alphaburn

  1. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    alphaburn


    since dsade is gone from the company , is alphaburn going to be discontinued?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness


  2. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Not yet but we are actually working on DeciMATE which may become the predecessor to it. If you liked AB then you will love DM
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  3. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    I like alpha yohimbine only

    what new ingredients will be added? if you are allowed to spill the beans
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I like alpha yohimbine only

    what new ingredients will be added? if you are allowed to spill the beans
    We can't disclose the formula just yet, John. But, it will be a comprehensive fat-loss formula that contains more than alpha-yohimbine. So, if you're looking for just AY, we're sorry that you might have to pass this by... Still, we hope you'll reserve judgment until the full details are released.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  5. New Member
    T0008's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    ... any problem to store AB longer as the date of expiration ?

  6. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T0008 View Post
    ... any problem to store AB longer as the date of expiration ?
    Nah, not really.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  7. New Member
    T0008's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    ...so do you have some more in store or is the last AB already out to retailers ?

  8. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T0008 View Post
    ...so do you have some more in store or is the last AB already out to retailers ?
    The last AB is out there... But those who enjoy/enjoyed AB (or even HEAT) will have to have a look at DeciMATE. We should be releasing the ingredient panel for it soon.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  9. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    The last AB is out there... But those who enjoy/enjoyed AB (or even HEAT) will have to have a look at DeciMATE. We should be releasing the ingredient panel for it soon.
    Also a contest to go with it
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  10. New Member
    sawa3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    326
    Answers
    0

    and come on, who doesn't like a good contest?

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Also a contest to go with it
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  11. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    and come on, who doesn't like a good contest?
    I'm not coming on anything.

  12. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone

    I'm not coming on anything.
    Not even the nudez
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  13. New Member
    Adobo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Not even the nudez
    Oh hi there buddy
    <3 boobs

  14. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobo

    Oh hi there buddy
    Welcome to the dark side
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  15. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0

    Oh I sure hope not.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    since dsade is gone from the company , is alphaburn going to be discontinued?

  16. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0

    Darn; alphaburn was the last product I knew of that was not filled with alot of extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We can't disclose the formula just yet, John. But, it will be a comprehensive fat-loss formula that contains more than alpha-yohimbine. So, if you're looking for just AY, we're sorry that you might have to pass this by... Still, we hope you'll reserve judgment until the full details are released.

  17. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Darn; alphaburn was the last product I knew of that was not filled with alot of extras.
    Your opinion is right along many others as AB outsold HEAT, which included the ingredient in AB.

    DeciMATE, however, will pique the interest of AB fans more so than HEAT fans.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  18. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0

    Good to hear, as we all know, sometimes less is more which is definitely the case with AlphaBurn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Your opinion is right along many others as AB outsold HEAT, which included the ingredient in AB.

    DeciMATE, however, will pique the interest of AB fans more so than HEAT fans.

  19. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0

    Any update on the ingredients?

  20. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Any update on the ingredients?
    As soon as the label is sent to me either tonight or tomorrow, we will begin releasing it. Once I post it up it will only be a week or two before DeciMATE starts shipping to retailers.

  21. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,924
    Answers
    0

    Have you received the label yet?


    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    As soon as the label is sent to me either tonight or tomorrow, we will begin releasing it. Once I post it up it will only be a week or two before DeciMATE starts shipping to retailers.

  22. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Not yet. I came into the office today just for that reason. Im waiting to review it. They will go into production Mon no doubt about it so that we can get these on the bottles this week.

  23. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0

    So many good things coming from Genomyx. Can't wait to try some of the new stuff.

  24. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0

    Thanks Dewey. Still making 10 products for 2012 our goal but 8 are solid. This includes the SSV2 and the two protocol flavors. Working on a big presentation next week and the product section of the PowerPoint looks pretty impressive Ok no more teasing lol

  25. New Member
    sawa3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    326
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks Dewey. Still making 10 products for 2012 our goal but 8 are solid. This includes the SSV2 and the two protocol flavors. Working on a big presentation next week and the product section of the PowerPoint looks pretty impressive Ok no more teasing lol
    Do I get to see the presentation? :-)
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for alphaburn
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 04:37 PM
  2. AlphaBurn
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:09 PM
  3. AlphaBurn
    By RDCII in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in