DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!

Page 13 of 13 First ... 111213

1. I'm interested in the V3, how's the estro control with this product?

I have been using Alphamax for awhile, I like the dryness of that product, but this looks more fun due to the DHEA&Preg, will I get any dryness from V3?

2. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I'm interested in the V3, how's the estro control with this product?

I have been using Alphamax for awhile, I like the dryness of that product, but this looks more fun due to the DHEA&Preg, will I get any dryness from V3?
    Dtp v3 isnt an estrogen reducer as in thats not its main purpose. It does have ingredients that block the increase in estrogen from higher test. Its for strength, power, training intensity, pumps, libido and alpha male mentality. Not sure u will get any dryness...i personally don't notice being dry like on an anti-aromatase. I notice erections and some switch that turns on when im working out that has me in there thinking I need to calm down.

You can also wait and try the new 128 tabs diesel test hardcore when its out. Its more like dtpv3 than the 80 tabs Hardcore doesnt have yohimbe or dhea. It has made me edgy but not super aggressive in the gym like dtpv3 BUT libido is much higher on DTH.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Dtp v3 isnt an estrogen reducer as in thats not its main purpose. It does have ingredients that block the increase in estrogen from higher test. Its for strength, power, training intensity, pumps, libido and alpha male mentality. Not sure u will get any dryness...i personally don't notice being dry like on an anti-aromatase. I notice erections and some switch that turns on when im working out that has me in there thinking I need to calm down.

You can also wait and try the new 128 tabs diesel test hardcore when its out. Its more like dtpv3 than the 80 tabs Hardcore doesnt have yohimbe or dhea. It has made me edgy but not super aggressive in the gym like dtpv3 BUT libido is much higher on DTH.
    Oh ok, I actually wanted to test the V3 because of the DHEA, I haven't used that before but since I getting older it could be fun to try something new.

4. Just received the V3 bottle... Couldn't wait popped 2 tabs... It has a bit of a sharp smell. I'll take the recommended daily dose of 4 pre workout tomorrow. It says not to do more than 4 tabs the first 3 days... Sunday I start Spartan Lean with it and it starts...

5. Quote Originally Posted by alfeer View Post
    Just received the V3 bottle... Couldn't wait popped 2 tabs... It has a bit of a sharp smell. I'll take the recommended daily dose of 4 pre workout tomorrow. It says not to do more than 4 tabs the first 3 days... Sunday I start Spartan Lean with it and it starts...
    I believe you will enjoy this !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by alfeer View Post
    Just received the V3 bottle... Couldn't wait popped 2 tabs... It has a bit of a sharp smell. I'll take the recommended daily dose of 4 pre workout tomorrow. It says not to do more than 4 tabs the first 3 days... Sunday I start Spartan Lean with it and it starts...
    Cool, let me know how it goes, good luck!

7. Quote Originally Posted by alfeer View Post
    I wouldn't take 4 preworkout. Id only take 2 pre and 2 am. Or 1 am 2 pre 1 post. The daily dose is total tabs in 3 doses. Keep us posted. Yeah they smell/stink. Its potent stuff in there.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I wouldn't take 4 preworkout. Id only take 2 pre and 2 am. Or 1 am 2 pre 1 post. The daily dose is total tabs in 3 doses. Keep us posted. Yeah they smell/stink. Its potent stuff in there.
    My workout is usually early am. So did 3 pre and one post. Tell you what it is pretty potent...

9. Quote Originally Posted by alfeer View Post
    My workout is usually early am. So did 3 pre and one post. Tell you what it is pretty potent...
    Yes it is!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. The yohimbe gets me edgy but i like it and my heart beats hard after 5 caps!! Yah baby!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
  2. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE
    By ballin15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
  3. Diesel Test Pro Cycle
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:42 AM
  4. Replies: 0