Trying to find Alphaburn

  1. Arrow Trying to find Alphaburn


    Is Alphaburn still available? Having a hard time finding it.


  2. I'll send you a P.M.

  3. Thanks, Geo!
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       


  4. Stock should be added to Nutraplanet today, I believe.

  5. Got it! Just ordered...thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'll send you a P.M.

  6. Woo hoo

  7. Why buy alphaburn.. get heat!

  8. Actually using Heat now; but why would you recommend it over Alphaburn?


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Why buy alphaburn.. get heat!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Actually using Heat now; but why would you recommend it over Alphaburn?
    Alpha burn is a much simpler formulation than heat. Heat has extra ingredients. Both products have effective doses. Personally I am using heat now but I have used alpha burn alone countless times for awesome results. A lot of people follow the KISS protocol (myself included). Which makes alpha burn an awesome choice.

    Some people even like to add a dose of alpha burn to heat for a little extra AY.

    Your not going wrong either way.
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Alpha burn is a much simpler formulation than heat. Heat has extra ingredients. Both products have effective doses. Personally I am using heat now but I have used alpha burn alone countless times for awesome results. A lot of people follow the KISS protocol (myself included). Which makes alpha burn an awesome choice.

    Some people even like to add a dose of alpha burn to heat for a little extra AY.

    Your not going wrong either way.
    DCP/HEAT stack is the preferred choice IMO. I keep referring my daughter to it and she can never seem to find anything other than Currently Out Of Stock when she shops at my favorite supplement retailer.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...eat-stack.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...k-90-caps.html
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  11. Dcp/ heat is in my opinion the most complete non stim fat burning stack you can get. It was awesome of Matt to leave out Stims. Stims are the easiest way for a user to "feel it working" they are also cheap in comparison to the rest of the ingredients and it leaves you free to choose your favorite stim and dose.

  12. Truth. You want caffeine? Go buy a big bottle for $5 at walgreens.
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Truth. You want caffeine? Go buy a big bottle for $5 at walgreens.
    We don't need no stinking caffeine!
    Name:  tony-montana1.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  39.9 KB
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Truth. You want caffeine? Go buy a big bottle for $5 at walgreens.
    Well thank you for not putting 200-400mg caffeine in any of the products so that users "feel it working from the first dose"

    Also I hate 1,3dimeth so thanks again for leaving that out. Even though right now would not be a good time to release a new product containing it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for alphaburn
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 05:37 PM
  2. AlphaBurn
    By RDCII in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Log in
Log in