decimate q's

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.05%

decimate q's

Regarding the empty stomach dosing issue...is it carbs/insulin that is the main contradiction or is it just any type of cals period? I ask because I like a tablespoon or two of heavy cream (pure fat) in my morning coffee first thing and wonder if this will negate effects.

Also about timing...the bottle itself just says 'empty stomach' but I see different definitions of that anywhere from 30-90min. What's the bare effective min to wait before breakfast? I don't like waiting more than 30min before eating after waking but don't want to waste the supp.

Thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.74%

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemi View Post
    Regarding the empty stomach dosing issue...is it carbs/insulin that is the main contradiction or is it just any type of cals period? I ask because I like a tablespoon or two of heavy cream (pure fat) in my morning coffee first thing and wonder if this will negate effects.

Also about timing...the bottle itself just says 'empty stomach' but I see different definitions of that anywhere from 30-90min. What's the bare effective min to wait before breakfast? I don't like waiting more than 30min before eating after waking but don't want to waste the supp.

Thanks
    No need to trouble yourself with concerns over the coffee/cream. It does refer to any kind of calorie, but the digestion rate of the coffee/cream is insignificant.

Ideally, you'd want to separate it from food by about 120 minutes... You could dose it immediately upon waking to reap the benefits of many of the ingredients (forskolin, in particular), but it would essentially render the alpha-yohimbine useless.

What does your meal timing throughout the day look like? Let's work out a plan for you.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

Similar Forum Threads

1. DeciM.A.T.E Coming soon
    By HYBRID in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 11:32 AM
  3. Powerball Shooting: Decimating the Lottery Mentality
    By Dr. Lats in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 01:04 PM
  4. Replies: 163
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 12:24 AM
  5. Hoo-ah!!! Nutraplanet decimates the competition!
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 03:04 PM