Shirts, Promos, and Tubs of SSv2...O MY

1. Shirts, Promos, and Tubs of SSv2...O MY

First, I know it was mentioned a little while back that some SS may be available for sale on your site and a few members including myself showed interest, any updates on that?

Second I saw a tweet a couple days ago that shirts and even drawstrings bags may be available soon...hurry up I would love a Genomyx shirt to be available for me to rock at the gym!

Thanks,
    Protocol Addict

2. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    First, I know it was mentioned a little while back that some SS may be available for sale on your site and a few members including myself showed interest, any updates on that?

Second I saw a tweet a couple days ago that shirts and even drawstrings bags may be available soon...hurry up I would love a Genomyx shirt to be available for me to rock at the gym!

Thanks,
    Protocol Addict
    We were promised Costco Buckets of SSv2...well not really but we really want them.

Sincerely
    Celly.

PS: Dewey will come along eventually and rave about this too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

3. Love the thread. Yeah If anyone is interested I can work a deal on the side. Send me a PM and we can talk some biz.

FYI not sure if you saw the post but our Pre workout is coming. Get ready because its a simple formula created so that when combined with Protocol, The Fusion Stack is created
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Love the thread. Yeah If anyone is interested I can work a deal on the side. Send me a PM and we can talk some biz.

FYI not sure if you saw the post but our Pre workout is coming. Get ready because its a simple formula created so that when combined with Protocol, The Fusion Stack is created
    Will definitely PM you when I get some free time. Also I can't wait! ETA?

Loving some Protocol and SS right now...solid stuff from Genomyx lately.

5. did someone say shirts? what's the deal?

6. It is awesome our fans want to rep us! Your support is appreciated.

7. Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    did someone say shirts? what's the deal?

Hopefully this week
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

8. Can't wait to see the shirts and Origin info to be released...but a nice package showed up today.

6 bottles of SSv2 plus some samples.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Can't wait to see the shirts and Origin info to be released...but a nice package showed up today.

Mmmmm.... I'm drooling over that!

10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Can't wait to see the shirts and Origin info to be released...but a nice package showed up today.

Oh snap
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

I take it you like ssv2? Impressive grab

12. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I take it you like ssv2? Impressive grab
    When I find something I like I make sure I have plenty of it so I can always have some if I need it. This is one of those cases, and I got offered a deal I could not pass up so I stocked up.

13. Can't argue with that!

14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Thanks,
    Protocol Addict
    I've been wanting a genomyx drawstring bag since day one.....

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81

I've been wanting a genomyx drawstring bag since day one.....
    New tees are done and drawstring bags are next for sure trust me I've been pushing it
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

16. Any more updates on shirts? I've seen hats floating around but not much on shirts lately.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

17. We have some new shirts coming out this Fri. It will be black with the same logo thats on our Bottles. They will go up for sale for like 5 dollars. Water bottles are for sale as well.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    We have some new shirts coming out this Fri. It will be black with the same logo thats on our Bottles. They will go up for sale for like 5 dollars. Water bottles are for sale as well.
    On your site? I'll grab some then..the blue water bottles? Those look like nice quality and I wanted one as well. Thanks!
    PES Representative

19. Thanks Bolt. Yes the bottles are really cool. Aluminum and super light weight. Comes with a clip I use it to attach my car keys when I hit the Gym. The Shirt is the same good Anvil quality. The Shirts will be up fri or Sat. If you haven't purchased from our site before we normally include a bunch of samples lol.

20. Cool I'll be on the lookout for that then..been trying to snag a Genomyx shirt for awhile.
    PES Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks Bolt. Yes the bottles are really cool. Aluminum and super light weight. Comes with a clip I use it to attach my car keys when I hit the Gym. The Shirt is the same good Anvil quality. The Shirts will be up fri or Sat. If you haven't purchased from our site before we normally include a bunch of samples lol.
    How'd I miss this tshirts I have to go investigate.

Similar Forum Threads

1. back aches, knee pillows, and lack of sleep, oh my!!!
    By waynaferd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:16 AM
  2. Pain in my hands and front of calves after working out.
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:14 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM
  4. Pro and Cons of my new diet...
    By PumpingIron in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:10 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:31 PM