DTP needs to stack with

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%

DTP needs to stack with

Hi Chuck and Trip,

I'm gonna order some DTP from Nutraplanet soon. I was looking through the ingredients.
    Is there any product which I could stack with DTP, in order to increase the DHEA -> test conversion and Pregnenelone -> Test conversion?

thanks,

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    Hi Chuck and Trip,

I'm gonna order some DTP from Nutraplanet soon. I was looking through the ingredients.
    Is there any product which I could stack with DTP, in order to increase the DHEA -> test conversion and Pregnenelone -> Test conversion?

thanks,
    Sorry for the late reply, my comp was over-taken (so-to-say) and had no access to internet. Adding either a 5-alpha inhibitor, or aromatase inhibitor will allow active test to not be either reduced, or aromatized. This is a real issue when wanting to gain testosterones anabolism effects without dht or estro overproduction. Stinging Neetle extract is proven to free bound test, and allow it to become "active" in the body.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.87%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, my comp was over-taken (so-to-say) and had no access to internet. Adding either a 5-alpha inhibitor, or aromatase inhibitor will allow active test to not be either reduced, or aromatized. This is a real issue when wanting to gain testosterones anabolism effects without dht or estro overproduction. Stinging Neetle extract is proven to free bound test, and allow it to become "active" in the body.
    Anything you recommend specifically for the 5ar inhibitor? I know Saw Palmeto is usually what is recomended, but I am not familiar with much else that would be effective beyond that.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Anything you recommend specifically for the 5ar inhibitor? I know Saw Palmeto is usually what is recomended, but I am not familiar with much else that would be effective beyond that.
    I wouldnt advise you mess with those, as there tends to be long term side effects from (finisteride/dutasteride).Things like saw pall, and neetle are safe , stick with those.
    Last edited by TripDog; 02-17-2010 at 03:10 AM. Reason: word.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.87%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I wouldnt advise you mess with those, as there tends to be long term side effects from (finisteride/dutasteride).Things like saw pall, and neetle are safe , stick with those.
    Ya, I have heard of those chemicals for 5ar and their nasty sides for hairloss prevention. Wouldn't touch them. I've actually never used Saw Pal, been thinking about it though. My hair sheds a good bit now, and nettle makes it REALLY shed, especially the 95% stuff. Was just wondering if anything else besides saw pal or nettle.

Thanks for the advice Trip.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.01%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Ya, I have heard of those chemicals for 5ar and their nasty sides for hairloss prevention. Wouldn't touch them. I've actually never used Saw Pal, been thinking about it though. My hair sheds a good bit now, and nettle makes it REALLY shed, especially the 95% stuff. Was just wondering if anything else besides saw pal or nettle.

Thanks for the advice Trip.
    Basically Tripdog is recommending a pulse of adt(androsterone) and an AI of choice. He knows what he is talking about, that is a SERIOUS good combo.
    doing my own thang!
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Basically Tripdog is recommending a pulse of adt(androsterone) and an AI of choice. He knows what he is talking about, that is a SERIOUS good combo.
    Word bro. There are some good options out there to support test output, and availability. Its a dam shame adt got taken off shelves, as it was supposed to be in DTP.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.01%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Word bro. There are some good options out there to support test output, and availability. Its a dam shame adt got taken off shelves, as it was supposed to be in DTP.
    I thought you guys were going to put ATD in it not ADT, ADT would have been bad ass bro. Testosterone would be MUCH more available from the conversion of DHEA.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I thought you guys were going to put ATD in it not ADT, ADT would have been bad ass bro. Testosterone would be MUCH more available from the conversion of DHEA.
    Yea you're correct, we wanted ATD in DTP. Thats what I meant, not ADT...either would have been badazz though.
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yea you're correct, we wanted ATD in DTP. Thats what I meant, not ADT...either would have been badazz though.
    Yeah that was last year around June.......then the ban hit and had to re-do the 1st run of DTP.....thats when resveratrol and some other stuff was added. A customer sent me some ATD that stocked up on and I cant even use over 12.5mg (1/2 cap) more than 3x a week with DTH/DTP. I see a libido drop and dry joints and thats at 3 half caps a week so Im kinda glad DTP eneded up DTP free because one thing you dont want people having to do is decrease total use of a product because one ingredient.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.79%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

DTP makes anything else your takin' work all the better. I used it workout days, and DTH non-workout days.
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Yeah that was last year around June.......then the ban hit and had to re-do the 1st run of DTP.....thats when resveratrol and some other stuff was added. A customer sent me some ATD that stocked up on and I cant even use over 12.5mg (1/2 cap) more than 3x a week with DTH/DTP. I see a libido drop and dry joints and thats at 3 half caps a week so Im kinda glad DTP eneded up DTP free because one thing you dont want people having to do is decrease total use of a product because one ingredient.
    Yea I have played around with it in the past, and it's a catch22 product. Has good and bad attributes. With something like that a little goes a long way, and its easy to take too much.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.2%

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    DTP makes anything else your takin' work all the better. I used it workout days, and DTH non-workout days.
    Hm ok, I was thinking about doin that once i can get hold of some dth, makes sense

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1