabs during the above stack. DPS Nutrition has awesome deals on Get Diesel Products! One of the few companies who has most of the products in stock.
you can throw in NOS ETHER, I wouldnt throw in JP8 since you have R4W and will have NOS ETHER. Preworkout you would just take DTP/R4W and NOS ETHER. Something like 2 or 3 R4W caps (4 if you are a stim junky)/2 scoops NOS ETHER/2 or 3 DTH (120ct) and you will be goooood 2 go (1h pre-workout).

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Got Diesel?

you can throw in NOS ETHER, I wouldnt throw in JP8 since you have R4W and will have NOS ETHER. Preworkout you would just take DTP/R4W and NOS ETHER. Something like 2 or 3 R4W caps (4 if you are a stim junky)/2 scoops NOS ETHER/2 or 3 DTH (120ct) and you will be goooood 2 go (1h pre-workout).
I will have to pick up some NOS Ether. I am going to be running PRIME along the way and should make a killer PCT. I have about 8 weeks before I will be running PCT, just doing my shopping now to make sure to have enough saved up before it is needed. I have to buy some weight plates to add to my barbell first. If you have any specials coming up on the stuff please let me know. Thanks!