Apply within...Clear Edge Renewed Testers wanted. - AnabolicMinds.com

Apply within...Clear Edge Renewed Testers wanted.

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Apply within...Clear Edge Renewed Testers wanted.

Here's the scoop....

I am ordering enough material to make about 500 capsules of the new Clear Edge Renewed formula. The effects are acutely noted, but we need a diverse group of VERY meticulous testers - preferentially in demanding, and creative, jobs. Salespeople, people that need to make creative presentations, demanding artists, scientists/researchers.

There are some notable difference between CER and original Clear Edge, as I have manipulated both communication and motivation and eliminated some of the energy giving ingredients.

Serving size is 4 caps taken in the morning and an optional 2 more caps taken mid-day. This WILL keep your mind active, so if you have my kind of insomnia (inability to shut of internal dialogue and idea formation late at night) avoid the second dose.

We will expect thorough detail of effects as well as any kind of notable effects. Articulation of ideas is crucial!

Probably looking for 5-6 testers for a run of 1-2 weeks.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

first!!!!!!!!!
    count me in dsade
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For our facebook fans, your applications will be given special consideration. Post your anabolic minds name on the appropriate thread on facebook, then apply here as normal.

BTW, we are looking for a creative application that will showcase your starting abilities and level.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For our facebook fans, your applications will be given special consideration. Post your anabolic minds name on the appropriate thread on facebook, then apply here as normal.

BTW, we are looking for a creative application that will showcase your starting abilities and level.
    I will be applying when i get home. My job is definitely one that requires me to operate under stressful conditions while formulating plans with a diverse amount of knowledge necessary to be able to do the job correctly and safely.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Looks awesome!! Wont be applying, but prolly will be buying!
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Surprised the response isn't stronger.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dsade I am a Mechanical Engineer, and I get to design new tools where I work, always busy, under pressure,
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

x2 for 3clipse, If I was still in the line ( 'Corps ) or doing my wannabe semi-pro competitive shooting I would be all over it but nowadays it's pretty stagnant for me....this stuff would be awesome I know for IPSC, IDPA or any combat oriented shooting courses.
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like I said I don't really fit the "tester" qualifications but am definitely interested in purchasing this once it comes out.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This work on people depressed?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This work for teachers like me that can't stand grading essays for hours at a time?
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    This work on people depressed?
    It works for me, but for liability reasons I can't make that claim for anyone else. Depression is a highly complicated disorder.
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    This work for teachers like me that can't stand grading essays for hours at a time?
    It MIGHT, however the way it works for me, it would actually make something like that (provided the essays themselves are not very interesting) unbearable for me.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'll been having trouble lately putting my ideas to paper for both my MMA blog and my training construction (trying to make a training manual, but keep talking in circles).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

It works for me, but for liability reasons I can't make that claim for anyone else. Depression is a highly complicated disorder.
    Thanks Matt!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

16. Advanced Member

Figure it's US only, but sounds very cool. Studio sound engineer here. Seriously long days where you have to stay on the ball while staying creative.
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Figure it's US only, but sounds very cool. Studio sound engineer here. Seriously long days where you have to stay on the ball while staying creative.
    I'll see about getting a tester pack out to Predator when we ship their Glycemyx stock.
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Hey Dsade what do you want as far as an application goes?
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hey Dsade what do you want as far as an application goes?
    Nudes.

I've actually seen your logs before. Just let me know if you have any specific project goals in mind, and some kind of metric you can use to gauge.
  20. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So this is a cognitive enhancement product?

Is their an ingredient label available yet? Or is it hush hush?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    my training construction (trying to make a training manual, but keep talking in circles).
    This is intriguing.. Keep me posted on it bud
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    So this is a cognitive enhancement product?

Is their an ingredient label available yet? Or is it hush hush?

This is intriguing.. Keep me posted on it bud
    Not at this point. The base is the original Clear Edge formula (which Google will find for you) that I have expanded on based on a few more years of experimentation.
  22. Advanced Member

This is definitely sounding cool. I've tried has limited success with focus products, craze being the only one I find useful, even at very low dose. Hopefully this is low on stims, I missed out on clear edge when it was first out though... Did a google search and it didn't turn up much.

Trust you to hit this one out of the park
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I'm not the kind of guy you need for this test ... I go to the gym in the morning to build muscle - then I go to work to USE the muscle, not much brain power here (although I do spend two months out of every year in the arctic and I have to find "creative" ways to stay warm - LOL).

But this might be interesting to try when it comes out though. Will it help to me to find the beauty in a 200 lb woman that works with my crew? She's the only female we have around for me to "fantasize" about.
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

didn't I send you my last bottle or two of original clear edge? I'd probably compare it with focalin, a ritalin relative.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Nudes.

I've actually seen your logs before. Just let me know if you have any specific project goals in mind, and some kind of metric you can use to gauge.
    Nudes are definitely a go!

I dont really have any projects per say but due to my job i am constantly in the books studying and increasing my knowledge for the positions i work. Ive used piracetam/choline to help retain knowledge as that is hard for me being that i cant seem to stay focused. It worked well and being that i use the knowledge i learn everyday, guaging the effectiveness shouldnt be an issue.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Nudes are definitely a go!

I dont really have any projects per say but due to my job i am constantly in the books studying and increasing my knowledge for the positions i work. Ive used piracetam/choline to help retain knowledge as that is hard for me being that i cant seem to stay focused. It worked well and being that i use the knowledge i learn everyday, guaging the effectiveness shouldnt be an issue.
    I'm dumping the Choline Citrate and using exclusively CDP-Choline. It's far more effective and functions are more than a simple choline source.

I
  27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I'm dumping the Choline Citrate and using exclusively CDP-Choline. It's far more effective and functions are more than a simple choline source.

I
    Sounds good to me. CDP-Choline is where its at IMO.
  28. Advanced Member

Bump... Any more news?
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The test is being suspended until further notice.
  30. Advanced Member

The test is being suspended until further notice.
    Sadpanda
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Core ABC Testers Wanted **Apply Inside**
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 02:47 PM
  2. Clear Edge Testers Wanted
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 05:32 PM