DECIMATEv2

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
We are hard at work and almost complete with the formula and as always no prop blends. Expect he unexpected when we release it to the public and of course AM peeps will have a chance to log this baby

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Label coming soon? Came in here expecting it. :(

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Great News! I have been anticipating the new version for a good amount of time now. I really liked the old version but you guys at Genomyx always do things bigger and better than anybody else so we know that v2 will be amazing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for profile :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
You wanna tell him to hurry up? Or maybe I could help him out. ;) :D
hook a brother out bolt ;) but profile coming soon just know that its in production as we speak

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any way we can get a teaser like flavor? Enjoyed all Genomyx flavors so far so just wondering if it is something new or an existing flavor.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
LOL

:D

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Just seeing the bottle made me lose 10 lbs.!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No hints at profile? Come on just a tiny looksie?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see pics of the real tub.........that means you are going to tell me what is in it...right?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not quite yet but its obvious that its a Powder :) Thats as much as we can give for now but well be posting here as its updated for sure.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
It's finally here! Well kinda here, any hints as to what the sale price will be?

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Glad to see you guys are back here on AM again! Any ETA as to when we will be seeing Decimate Amplified?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will be ready and launched next month in time for the big New Years sales ;) This will be a slightly different formula, more stim driven and in capsule form. Decimate powder will be getting a overhaul as well. Were with our old manufacture so the flavor will be dramatically improved and were going to do something about that pepper effect.
Invycktus, in which way were you disappointed? Love to hear feed back as were always trying to improve.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Will be ready and launched next month in time for the big New Years sales ;) This will be a slightly different formula, more stim driven and in capsule form. Decimate powder will be getting a overhaul as well. Were with our old manufacture so the flavor will be dramatically improved and were going to do something about that pepper effect.
Thanks for the heads up! What about Decimate Natural? I seen you mention it on Facebook and that has got my attention as well.

xhrr

Awards
Invycktus, in which way were you disappointed? Love to hear feed back as were always trying to improve.
I'll give some feedback on my disappointments with the powder. Taste and I never complain about taste but drinking anything pepper flavored grosses me out. PEA was a weak inclusion even at that dosage and alongside Paeonol which is an MOA inhibitor albeit a very weak one. I like the GCBE, Salvia, and caffeine malate but overall I think the profile underwhelms. Something like a beta 2 agonist would be nice, or some ingredients that enhance thyroid output.

Olive Leaf Extract, Yohimbine extract, Cnidium Monnieri, Icariin.

Just some suggestions. Cnidium and Icariin have positive effects on the thyroid along with OLE would be bad ass.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be a non stim version of Decimate. Formula for that version has not been completed.

xhrr

Awards
It will be a non stim version of Decimate. Formula for that version has not been completed.
Ok remove the stimulant suggestions the others still stand. they are just suggestions you are going to do as you please regardless just giving some feedback.