Java Lather Soap & Flawless - discontinued? - AnabolicMinds.com

Java Lather Soap & Flawless - discontinued?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Java Lather Soap & Flawless - discontinued?

Are the Java Lather Soap Bars & Flawless still in production? NP seems to think not.

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Go say something in the product request thread. Looks like they just picked up some renegade skin balm...
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They are discontinued.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    They are discontinued.
    Sad times, thanks for clearing up.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    Sad times, thanks for clearing up.
    I agree. All of the skin care products will be discontinued... and I use Renegade balm nearly every day.
    Mike ~ R/D
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

I agree. All of the skin care products will be discontinued... and I use Renegade balm nearly every day.
    I'm not sure why they discontinued, the demand is there.... a real shame. I really hope Genomyx manage to start making enough supply to make demand, the fact everything is always so hard to get ahold of is the sole reason why I'm constantly on the lookout for Genomyx alternatives!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

I'm not sure why they discontinued, the demand is there.... a real shame. I really hope Genomyx manage to start making enough supply to make demand, the fact everything is always so hard to get ahold of is the sole reason why I'm constantly on the lookout for Genomyx alternatives!
    To be perfectly honest, we had no idea we would become so popular so quickly. We've increased our volume steadily over the last year, but stock seems to fly. (Have you seen some of the customer pictures in which it seems there's a small Genomyx warehouse on their kitchen counter? It's crazy.)

As it pertains to the skin care products, unfortunately, the demand isn't really there... or isn't there enough to justify the production costs.

However, we're putting measures in place to ensure you rarely see an 'Out of Stock' next to a product of ours.
    Mike ~ R/D
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm still a little confused. Is flawless (matt's work right?) separate from Genomyx and going to be available on the Flawless website? Or are they kind of one and the same and Flawless is completely going away?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'm still a little confused. Is flawless (matt's work right?) separate from Genomyx and going to be available on the Flawless website? Or are they kind of one and the same and Flawless is completely going away?
    Flawless is sort of Genomyx's sister company and, yes, FSC is being dissolved.

The skin care products may resurface again at some point, I can't say for sure; they just won't resurface under the Genomyx umbrella.
    Mike ~ R/D
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I am also very sad. Mike just turned me onto renegade and I've loved java lather for years.
  11. Professional Member

It looks (haven't tried ordering) like the Flawless website has stock. Is this up and able to order from? And if so is this the remaining stock?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

It looks (haven't tried ordering) like the Flawless website has stock. Is this up and able to order from? And if so is this the remaining stock?
    That was actually a test site and is dead as a doornail... I actually had no idea it was still functioning.

So, please don't order on it (if it even allows you to complete the order).
    Mike ~ R/D
  13. Professional Member

That was actually a test site and is dead as a doornail... I actually had no idea it was still functioning.

So, please don't order on it (if it even allows you to complete the order).
    Damn Guess I better enjoy my last banish and java lather bar while they last. Good stuff. Maybe one day...
  14. Registered User

This really is too bad. I always seem to be waiting for restocks of Java and Flawless, so Im not sure how the demand was not there. Those were the main skin products I used, and I have at one point used nearly the entire RPN/Genomyx line.

I don't think I'll be buying from Genomyx any longer. When my current stock of Gut Health and Krillipid run out, I'm done. Discontinuation of these two products, coupled with greatly degrading customer service and communication influence my decision. Maybe if my posts, emails, and PM's had been answered in a timely manner, or at all in some cases, I'd still buy Genomyx products, but I've given the company enough chances.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    This really is too bad. I always seem to be waiting for restocks of Java and Flawless, so Im not sure how the demand was not there. Those were the main skin products I used, and I have at one point used nearly the entire RPN/Genomyx line.

I don't think I'll be buying from Genomyx any longer. When my current stock of Gut Health and Krillipid run out, I'm done. Discontinuation of these two products, coupled with greatly degrading customer service and communication influence my decision. Maybe if my posts, emails, and PM's had been answered in a timely manner, or at all in some cases, I'd still buy Genomyx products, but I've given the company enough chances.
    I concur - it's a shame their superior product quality won't ever outweigh their cons.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

I concur - it's a shame their superior product quality won't ever outweigh their cons.
    I'm very sorry to hear this, guys. Not that we've lost your support, but rather that you feel you weren't treated as valued customers... If we had known that communication was not up to the highest standards, you can bet that we would have corrected matters swiftly to ensure that everyone had an answer to a question or concern.

I, personally, am not on the boards as much as I used to be due to off-line responsibilities, but I'll be sure to speak with the forum reps about this. We may have lost your business, but I'll make it certain we don't lose anyone else's.

As for the skin care products, please try to understand that 3 or 4 people who post on this board and are regular users of the products don't make up the demand. These products are difficult to source and were made by hand by a single individual, so you can see how we needed to reevaluate this product line.

Again, on behalf of the company, I'm very sorry to read of your dissatisfaction... I can only hope that the products you did use lived up to the quality we try our best to exemplify.

Grant, if you should stop back in and would like to take a minute, please PM me the instances where you weren't replied to or were replied to too late and who you had contacted... If this is something that's going to affect our relationships with our customers, it needs to be addressed immediately.

And either of you could certainly e-mail me, too, to discuss your concerns if you wish; this is not a method to try and win you back, but more an opportunity for a small, growing company to correct their mistakes.

Mike
    MikeGENOMYX[@]gmail
    Mike ~ R/D
  17. Professional Member

As long as the stock issues get fixed I'm happy. It makes sense from a consumer standpoint, less "when will this product be back" threads and it makes sense from a business standpoint. The demand for your line is extremely high and you make more money by having stock of the products. I know this is something you're working on.

As for the Flawless line I will miss it, but I understand why it's gone. Companies don't (and shouldn't) produce things that don't make money. The goal of all companies is to make a profit. I'm sure if the demand for Flawless was there they would be making them, but it clearly isn't just because some people on this board are huge fans. As for customer service it's always been great for me, they are quick to answer questions on the board. If I come off like a company nut hugger it's because I am when it comes to Genomyx. I've been a fan of Matt's products since he began and I feel they are one of the few true innovators out there (seriously who else would bring you fat burning hot sauce). In an industry where basically everyone has the exact same products ("Look our pre-workout is loaded with caffeine and 1, 3 just like everyone elses and in a prop blend") this means something to me.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

I do understand why the flawless products were discontinued, and accept it. But like the above says, the 'not in stock' issues are the sole reason why I'm always on the lookout with competition for products such as ES and AA. I know you say you're trying to find ways to up supply but I've seen threads dating back to 2009 saying the same thing... so forgive my scepticism! I will however be buying a ****load of AA and ES as soon as M&M get it back in stock, just incase stock/production/discontinuation in the future!

Also, please for the love of god fix your website, so many 404s, the store half works, that too gives a bad image.

(note, I use 'your' in terms of Genomyx, I by no means intend to be hostile, I know little of this is your personal fault!)
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

As long as the stock issues get fixed I'm happy. It makes sense from a consumer standpoint, less "when will this product be back" threads and it makes sense from a business standpoint. The demand for your line is extremely high and you make more money by having stock of the products. I know this is something you're working on.
    Thank you, G! We appreciate the kind words and that you understand our position.

As for product stock, I mentioned above that we really had no idea how fast we would grow and weren't financially prepared for it... even going back to 2009 when this was simply a part-time venture. The demand now has come to a head and we're embracing the growth and are now better suited, financially, for it. We have a timeline in place that will allow us to meet very realistic goals in very realistic time, and this includes new formulations and stock.

Generally speaking, we're thrilled that our die-hard supporters are exhibiting patience with us because they know a good thing when they see it... and we're planning to reward that patience beyond imagination.

I do understand why the flawless products were discontinued, and accept it. But like the above says, the 'not in stock' issues are the sole reason why I'm always on the lookout with competition for products such as ES and AA. I know you say you're trying to find ways to up supply but I've seen threads dating back to 2009 saying the same thing... so forgive my scepticism! I will however be buying a ****load of AA and ES as soon as M&M get it back in stock, just incase stock/production/discontinuation in the future!

Also, please for the love of god fix your website, so many 404s, the store half works, that too gives a bad image.

(note, I use 'your' in terms of Genomyx, I by no means intend to be hostile, I know little of this is your personal fault!)
    I don't interpret your posts as hostile, and I would actually be surprised if you weren't frustrated from having experienced what you've mentioned. In all actuality, looking over your threads and posts in this subforum, some of this is my personal fault for not replying to you quickly enough, and for that I apologize. As mentioned I'm not on as much as I used to be.

Excuses aside, we always consider these constructive criticisms from our customers and use them to improve... If our customer service is lacking, then it will be corrected and I'll accept full responsibility for it not meeting anyone's expectations.

As for the site, we're actually set to launch a new, very impressive and professional site in the next few weeks and we're dismantling the old site piece by piece, basically. So that non-functional Genomyx site and the FSC site will both disappear in the very near future.
    Mike ~ R/D
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Smitty77, it's not at all your fault - itzDodge, MM11, and yourself have been very helpful indeed. Thanks for explaining everything and I do understand your position much better now than I did before.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Smitty77, it's not at all your fault - itzDodge, MM11, and yourself have been very helpful indeed. Thanks for explaining everything and I do understand your position much better now than I did before.
    I'm glad we could somewhat correct the problem, and we'll continue to do so in terms of our customer service. So, I thank you for posting up your concerns... addressing them is the only way we'll improve.

I think you've 'liked' our Facebook page (I believe you had asked about Smolder/AA before posting here), so keep watch and we'll be sure to announce as soon as they both come back in stock at NP, or anywhere else, really.
    Mike ~ R/D
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

I've had confirmation from M&S themselves that they should be getting delivery of stock of AA next week - plus they already have ES in stock, and ship internationally for $8 versus NP's $44 - so glad I found them! But yes, thank you.
  23. New Member

Is DSade still with Genomyx?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wallinghsosa View Post
    Is DSade still with Genomyx?
    Yup
  25. New Member

This sucks, I finally found a good product for acne and it's done for? Any places still have banish and java so I can stock up?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    This sucks, I finally found a good product for acne and it's done for? Any places still have banish and java so I can stock up?
    Predator Nutrition. Very inflated prices there though, and high shipping.
  27. New Member

Predator Nutrition. Very inflated prices there though, and high shipping.
    If I can't find a better solution I may end up doing that from time to time, it sucks that all the other companies in the face wash game load their stuff with chemicals that do more harm than good.
  28. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    If I can't find a better solution I may end up doing that from time to time, it sucks that all the other companies in the face wash game load their stuff with chemicals that do more harm than good.
    I love Banish.
  29. Registered User

Mike, I send you an email, no problem. I need about a week or so due to finals, but sure, I can do that for you. Thanks for the quick response.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Mike, I send you an email, no problem. I need about a week or so due to finals, but sure, I can do that for you. Thanks for the quick response.
    Thanks, Grant... I'd appreciate it. When you're on the inside looking out, sometimes you miss corrective issues that appear to those on the outside looking in.

Best of luck with your finals!
    Mike ~ R/D

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN Java Lather soap
    By SteelEntity in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:13 PM
  2. Java Lather Soap Log
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:19 PM