SlinSane Samples

  1. SlinSane Samples


    WHO WANTS FREE SLIN-SANE. First 100 people to subscribe to our newsletter will be contacted to receive a free sample. One person from the 100 subscribers will also be chosen to receive a FREE product of there choice. Well be offering a lot of cool promos like this via Newsletter so make sure to sign up and become part of TEAM GENOMYX

    Genomyx, LLC - The Evolution of Fitness

    once you try it, this is the spot to get your hands on dat der SSv2

    Genomyx NEW Slin-Sane V2 (60 Capsules): Discount NEW Slin-Sane V2 Supplements
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)


  2. I just signed up! I think I am probably too late to be one of the first 100, but at least I will be kept up to date on future news/specials you guys are having!

  3. I signed up but when I clicked the confirm link it just brought me back to the Genoymx home page. Not sure if it is suppose to work that way, most times when you click a conformation link that, it will bring you to a page that says "Thanks for confirming your email, you're now signed up." or something similar. So maybe I'm signed up, maybe not.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I signed up but when I clicked the confirm link it just brought me back to the Genoymx home page. Not sure if it is suppose to work that way, most times when you click a conformation link that, it will bring you to a page that says "Thanks for confirming your email, you're now signed up." or something similar. So maybe I'm signed up, maybe not.
    The same thing happened to me... I just figured that was the way they had it set up??? I hope im signed up

  5. Signed up!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2

    The same thing happened to me... I just figured that was the way they had it set up??? I hope im signed up
    Yeah y'all are signed up we confirmed with the web team. Get ready for the ride
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  7. In!! Have heard good things about slin sane..sure v2 is that much better!
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. I just subscribed. I'm hoping to get some samples I read about it o. The threads but never tried.. Pretty curious as to

  9. Dang... As to how useful it is.

  10. Too late for samples? Just signed up for newsletter.....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Yeah y'all are signed up we confirmed with the web team. Get ready for the ride
    Are samples still coming out?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free samples?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:51 AM
  2. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
  3. A sample day of my bulking diet
    By Jcc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Log in
Log in