Heat stack vs Alpha Burn - AnabolicMinds.com

Heat stack vs Alpha Burn

  1. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Heat stack vs Alpha Burn


    I already no the possible stim aspect of alpha yohimbine.. but I plan on stacking this with EC/clen in my next contest prep. I will be using Lean Xtreme & Eviscerate as well. Will alpha burn be fine to add, or is heat stack that much better, since I am using all the others?

    just looking for some opinions here!

  2. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I already no the possible stim aspect of alpha yohimbine.. but I plan on stacking this with EC/clen in my next contest prep. I will be using Lean Xtreme & Eviscerate as well. Will alpha burn be fine to add, or is heat stack that much better, since I am using all the others?

    just looking for some opinions here!
    Only issue with HEAT is that there is tyramine in HEAT which can cause potential catecholamine overload when combined with something so potent like EC but its a rare in some individuals. AB would fit in perfecto into your stack though
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  3. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    204200

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Only issue with HEAT is that there is tyramine in HEAT which can cause potential catecholamine overload when combined with something so potent like EC but its a rare in some individuals. AB would fit in perfecto into your stack though
    Exactly... Plenty of users have successfully combined HEAT with E, so the gamble is yours to take. Obviously, you'll recover. But usually in cases of EC, we like to recommend AlphaBurn.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,126
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    164048

    Yeah I would do Alphaburn if you're throwing in the EC...you'll get a good boost in dopamine and blunted appetite but not as much if you where to run HEAT without anything else IMO.

  5. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Alright.. thanks guys! Much appreciated!

  6. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17827

    I would personally choose alphaburn because it will fit perfectly, but with everything else you have I fear you may be reaching a point of diminishing returns.

    I would use heat at a higher dose while cycling off EC/clen with DCP for some non stim fat loss while your receptors recover.

  7. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I would personally choose alphaburn because it will fit perfectly, but with everything else you have I fear you may be reaching a point of diminishing returns.

    I would use heat at a higher dose while cycling off EC/clen with DCP for some non stim fat loss while your receptors recover.
    I wont be off EC .. im on the entire contest prep! But thanks bro!

  8. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17827

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I wont be off EC .. im on the entire contest prep! But thanks bro!
    I know your smart enough to be taking benadryl then?

  9. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    I know your smart enough to be taking benadryl then?
    I work night shift and have bad allergies so I take 50mg of benedryl regardless. I'm no rookie.. ec is my baby stim and use as my base.. I use far more potent stimulants as well in very long complex cycles.

  10. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17827

    I know your not a rookie, but other people reading may be. Just looking out for those who know how to search.

  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    I know your not a rookie, but other people reading may be. Just looking out for those who know how to search.
    Good point man. My bad! Much appreciated for your response. Very true though

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. wha can I stack with Alpha Burn from Rpn??
    By 805bgtymer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in