slin sane 14.99 at nutra....

1. slin sane 14.99 at nutra....

good deal....

2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    good deal....
    hell yes it is, does it compare to recompadrol as a GDA?

3. I don't think anything compares to Recompadrol in GDA...for all the research I've done Recompadrol is king at GDA...but I could see myself stacking Slin Sane with some Na-R-ALA to compare results.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I don't think anything compares to Recompadrol in GDA...for all the research I've done Recompadrol is king at GDA...but I could see myself stacking Slin Sane with some Na-R-ALA to compare results.
    is it only missing na-R-ALA that'll make it the same as recompadrol? I might grab a bottle of this just because it's really low price

5. Recompadrol has Berberine not Na-R-Ala oO!!! I said that combo because it looks like a solid nutrient partitioner stack ;p not to make it as good as Recompadrol!! hehe

6. besides recompadrol is 6 weeks out and with this price its hard to pass up...

7. That I agree right there , it is too good of a price to let it slip by!

8. Something to consider when comparing SS to other GDAs isn't just the cost, but also the versatility... One of the most popular dosing times, for example, is pre-bed/empty stomach; something you couldn't really do with the others due to hypoglycemic symptoms.

For $14.99, though, you could certainly pick up some bulk Na-R-ALA to use with it and the cost would still be worth it.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

9. Thats a really good price.. i remember when np had it for 9.99.. forget what sale that was for.. but i stocked!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Thats a really good price.. i remember when np had it for 9.99.. forget what sale that was for.. but i stocked!!!
    I remember that. That was one crazy sale.

11. sale is over now.....

12. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I remember that. That was one crazy sale.
    i think it was the new years sale 2 years ago.. could be wrong though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM