half life of 1 cap ssv2? - AnabolicMinds.com

half life of 1 cap ssv2?

Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

half life of 1 cap ssv2?

like title states....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Iffy to give a number for "half life" for a GDA with multiple ingredients and different mechanisms of action. If you're gunna dose it on empty for a long time keep some carbs on hand in case blood sugar declines too significantly and you become hypoglycemic. It will likely have a positive effect still after a few hours but ideally you should be dosing directly before meals.

Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

gotcha. i dose atleast 1 cap pre high carb meals but sometimes i eat in hour intervals, so i may try 2 caps 1 a half hour later than the first one. i consume all my carbs over a 3 hour span directly post workout
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

If that's the case you can dose 1 directly post and another 1.5 hours later. I do this protocol myself from time to time diet wise and when I do I usually dose 1 cap a few hours post with the remaining carbs and another pre bed. The pre bed dose has a few benefits that might be worth it to some but not others. They're a couple threads on it laying around if you're curious as to what the pre bed dose does

Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Half-life can't really be applied to V2 because it contains both banaba (extremely short time of action) and Na-R-ALA (extremely long), as well as the jiaogulan, which has a cumulative effect brought about by consistent usage.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is the whole "20 min pre meal w/ carbs" for the capsule to dissolve or for the ingredients to be absorbed? I've cracked a cap open and swallowed it like that 10 minutes pre. I've got 4 bottles and have been playing around with dosage timing.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Is the whole "20 min pre meal w/ carbs" for the capsule to dissolve or for the ingredients to be absorbed? I've cracked a cap open and swallowed it like that 10 minutes pre. I've got 4 bottles and have been playing around with dosage timing.
    It's referring specifically to the banaba and it's start of activity.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Half-life can't really be applied to V2 because it contains both banaba (extremely short time of action) and Na-R-ALA (extremely long), as well as the jiaogulan, which has a cumulative effect brought about by consistent usage.
    Exactly how I was explained it, well said. I just do 1 in the AM with breakfast, and 1 with dinner which is usually my post workout ish mealMike

Where is the version 2? Ever since they brought the OG back I haven't seen ssv2.

Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    Where is the version 2? Ever since they brought the OG back I haven't seen ssv2.
    Anyone?

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the half life of 1-test cyp
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 05:43 PM
  2. Half life of HCG?
    By Billy the kid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 11:35 AM
  3. half life of aas for post recovery
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics