ORIGIN PRE-WORKOUT TESTER THREAD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. ORIGIN PRE-WORKOUT TESTER THREAD


    So who wants a free bottle of Origin?????? Well be selecting 3 people to test the first ever Genomyx pre workout product. Let us know why you would be a good candidate. Your chances will be greatly increased if you are already using Protocol Were very interested in hearing how the two stack together.


  2. I've used Protocol the Original version and loved it. Not using it now though. I'll test out the pre workout for you. Is it going to be a strong stimulant pre-workout?. Only Genomyx product I use regularly is Gut Health. Never really had much interest in any of the other products besides the original Protocol.

  3. Its is but in a good way. The feeling is very clean and smooth. This morning I felt focused and could not wait to knock out each workout station.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Its is but in a good way. The feeling is very clean and smooth. This morning I felt focused and could not wait to knock out each workout station.

    Well sign me up than!.

  5. Thanks T-Bone for the support. You are in the running for sure

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks T-Bone for the support. You are in the running for sure

    Cool. Almost bedtime for me over here in the eastern time zone. I suspect others will post soon or tomorrow. Have a good night!.

  7. Here it is. Couldn't find this thread. Now that I'm bumping it I'm sure everyone will go hog-wild nuts and you'll have 10 pages by the end of the night.

  8. lol I hope so. Im very impressed. I used it pre workout today with protocol and had an awesome workout.

  9. ...Or you could just send it to me!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-bone
    Yeah ship it to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bones Chinchilla
    Me too, I live at the same address!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-bone Shadow
    Yes I'll take it, same address here also!

    So there ya go. See, we can all use it here and the super hero headquarters!.

  11. People most definately need to jump on this deal. Getting to try Origin for free
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  12. Ive used protcol and enjoyed it, but pretty much Im very interested just for the fact its brought out by you guys. Solid products. Used everything

    RECOVERBRO



  13. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Ive used protcol and enjoyed it, but pretty much Im very interested just for the fact its brought out by you guys. Solid products. Used everything
    Thanks joHNny our R&D has been hard work
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  14. I bet you would get more interest if you posted in the company promo section.

    I'd apply but I plan to purchase some of this when it goes on sale anyways.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    I bet you would get more interest if you posted in the company promo section.

    I'd apply but I plan to purchase some of this when it goes on sale anyways.
    Already on that once we have it on our hands we will post up. Don't want to post and then we get delays

    Being premature sucks basketballs
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Already on that once we have it on our hands we will post up. Don't want to post and then we get delays

    Being premature sucks basketballs
    Sounds good and I people always complain and moan about delays so that is the smart approach.

  17. To clarify, you are looking for members to log Origin?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    To clarify, you are looking for members to log Origin?

    Indeed we will
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Indeed we will
    Bummer, I can't commit to a log right now. But I'll definitely keep an eye on these logs when they come around - Protocol is one of my faves and a pwo designed to go with it will rock!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Thanks Resolve. Im using the stack right now and loving it

  21. Did I win yet?

  22. We're all winners.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We're all winners.

    Positive re-enforcement is always a good thing!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Positive re-enforcement is always a good thing!
    love being a weiner
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  25. Been looking to get a log going for this site, woul love to do it for a pwo! Really looking for one I can stick with
    Board Rep for PHWSupplements
    Use Coupon code NICK10 for 10% off any order!
    www.phwsupplements.com/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    love being a weiner


  27. in for this.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  28. Genomyx!

  29. I would love to try Origin! I am always looking for something new, and could do a detailed log of Origin! Also, I have used Protocol and it is one of my favorites!

  30. Awesome guys. We should be able to get this going this week. Origin was delayed a few days Were back on track now

  31. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    I would love to try Origin! I am always looking for something new, and could do a detailed log of Origin! Also, I have used Protocol and it is one of my favorites!
    You will def love Origin then and will need protocol to keep going and going like the energizer rabbit
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  32. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    You will def love Origin then and will need protocol to keep going and going like the energizer rabbit
    Sounds good! I could some better endurance about now.

  33. Get in here people and apply! Getting to log and new product from a solid company is where it's at.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  34. Couldn't sleep last night. Need a pre-workout that can wake me up out of a stooper so I can wake up to work out!. The problem with most is my body adjusts to them within a week and I have to switch to a different one or take a higher dosage.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Couldn't sleep last night. Need a pre-workout that can wake me up out of a stooper so I can wake up to work out!. The problem with most is my body adjusts to them within a week and I have to switch to a different one or take a higher dosage.
    It should be interesting to see what you think of Origin then!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  36. Pretty stoked to get a chance to try this out. Currently using pump fixx which I like but it doesn't seem to be as effective any more
    Board Rep for PHWSupplements
    Use Coupon code NICK10 for 10% off any order!
    www.phwsupplements.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. not another pre workout thread!!!!
    By wannabebig25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 11:31 AM
  3. Jim's Pre workout Thread.
    By Jim2542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 03:38 PM
  4. Axis Labs Needs Testers For SMASH Pre-workout
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 02:09 AM
  5. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Log in
Log in