Slin-Sane v2

Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by king253
    How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?
    AP is not new version, they just changed the labeling and reduces bottle size, not sure why the reduction in size


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    AP is not new version, they just changed the labeling and reduces bottle size, not sure why the reduction in size
    I heard the label suggest to do 2 caps a day and to lower cost...

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I heard the label suggest to do 2 caps a day and to lower cost...

    It does make it more competitive price wise with these new sub $30 GDAs coming out.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by king253 View Post
    How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?
    Can you tell me what's in it, or link me to the label?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Can you tell me what's in it, or link me to the label?


    I'll stick with my SSV2....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post


    I'll stick with my SSV2....
    ^ Yeah, I mean why would you want something that has crap in it!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    Ok, so who has it already? How are you dosing? What effects are you seeing?
    THIS!!!!^^^^???

  8. Quote Originally Posted by king253 View Post
    How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?
    It doesn't compare at all... In all actuality, Anabolic Pump is made up of 2 of the 3 ingredients we had in the original Slin-Sane.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    THIS!!!!^^^^???
    If anyone is interested, I'm currently hosting a thread on BB.com discussing different dosing times/patterns and I encouraged others to join in and share, too:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    It doesn't compare at all... In all actuality, Anabolic Pump is made up of 2 of the 3 ingredients we had in the original Slin-Sane.

    If anyone is interested, I'm currently hosting a thread on BB.com discussing different dosing times/patterns and I encouraged others to join in and share, too:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    Well I'm interested but I may hate you for making me spend time on BB.child.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Well I'm interested but I may hate you for making me spend time on BB.child.
    I hear ya aha, but I gotta check it out!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

    If anyone is interested, I'm currently hosting a thread on BB.com discussing different dosing times/patterns and I encouraged others to join in and share, too:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    I'll be right in










































  12. Tonight will be my first time trying SS v2. So basically I should do what I did for v1? Take one cap, 20 mins later take a protein shake with GlycoMyx and then head to the gym..?

  13. Some Slin-Sane is on the way for me now. Excited to give it a shot. Haven't used anything like it (besides bulk Na-RALA) in a couple years since last using Anabolic Pump and P-slin.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Tonight will be my first time trying SS v2. So basically I should do what I did for v1? Take one cap, 20 mins later take a protein shake with GlycoMyx and then head to the gym..?
    It will follow the same dosing that V1 did... Only difference, really, is that v1 could be dosed sporadically. To reap the cumulative benefits of the jiaogulan, v2 will have to be dosed every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Some Slin-Sane is on the way for me now. Excited to give it a shot. Haven't used anything like it (besides bulk Na-RALA) in a couple years since last using Anabolic Pump and P-slin.
    Cool, dude... let us know how it matches up with the others.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  15. since i follw l sometimes my meal has 300-400 g carbs in one meal, how many caps would u say to take with that? also would u take all before the meal or 1 or 2 befre and 1 r 2 during because it does take a while to eat all that food

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    since i follw l sometimes my meal has 300-400 g carbs in one meal, how many caps would u say to take with that? also would u take all before the meal or 1 or 2 befre and 1 r 2 during because it does take a while to eat all that food
    I would say invest in some test

    Joke

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    since i follw l sometimes my meal has 300-400 g carbs in one meal, how many caps would u say to take with that? also would u take all before the meal or 1 or 2 befre and 1 r 2 during because it does take a while to eat all that food
    Do I assume correctly that you're following intermittent fasting?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    Do I assume correctly that you're following intermittent fasting?
    I follow if and have never had a 400g carb MEAL let alone day.. Normally I stay below 50 all from fruits/veg, Abd on a refeed every 4-6 weeks , sometimes less, I'll consume 100-200 g from low gi carbs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I follow if and have never had a 400g carb MEAL let alone day.. Normally I stay below 50 all from fruits/veg, Abd on a refeed every 4-6 weeks , sometimes less, I'll consume 100-200 g from low gi carbs
    you're doing it wrong

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I follow if and have never had a 400g carb MEAL let alone day.. Normally I stay below 50 all from fruits/veg, Abd on a refeed every 4-6 weeks , sometimes less, I'll consume 100-200 g from low gi carbs
    WTF? Cheda is this true? You refeed every 4-6 weeks and only 200g of carbs? damn...Bro come on thats besides dangerous, against any goals someone might want to achieve :S!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    WTF? Cheda is this true? You refeed every 4-6 weeks and only 200g of carbs? damn...Bro come on thats besides dangerous, against any goals someone might want to achieve :S!
    It was more frequent, like once a week, up until June.. Then when sunmer hit I wanted to cut and well, that worked fR about 2 weeks, I peaked, and then boom- lethargy, fat/water gain back again.. No good- even while on erase, ephedra, oep and a diuretic lol. Under eating and over training. Idk man! I know better..Do as I say, not as I do.

    Home life has been tough, money is tight, food is not easy to Come by.. Living off rotisserie chicken, salads and fruits when I can get em lol.


    Dont want to derail thread- apologies....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Do I assume correctly that you're following intermittent fasting?
    yes sorry my keyboard i dumb and doesnt like to work

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yes sorry my keyboard i dumb and doesnt like to work
    Honestly, based on your current weight, carb total, and the fact that you're IF, even 2 capsules prior to that meal would only help a little bit... Thing to remember is, that when you break that fast that your insulin sensitivity is very high, so using a GDA is almost pointless.

    So, just eat without the SS for now... The good news is that you can simply take 1-2 capsules before bed and extend the life of the bottle by 30 days.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Honestly, based on your current weight, carb total, and the fact that you're IF, even 2 capsules prior to that meal would only help a little bit... Thing to remember is, that when you break that fast that your insulin sensitivity is very high, so using a GDA is almost pointless.

    So, just eat without the SS for now... The good news is that you can simply take 1-2 capsules before bed and extend the life of the bottle by 30 days.

    well i usuall y end up finishing tha tmeal right before bed....still ok to dose then?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Honestly, based on your current weight, carb total, and the fact that you're IF, even 2 capsules prior to that meal would only help a little bit... Thing to remember is, that when you break that fast that your insulin sensitivity is very high, so using a GDA is almost pointless.

    So, just eat without the SS for now... The good news is that you can simply take 1-2 capsules before bed and extend the life of the bottle by 30 days.
    Great response.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    well i usuall y end up finishing tha tmeal right before bed....still ok to dose then?
    Yes. You can also try taking it during the fasting period. If you don't go hypoglycemic, the effects on AMPK will be rather favorable.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Great response.

    Yes. You can also try taking it during the fasting period. If you don't go hypoglycemic, the effects on AMPK will be rather favorable.
    Would there be diminishing returns if training fasted and using a gda Pre workout? If the body is already mostly depleted of carbs?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would there be diminishing returns if training fasted and using a gda Pre workout? If the body is already mostly depleted of carbs?
    Not sure if I follow...Diminishing returns versus what?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Would there be diminishing returns if training fasted and using a gda Pre workout? If the body is already mostly depleted of carbs?
    Just gonna force the uptake of creatine if I remember my convo with coop.
    Berberine has glut4 translocation factors, and ppl say that it causes atrophy but that IS in already diabetic test subjects. The true outcome is not known that well in humans.
    Relative to how well you can handle the hypo effects that it MAY cause, its up to u Cam. The studies of APump by USP sound and look promising and their FT protocol has given good results, but just listen to your body with the low carbs YeH. Carbs as I have been taught are good but the timing and 24/7 balance is key
    But if I am wrong, someone please tell me.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Not sure if I follow...Diminishing returns versus what?
    Like is it pointless to dose a gda Pre workout if one Is low carbing.. Would it cause adverse effects

  30. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Just gonna force the uptake of creatine if I remember my convo with coop.
    Berberine has glut4 translocation factors, and ppl say that it causes atrophy but that IS in already diabetic test subjects. The true outcome is not known that well in humans.
    Relative to how well you can handle the hypo effects that it MAY cause, its up to u Cam. The studies of APump by USP sound and look promising and their FT protocol has given good results, but just listen to your body with the low carbs YeH. Carbs as I have been taught are good but the timing and 24/7 balance is key
    But if I am wrong, someone please tell me.
    Berberine isn't in Slin-sane v2. The effects on atrogin-1 are dose-dependent and likely won't be observed at the doses we use in humans. Berberine is a great cutting tool, IMO, due to its effects in the small intestine as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Like is it pointless to dose a gda Pre workout if one Is low carbing.. Would it cause adverse effects
    Definitely not pointless. But if you go hypoglyemic, it's not worth it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in