Slin-Sane v2

Page 1 of 14 123 ... Last
  1. Slin-Sane v2


    ... is officially in production.

    And we'll be looking for testers/reviewers/loggers.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D


  2. Oooo nice, I'll be on the look out
    Always willing to learn :D

  3. Well start a new thread for the beta testing so be on the look out for that.
    •   
       


  4. Oh man I can't wait to see the profile on this. Huge fan of the OG!

  5. Thanks for the support Geoforce. As a very experienced user well make sure you get to test it before it hits retailers.

  6. In for tester.....but the line looks long
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  7. Just in time for summer!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Oh man I can't wait to see the profile on this. Huge fan of the OG!
    +1 ... when can we get a look at the ingredients on v2?

    Also, when is the ETA for retail availability? My stash is getting low.
    Last edited by strester; 05-16-2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: werdz r hawrd

  9. I would love to test/log your product. I have done a few other logs in the past

  10. Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    +1 ... when can we get a look at the ingredients on v2?

    Also, when is the ETA for retail availability? My stash is getting low.
    Well release the Formula here soon possibly next week. ETA I would sayno later than 4 weeks but it’s a strong possibility that it will be shipped toretailers before then

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Well release the Formula here soon possibly next week. ETA I would sayno later than 4 weeks but it’s a strong possibility that it will be shipped toretailers before then
    thanks ... looks like I'm getting a bottle of v1 to hold me over until then

  12. I would for sure. V1 is still a great formula and Im sure you can get it for an amaizing price.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    thanks ... looks like I'm getting a bottle of v1 to hold me over until then
    Wonder if we will see some sales on v1

  14. I wanna be a tester!

  15. Oh man, This could be good. Ive been using the original everyday for the last 7 months..LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  16. Can't wait to get in on this! Currently on a Lean Bulk and logging it! If you guys will need beta testers for this I'M IN! I love Insulin Mimetic/GDAs/Nutrient partitioners I can log to full detail once I'm out of this committed log in 3 weeks! If not I'll definitely buy it for myself and log it out!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. I too would love the opportunity to log this product. I'm a big fan of this type of supplement and have used the original.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I too would love the opportunity to log this product. I'm a big fan of this type of supplement and have used the original.
    I think you would log this good man! And it would go wonderful with your Osta RX log dude!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Yeah I think we all want to log this

  20. Any diabetics, hypo- or hyperinsulinemics, or anyone savvy with a glucometer, please sound off... or get in touch with me privately, please.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  21. Add my name to the list, I NEED it lol
    Always willing to learn :D

  22. I stocked up on 4 bottles for the summer last week because V1 gave me amazing results. I would love to log slin sane V2 and just compare the results, also bump

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143
    I stocked up on 4 bottles for the summer last week because V1 gave me amazing results. I would love to log slin sane V2 and just compare the results, also bump
    Did you get it with the sale? I needed some but funds were in the red, so no goodies for me
    Always willing to learn :D

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Did you get it with the sale? I needed some but funds were in the red, so no goodies for me
    Thanks guys for all of the support. We actually might need testers much sooner than expected. Ill keep everyone updated.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    or get in touch with me privates, please.
    Hmm...







    Sorry couldn't help myself. But SSv2 and basyx are coming. We really mean to change everyone's physique for the better this summer. Be prepared.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I think you would log this good man! And it would go wonderful with your Osta RX log dude!
    Thanks man. I do the best logging I can when offered the opportunity.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks man. I do the best logging I can when offered the opportunity.
    No probs man , I've been following your log , gotta give it to yah , you put effort in it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Heard about this, can't wait to see the new version.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. In to try out after I run PH next month!!

  30. For any and all interested, chance to win 2 free SSv2 has been posted on our FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    For any and all interested, chance to win 2 free SSv2 has been posted on our FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Awesome promo is awesome!! ! Share share share guys! Spread the word about Slin Sane V2 !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  32. Jumped on this one!! Thanks for the chance guys!!

  33. The inclusion of biotin must mean the best GDA ingredient will follow suit! (r-ala or na-r-ala, please be the latter!)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. Haha. Well we shall see as slin sane the original is probably the best value nutrient partitioner i have used.
    Still have about 3/4 left. Hurry and make it so I can eat more.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    For any and all interested, chance to win 2 free SSv2 has been posted on our FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    "This content is currently unavailable"

    I'm currently on SSv1, interested in the profile also!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The inclusion of biotin must mean the best GDA ingredient will follow suit! (r-ala or na-r-ala, please be the latter!)


    Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    "This content is currently unavailable"

    I'm currently on SSv1, interested in the profile also!
    Bah... I'll just link to the page; the contest is just down a bit:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Genomyx/185504164015
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  37. The inclusion of Na-r-ala definitely has my interest piqued depending on price point. So hopefully it stays similar to the original.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post




    Bah... I'll just link to the page; the contest is just down a bit:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Genomyx/185504164015
    Thanks, found it & shared the picture!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    The inclusion of Na-r-ala definitely has my interest piqued depending on price point. So hopefully it stays similar to the original.
    I was about to order some Na-R-ALA caps.. Any idea how long I would need to wait before I can buy it from a European webshop?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    The inclusion of Na-r-ala definitely has my interest piqued depending on price point. So hopefully it stays similar to the original.
    Sad to say that the price will increase due to the quality and types of ingredients. We tried our best to keep it as economical as possible, but we also didn't want to sacrifice/store away a quality formulation like this; it will, however, be incredibly competitive in terms of price, and by far the best formula on the market in the GDA category.

    Quote Originally Posted by tWack View Post
    I was about to order some Na-R-ALA caps.. Any idea how long I would need to wait before I can buy it from a European webshop?
    We're looking at a 2-3 week production time and then it will be shipping to retailers. I cannot say for certain if Predator has put in an order, but I can check.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in