I've discovered the solution

Mrjenkies

Awards
to both the hard-as-a-rockedness of the Ether consistency and the serial killer aggression of any of the Get Diesel test products. Take a knife or a pair of scissors, open up your ether container, then just go hog wild on that sumbitch. Works better for me than sticking it in the fridge, and gives me somewhat of a legitimate excuse to take my anger out on inanimate objects.

Oh, and the new DTP KICKS ASS, thanks Chuck

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
to both the hard-as-a-rockedness of the Ether consistency and the serial killer aggression of any of the Get Diesel test products. Take a knife or a pair of scissors, open up your ether container, then just go hog wild on that sumbitch. Works better for me than sticking it in the fridge, and gives me somewhat of a legitimate excuse to take my anger out on inanimate objects.

Welcome to AM.

Seek professional help, soon.

lol.

Thanks for the uh, em, feedback.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah that's what I do. I also sponsor a power lifter that does thar then puts the chunks in a blender and mixes them up then puts in the frig

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

LOL, just dont run with sissors, they say thats bad hahaha...